Inna Andreva-Miller

Social WorkFemaleAge 53

Inna Andreva-Miller

Primary Office

8403 57th Ave Elmhurst, NY 11373

Inna Andreva-Miller is a Social Worker in Elmhurst, NY. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Inna Andreva-Miller to book an appointment.

Inna Andreva-Miller's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Inna Andreva-Miller

Inna Andreva-Miller?
  • Explained conditions well (12)
  • Listened & answered questions (12)
  • Trusted the provider's decisions (12)
    Inna’s enthusiasm, dedication and love of her work is greatly appreciated by myself and our family.
    Rick DellaRatta – Jan 14, 2021
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Inna Andreva-Miller?
    Inna has been wonderful in helping us with our 2.75 year old son - who has a speech delay. She knows how to engage him with things he likes - chocolate and trains! And gives us advice on how to work with him on our own time. We highly recommend her and her specialized teaching methods.
    Sep 15, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Inna Andreva-Miller?
    Inna worked with my 2.5 year old son during quarantine and I wish she worked with us from the start! Very smart, patient, eager to help and very creative. Her techniques were very well brought out and she explained her self with much clarity. She helped incorporate different activities with not just my son but how to have my other children participate and get involved and enjoy playing together. My husband and I were very happy to have her for the time we did and definitely recommend Inna. Thank you for your hard work.
    Eleonora Bibi – Sep 07, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Inna Andreva-Miller?
    I was working with a family as a caretaker where Inna was one of the children's social worker. I never meet someone so kind hearted, patient, and enthusiastic. She does not pressure any child and takes her time with everything she does. She not only focused on her assigned child she took time to make sure every other child in the family had something to do never leaving a child out of activities. She also helped me with new learning techniques for one of my younger siblings. She never complains nor rushes, she works with all the people she recommends making sure the child she is seeing is getting the absolute nothing but the best help to improve. She also is very good at answering questions guiding you step by step when it comes to anything involving children/ childcare. If I were to recommend someone to help with your child it would be Inna I can not wait to continue to work with her in making a difference in a child's life.
    Unique Meneses – Jul 31, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Inna Andreva-Miller?
    We share a case as provider and I have found her to be experienced, hard working, professional and extremely caring for those who are lucky enough to have a chance to work with her. I cannot recommend her enough
    Donna K – Jun 03, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Inna Andreva-Miller?
    Inna has been working with my two-year-old son for about three months so far and shes literally a blessing she always puts a smile on our faces and comes up with new creative and fun activities for every session she's very smart and always makes sure all our questions and concerns are answered and explained she even offers tutoring with math and reading for my 5-year-old and manages to make time for him as well it's been a great journey with her so far I thank her with all my heart and can't wait for the future . Thank you, Inna
    Memo – May 29, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Inna Andreva-Miller?
    I took my daughter to see Inna and she is the best! She has helped my daughter so much in a variety of ways; including with friends and school, dealing with an abusive mother, and relaxing for anxiety. I would highly recommend Inna to anyone.
    Mar 23, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Inna Andreva-Miller?
    Our daughter was born 3 months premature and has been receiving early intervention therapy from Inna. Inna has a way with her that is quite amazing to see. She always brings engaging toys for her to play with, speaks to her in Russian which my daughter seems to love, and does lots of different exercises with her all to enhance her development. She has a wealth of knowledge and is always teaching me something as well in each session. You can tell she has a passion for her job and for all the children she helps. We are very happy to be working with her.
    Dania – Feb 06, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Inna Andreva-Miller?
    Excellent. Dr. Inna is a highly qualified specialist in his field. always well prepared for classes and always finds funny and interesting, diverse games. Is able to find an approach to the child.
    Zamira – Jan 26, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Inna Andreva-Miller?
    I've recently had Inna working with my autistic son. Inna's knowledge and experience in the field is impressive. She has an amazing ability to get my son to immediately interact with her and become fully engaged. I highly recommend her.
    Jasmine A – Jan 20, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Inna Andreva-Miller?
    Inna is so professional, engaged and committed to our daughter. She has the most pleasant attitude and personality and constantly comes up with fun and creative ways to engage our daughter. She is clearly a consummate professional with deep knowledge of pediatrics and special needs. We look forward to continuing to work with Inna.
    Nana Boyer – Jan 18, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Inna Andreva-Miller?
    Inna is always very welcoming and sweet! Not only is she professional but she puts her heart on what she does. She is always prepared with fun and engaging activities for the children. I highly recommend her!
    Erna – Sep 27, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Inna Andreva-Miller?
    I have had the pleasure to work with Inna during the service period of and early intervention case. She is a driven, enthusiastic teacher who develops inspiring relationships with children and therapists. We communicate efficiently to discuss child's development, progress and goals. Inna, has demonstrate teaching strengths, positive qualities, cheerful spirit during therapy and dedication to her work. Inna loves her work and children loves her. She is a wonderful teammate.
    Alejandra Rivera – Sep 13, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Inna Andreva-Miller?
    I met Inna in September of 2018 when she became the Special Instruction teacher for my son. For the remainder of the school year she worked with him 3x a week and she was always prepared with the most creative and fun activities that my son would look forward to and anticipate, always asking if Ms. Inna would be there! My son was also receiving OT and Speech and Inna made it a point to collaborate with his other therapist and include those goals in her sessions with him. Inna was very thorough in her communication with me about the work she did with my son each session. She was an absolute savior in my son’s early development and I would recommend her without any hesitation.
    Gina – Sep 13, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Inna Andreva-Miller?
    Amazing Instructor. Truly one of the best I have ever worked with. My child was not able to communicate much and now my daughter is speaking in full sentences and has grown in so many ways.
    Bianca Evertsz – Sep 10, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Inna Andreva-Miller?
    I have had the pleasure to work alongside Inna for over a year and have been able to witness the intense care and commitment she devotes to her work. Inna is one of the best ABA therapists I've collaborated with. She consistently takes the time to plan out fun and exciting activities for the children that are focused on their target cognitive goals. Inna is passionate and kind. She is dependable and will do whatever necessary to work with caregivers and team members to improve the child's skills. Inna is creative in her lesson plans and routinely brings new ideas to the therapy session. All the children I have witnessed Inna work with love her and tell me "I had fun with Inna today". Inna truly cares about the children and is able to match their energy even in a way that not many can. She goes above and beyond in communicating to team members and caregivers what she worked on and how she worked on it. Inna is a phenomenal therapist and I highly recommend her services.
    Sep 01, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Inna Andreva-Miller?

How was your experience with Inna Andreva-Miller?

• Social Work