Contact provider for availability

Nursing (Nurse Practitioner) ·  Female

Irene Curry

Sun Life Family Health Center

865 N Arizola Rd Casa Grande, AZ 85122

Irene Curry is a nurse practitioner in Casa Grande, AZ. She specializes in nursing (nurse practitioner).

Irene Curry's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Irene Curry

3.5

Irene Curry?
Irene Curry's Performance
What People Say About Irene Curry
She’s friendly, good listener, shows she genuine cares about my concerns, works with you to understand and explained why? Tests etc. are valuable to your issues. Now, some of the other areas lab results, pharmacy, and people who answer phone anytime you call, ask your b-day and then review your medical chart and try to answer questions you have for Doctor, and figure out what she meant. No Doctor/ Patient privacy. One young lady was going to place me on hold and left speaker on and was talking over my medical file and other girl both trying to figure out what to tell me...frustrating their not doctors or medical assistants, that’s what they tell you at end of call, after they looked at everything about you.
×Post a ResponseAre you Irene Curry?
Every time I see,her she is very thorough at asking questions and discussing options. Also, she didnt just jump to medication right at the start of my diagnosis. We looked at all option, before deciding what to do. Everytime I wejt to follow up, she listened and discussed. No jumping to conclusions.
×Post a ResponseAre you Irene Curry?
Spent 2 1/2 hrs waiting to see Ms. Curry due to a pinched nerve in my back/neck. BP was up cause of pain, extreme dizziness, pain, etc. Asked for a Toradol (non-narcotic) shot & meclizine for dizziness. Talked about steroids, muscle relaxants, told of upcoming appt w/ pain specialist. Just needed some relief for the night. She did nothing. NOTHING! No shot, no meclizine, no steroids, nothing for BP. Told me to go home. Harsh personality, uncaring bedside manner...and I'm out time & money!
×Post a ResponseAre you Irene Curry?
I go to Urgent Care Extra by my house in Gilbert, We love it their. We went in to Mrs. Irene Curry who was new.. She was rude, unprofessional used the word Frickin twice and was condescending. She would not give antibiotics as she says to dislike them. Knowing steroids do not work for me she gave me solely those, Causing me to miss work, money loss, and get extremely sick. Causing me to get the antibiotics that i needed first, 12 days after being with a sinus infection that spread. Horrible!
×Post a ResponseAre you Irene Curry?
Irene treated my sons foot for an injury amd did a great job. He was scared of the procedure but she calmed him down and explained to him when she would do. She also treated me and was just as patient and professional.
×Post a ResponseAre you Irene Curry?
Irene Curry treated my son's injured fingers. Very professional and courteous. I would recommend this Urgent Care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Irene Curry?

How was your experience with Irene Curry?

• Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)

Irene Curry accepts

Irene Curry accepts the following insurance:

Aetna Savings Plus of AZ
Whole Health Banner Health Network HMO
Phoenix Standard

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Arizona

Check if Irene Curry treats your condition or procedure