Dr. Inessa Daniv, DC

Dr. Inessa Daniv, DC

Chiropractic  |
Dr. Inessa Daniv, DC is a chiropractic provider who practices in Troy, MI. She is 45 years old.

990 E South Blvd Ste 200

Troy, MI 48085

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan

Learn about Dr. Daniv

This content was provided by Dr. Daniv "As a chiropractor, I believe in quality care for my patients, i.e., giving patients time to talk about what is going on, and ample time to treat the patient. My office is not a mill, and 5 minute patient appointments does not constitute quality care. I have 15 minute appointments for my patients. I will never be a millionaire, but guess what? I love what I do, and am doing what I love, and my patients can see that."

• Chiropractic

Dr. Daniv does not have any board certifications listed.

• Head and Neck Conditions
  • Lower Back Injuries
  • Neck Injuries
  • Neck Muscle Strain
  • Sports Injuries
  • Whiplash

• Low Back Procedure
  • Neck Pain Procedure

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

• Wayne State University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • National University Of Health Sciences / National College Of Chiropractic
    Medical School | Graduated
  • National University Of Health Sciences / National College Of Chiropractic
    Other Education | Completed

Dr. Daniv has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Daniv has no media or publications listed.

• Ukrainian

Dr. Daniv does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Daniv and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Daniv's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Daniv to family and friends
Dr. Daniv's Performance
in Troy, MI |
My family all loves Dr. Daniv. She is the best.
in Rochester, MI |
I have been visiting chiropractors for most of my life, so far Dr. Daniv has been the best one yet. She is always happy to help, and her adjustments work. After leaving her office I stand straighter and have less headaches. Overall she's a great person, and a blast to talk to. I recommend her to all, no matter age, gender.... etc.
in Beverly Hills, MI |
I have been seeing Dr. Daniv for 8 years. You will not find, a more friendly, informed, and honest chiropractor. She explains everything she is doing and makes sure you are comfortable with it. I recommend her to everyone I know that is looking for a chiropractor.
I highly recommend Dr D, there are no other chiropractors as far as I'm concerned...HIGHLY RECOMMEND
in Bloomfield Hills, MI |
I am a regular patient of Dr. Daniv. I enjoy seeing her and being treated. She inspires me every time I see her to be healthy and take better health of myself and others. I wish my physician was as passionate about my and other's health as Dr. Daniv! I highly recommend her to others!
Rochester, MI |
I have recommended several friends and family to Dr Daniv and everyone has had amazing results. Her combination of knowledge and experience really works!
in Royal Oak, MI |
Wonderful personalized care, and I emphasize the word care! Dr. D is THE best??
in Rochester, MI |
I love dr daniv. She has always been able to relieve any back or neck problems that throws at me.
in Troy, MI |
Excellent diagnostician, straight forward manner, rapid results.
in Bloomfield Hills, MI |
Dr. Daniv is very knowledgeable and genuinely cares about her patients! I've been seeing her regularly for almost 4 years. She has not only improved my back and neck pain, but has helped me with nutrition and effective exercise. She has helped me lower my cholesterol, saved my gallbladder from being removed, etc...! She explains everything thoroughly and has gone out of her way to improve my health.
in Bloomfield, MI |
Totally helping with plantars fasciitis.
in Troy, MI |
I started seeing Dr. Daniv about 6 years ago and have been very happy with her. She explains what she is doing and why. She also gives exercise suggestions to help between appointments.
in Farmington Hills, MI |
Dr. Daniv is wonderful! She is very professional, knowledgeable and helpful. She truly cares about her patients and their well being. I have been a patient of her for over 2 years and I have noticed significant improvement in the reduction of back pain through monthly chiropractic adjustments and cupping therapy. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a great chiropractor!
in Troy, MI |
She does an excellent job of pinpointing pain or injuries and prescribing an effective treatment plan.
Troy, MI |
Very personable and friendly. Takes time to explain things to you.
in Troy, MI |
Dr. is excellent as no other chiropractor I have seen. I have recommended her to so many people and they have all been very pleased. She treats and gives advise beyond a basic adjustment. I highly recommend her for the whole family. My 85 year old mother-in-law has found relief that no other treatment has given.
in Sterling Heughts, MI |
Dr, Daniv is very professional and thorough and does a great job with her adjustments.
in Troy, MI |
Love her intelligence and constant learning. She knows her stuff and makes chiropractic care a wonderful addition to my health care. And, she's a fabulous individual also!
Have you seen Dr. Inessa Daniv, DC?
Are you Dr. Daniv?