Dr. Ilya Simakovsky, DC

ChiropracticMaleAge 64

Dr. Simakovsky

Twelfth Meridian Holistic Center

34 W 12th St New York, NY 10011

Dr. Ilya Simakovsky, DC is a Chiropractor in New York, NY. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Simakovsky to book an appointment.

Compare Dr. Ilya Simakovsky, DC with other Chiropractors near you

Dr. Simakovsky's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Simakovsky

Dr. Simakovsky?
  • Appointment scheduling (74)
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (73)
  • Listened & answered questions (73)
  • Appointment was rushed (4)
  • Didn't explain conditions well (4)
  • Didn't listen or answer questions (4)
Dr. Simakovsky's dedication will inspire you. He is truly there to help you! You will not regret going to see him. I have seen multiple doctors who have pushed for surgery and injections in my spine and I am letting you know that that is not the only solution. Personally, that was not an option for me any more. Dr.Simakovsky was able to identify and work on the problem immediately. It has only been about a month since I have been visiting the office, and I already feel a difference in my function and attitude. Go see him if you're experiencing pain, I promise you will feel better!
Lana – Mar 26, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ilya Simakovsky, DC?
Dr. Simakovsky is amazing! I had shoulder pain that was not going away. Dr. Simakovsky has been adjusting my shoulder and after a few visits, I’m feeling much better with almost no pain. He is very friendly and took the time to understand the cause of my pain before treatment.
Milana – Nov 11, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ilya Simakovsky, DC?
Neck, back, knees, constipation, WHATEVER your issue with pain and discomfort Dr S will fix you!!!!! Cannot recommend more highly
L Azarmsa – Nov 02, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ilya Simakovsky, DC?
I must profess to being a little skeptical at first, however, having been working at home during COVID in not ideal conditions I thought I would try a chiropractor. Dr. Simakovsky's office was very easy to deal with: 2 minutes on the phone and the appointment was made for the next day. Dr Simakovsky quickly could see what my problem was but required an Xray to be 100% certain which I appreciated. From the first treatment session my back and shoulders felt much more relaxed and less tense - couple this with the pinpoint treatment and I feel so much better and realigned. I would thoroughly recommend his services - the practice is well structured, welcoming and efficient but most crucially you walk out feeling a thousand times better than when you walk in.
Adam Doy – Aug 22, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ilya Simakovsky, DC?
Phenomenal practitioner. Takes the time to understand your lifestyle habits and their effects on your body. Results really do have a positive impact on quality of life
Jun 20, 2020
Efficient diagnosis - careful treatment - total success - 5 stars
stephen – Mar 23, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ilya Simakovsky, DC?
I went to see Dr. Simakovsky as a last resort after suffering injuries with my upper wrist and a shoulder impingement for over 6 months. I tried PT for several months and went to see a shoulder specialist, however my throbbing pain continued to persist. After completing 10 sessions, the pain is nearly gone!! Very grateful for Dr. Simakovsky for educating me on the benefits of his chiro practice. Trust the process! His treatments work.
Donna V – Mar 07, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ilya Simakovsky, DC?
Dr. Simakovsky has been such a huge help! He is the only chiropractor I have seen that did a thorough examination and made an effective treatment plan that prompted improvement in just a couple of months. He and his staff are organized, as well as warm and welcoming!
Ashley – Feb 06, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ilya Simakovsky, DC?
I’ve tried many chiropractors in NY, and none of them compare to Dr. Simakovsky. He uses holistic treatment, using his hands (not machines) to diagnose and treat his patients. I like having my bones MOVED, and leave each week feeling much better than when I walked in. I’ve had just a few visits and am already seeing results.
Oct 29, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ilya Simakovsky, DC?
Dr. Simakovsky is a very kind, caring doctor with a great bedside manner. He is very thorough and explains things in a way that you can understand.  I went to see him for back & neck pain and was hoping that he could help me with my poor posture. Not only did he help me with all that, but he also cured my TMJ! I'm now standing taller with no back pain, have better movement in my neck and no TMJ! I can't write a review without including his staff. Mark is a great masseuse, Suzanne does remarkable work with trigger points and Jovanna is a fantastic receptionist. She's super friendly and extremely knowledgeable and helpful...and makes it easy to make last-minute appointments.
Joanna – Oct 16, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ilya Simakovsky, DC?
