Indra Oetomo, LAC

Indra Oetomo, LAC

AcupunctureMale

Acupuncture

Indra Oetomo, LAC is a Acupuncturist in Highlands Ranch, CO. His office accepts new patients.

Meromed Healing Centre

Indra Oetomo's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Indra Oetomo

Indra Oetomo

FAST CREDIT REPAIR
Special thanks to HACK VANISH, a professional hacker I’ve been hiring for the past 2 years because, I find him to be an outstanding hacker who has aided me in various hacking related issues, ranging from fixing my poor FICO credit score of about 437 TransUnion, 462 Equifax to 802 plus excellent score, tracking my cheating husband’s phone and currently has helped me recover my lost crypto funds from an online scam investment I recently ventured into, I must confess he is the best, quite brilliant, ever since I discovered him through a positive review I saw on Wallet Hub and reached out to him via Email: HACKVANISH @ GMAIL. COM, and Phone: +1(7 47) 293-8514, to which he responded in less than 10mins, I have never regretted working with him, he’s been quite helpful and highly efficient. I Would recommend his services to anyone without hesitation.
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Long wait times
  • Didn't explain conditions well
Layla Cole – May 02, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Indra Oetomo, LAC?
I have never had experience with a physical therapist before, and I'm so glad that I was brought to Rory as my first PT. He was extremely informative and has been helping me with my bad back pain. Not only is he super helpful and empathic, he's quite charismatic. I always look forward to our sessions because he does the best to alleviate my pain but also getting some good laughs in to raise my spirits. Melanie is also the nicest! I truly recommend coming here for all your physical therapy needs!
Breann – Oct 12, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Indra Oetomo, LAC?

How was your experience with Indra Oetomo?

No malpractice claims found for Colorado

Check if Indra Oetomo treats your condition or procedure

• Stress Management
  • Trigger Point Therapy
  • Wellness Examination

Indra Oetomo accepts

Indra Oetomo accepts the following insurance:

"Your healing journey in a modern world"

Rory Oetomo, Licensed Acupuncturist, MSTCM, Dipl.O.M., PT graduated with a Master of Science Degree in Traditional Chinese Medicine from the Colorado School...Read more

• Acupuncture

• Dutch

How can I make an appointment with Indra Oetomo, LAC?

Call (303) 683-8338 to make an appointment. Click here for more information.

Is Indra Oetomo, LAC accepting new patients?

Indra Oetomo, LAC generally accepts new patients on Healthgrades. You can see Indra Oetomo's profile to make an appointment.

Does Indra Oetomo, LAC accept my insurance?

Use the Healthgrades insurance check to verify if Indra Oetomo accepts your insurance.

What are Indra Oetomo, LAC's top areas of care?

Indra Oetomo frequently treats Acupuncture, Cupping Therapy, and Detoxification. See all procedures and conditions Indra Oetomo treats.

Where is Indra Oetomo, LAC's office located?

Indra Oetomo's office is located at 8955 Ridgeline Blvd Ste 400, Highlands Ranch, CO 80129. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

What languages does Indra Oetomo, LAC speak?

Indra Oetomo speaks Dutch and English. View profile to see all.

Does Indra Oetomo, LAC offer telehealth services?

Indra Oetomo has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.