Dr. Simakovsky is excellent, extremely knowledgeable and thorough. He is a terrific chiropractor. He answers all my questions and genuinely cares about the well-being of his patients. Great, staff as well. I highly recommend him!
Oct 03, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ilya Simakovsky, DC?
Dr. Simakovsky is extremely professional and clear with what you need help with. Initially, I was skeptical and a bit worried about going to a chiropractor but Dr. Simakovsky was able to show me exactly what he will be doing, why he will be doing it and how I should switch my lifestyle after seeing him. The pain in my back/neck has gone down significantly since my consultations. I highly recommend Dr. Simakovsky to anyone that needs a chiroporactor. He shows you that going to a chiropractor is nothing to be afraid about!
Jonathan Tobias – Sep 27, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ilya Simakovsky, DC?
Dr. Simakovsky is the best Chiropractor in NYC. PERIOD. He gave me a new neck in two weeks. He is caring and always follows up. He is a great team and it is very easy to make an appointment. Totally worth the time and the money. Thank you, Ilya!
Zvi – Sep 26, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ilya Simakovsky, DC?
Dr. Simakovsky is the best! I was very hesitant to go to a chiropractor, but after visiting him I can't believe I waited this long!
JP Groth – Sep 18, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ilya Simakovsky, DC?
I have been visiting doctors for more than a decade sure to a car accident I was in. Dr. S. Diagnosed me with a couple of conditions no one ever noticed before and took steps to manage those issues. I've been seeing him for a month and notice a bigger difference than ever before. Definitely worth the visit!
Apr 27, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ilya Simakovsky, DC?
I'm deeply grateful to have found Dr. Ilya. Prior to him I had seen 2 other chiropractors who could not explain to me "why" I was having back and hip trouble. So I was looking for an experienced doctor who would approach what I was dealing with from a holistic perspective. In under 3 visits he was able to provide an accurate diagnoses and immediately set me up on an action plan for recovery. He is also very kind and funny. I always leave his office with a happier spine and a smile on my face.
Data in New York, NY – Feb 28, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ilya Simakovsky, DC?
I had knee surgery over a year ago and have been having issues with my knee and I also started to experience clicking in my neck limiting my ability to turn my head. Based on a friends recommendation, I started treatment with Dr S in December 2018 and have been amazed at the progress that I've made since seeing him. I have significantly less pain in my knee and my range of motion in my neck is almost back to normal. If you are in pain, I highly recommend treatment from Dr Simakovsky.
Vince in NY, NY – Jan 31, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ilya Simakovsky, DC?
I came to doctor Simakovsky with severe pain in my lower back. I am not going to lie, it took us at least 5-7 session for me to feel better. Just follow all of his instructions, be patient and take care of yourself: eat well, sleep well, use supplements for your muscles and bones. And if you have to buy shoe soles - buy them! Yes, they are not cheap, but you will feel much, much better. I wear them every day! Already recommended Dr. Simakovsky to my friends. Great and very helpful professional!
Margarita in Brooklyn, NY – Dec 14, 2018
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR GOOD WORDS. IT IS TRUE...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ilya Simakovsky, DC?
Great chiropractor - this is my first experience seeing a chiropractor and Dr. Simakovsky has certainly helped me to become healthier and to remedy issues in my life that have been caused by long periods of sitting and less exercise than I should have been doing.
Oct 23, 2018
THANK YOU FOR YOUR KIND WORDS BUT MY BIGGEST...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ilya Simakovsky, DC?
Dr Simakovsky is a true healer. Whatever spinal problems you have, he will get to the root of them and make sure to put you on a path to a pain free life. He will let you know exactly what you need to do to start feeling better and staying that way. After only 1 month of visits, my neck, shoulder, and lower back issues resolved considerably. If you've had chronic pain due to spinal issues, look no further than Dr. Simakovsky.
Oct 21, 2018
I AM SO HAPPY THAT YOU FEEL BETTER AND ALSO THAT...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ilya Simakovsky, DC?

How was your experience with Dr. Simakovsky?

In 32 years of practice I adopted my methods to people of NEW YORK, where tensions are high and time is short. We find and treat the problems efficiently:...Read more

I immigrated to USA in 1977 from St. Petersburg, Russia where I studied to become a pediatrician. Here, I had to go to college again and later Graduated...Read more

• Chiropractic