Dr. Ilya Simakovsky, DC

ChiropracticMaleAge 65

Chiropractic

Dr. Ilya Simakovsky, DC is a Chiropractor in New York, NY. His office accepts new patients.

Dr. Ilya Simakovsky, DC

Twelfth Meridian Holistic Center

34 W 12th St New York, NY 10011 ()

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Chiropractors in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

No malpractice claims found for New York

• Neck Muscle Strain
  • Neck Pain
  • Shoulder Pain
  • Sprain
  • Tennis Elbow (Lateral Epicondylitis)
  • Whiplash

Dr. Simakovsky accepts

Dr. Simakovsky accepts the following insurance:

1199SEIU
Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO
Blue Cross Blue Shield POS
Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO
Blue HMO
Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP) HMO

Dr. Simakovsky's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Simakovsky

Dr. Simakovsky

Miracle Worker
I came to Dr Simakovsky with a pinched nerve and barely able to get out of bed in the mornings. After two weeks I am almost fully cured. He really knows the body intuitively and can help with natural solutions beyond adjustments like supplements and orthotics. If you are in pain call him before considering surgery or medication, you may not need it.
BH – Apr 18, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ilya Simakovsky, DC?
Dr. Simakovsky has been a godsend. My neck and back and hip areas before were always in little pain, and I thought it was from too much working out. He has a complete understanding of the body and how to better improve mobility. I am so lucky that I found him. Thank you Dr. Simakovsky!!! His staff is also wonderful and friendly.
K S Grand – Mar 19, 2022
oh, boy, it ought not to be so much fun to treat...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ilya Simakovsky, DC?
I’ve been struggling with back pain for almost 5 years now. It’s come in episodes and each past time I’ve been able to recover on my own. As I’ve got older, this has gotten more difficult. After getting a MRI and finding out that I had two herniated discs, I started physical therapy. Weeks into physical therapy, I was unable to walk and found myself bedridden. I found Dr. Simakovsky through my insurance and after my first visit, I was walking again!! I’m now on week 3 of treatment and I have barely any pain. He identified one of the root causes of my misalignment is my high arches and helped me get new insoles. I’ve never met a more caring and knowledgeable chiropractor. And he is such a pleasure to see. He’s given me hope that I’ll be out of pain for good soon. I will now be seeing him regularly to prevent this pain from ever returning. If you are struggling with back pain, I could not recommend anyone more. He will fix you!
Nicholas Bradley – Feb 16, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ilya Simakovsky, DC?
Amazing back pain relief!
I was suffering from back pain while weight training and cycling. It had started to become chronic. I’m 62 years of age. I needed to do something fast and searched for a chiropractor and found Dr. Ilya Simakovsky. Upon my initial examination and X-ray it was determined I have an arthritic spine and scoliosis. Within two weeks of treatments by Dr. Simakovsky I was amazingly pain free! I highly recommend his services.
Jim Cip – Jan 28, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ilya Simakovsky, DC?
Dr Simakovsky is an excellent chiropractor. An experienced and safe environment. He was quick to diagnose and create a comprehensive treatment plan with near immediate improvements.
Jan 19, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ilya Simakovsky, DC?
I've been seeing Dr. Simakovsky for the past few months, and he has taught me so much about my body about the sources of my knee and back pain, tightness in my neck and shoulders. His treatment is clearly working too, all of my symptoms have been gradually improving. Finally, he is really polite and funny, and his team is wonderful too. Would recommend, he knows what he is doing!
Sean – Oct 21, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ilya Simakovsky, DC?
My neck was making noises like Rice Krispies. I thought that perhaps Dr. Simakovsky could make a couple of quick adjustments and send me on my way. But instead, he did the right thing. He sent for x-rays. Based upon his findings he has been able to effectively treat me. I am progressing rapidly. Soon, if I want to hear that the familiar "snap crackle pop", I'll have to sit down in front of a bowl of cereal.
Deborah B – Aug 26, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ilya Simakovsky, DC?
Dr. Simakovsky is a great chiropractor. I’ve been to a lot of chiropractor’s and it’s only been temporary fixes. The discomfort always comes back. But since seeing Dr. Simakovsky, I’m moving better and no longer walking in pain. He recommended custom orthotics and it’s made an absolute world of difference. Before receiving them, even walking or just standing for five minutes was painful and I had to sit down. While it’s understandable that it sounds questionable that something as simple as shoe insert would make such a massive difference in physical well-being, I guarantee you it does. I would tell anyone and everyone that it’s worth the investment. Especially considering that the initial cost can be a bit surprising, the long term value to your well being is worth it. There isn’t a large enough character limit to be able to express how much better my quality of life has improved.
Jun 25, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ilya Simakovsky, DC?
Dr. Simakovsky is wonderful, as is his whole staff. When I hurt my back, I tried to fix it with exercises and stretching, but couldn't heal it on my own. Dr. Simakovsky got me sorted out in a few weeks. His office is open during convenient hours (i.e. after the work day), and his staff is always happy to see me. Love this place.
Jason – Jun 02, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ilya Simakovsky, DC?
Dr. Simakovsky's dedication will inspire you. He is truly there to help you! You will not regret going to see him. I have seen multiple doctors who have pushed for surgery and injections in my spine and I am letting you know that that is not the only solution. Personally, that was not an option for me any more. Dr.Simakovsky was able to identify and work on the problem immediately. It has only been about a month since I have been visiting the office, and I already feel a difference in my function and attitude. Go see him if you're experiencing pain, I promise you will feel better!
Lana – Mar 26, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ilya Simakovsky, DC?
Dr. Simakovsky is amazing! I had shoulder pain that was not going away. Dr. Simakovsky has been adjusting my shoulder and after a few visits, I’m feeling much better with almost no pain. He is very friendly and took the time to understand the cause of my pain before treatment.
Milana – Nov 11, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ilya Simakovsky, DC?
Neck, back, knees, constipation, WHATEVER your issue with pain and discomfort Dr S will fix you!!!!! Cannot recommend more highly
L Azarmsa – Nov 02, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ilya Simakovsky, DC?
I must profess to being a little skeptical at first, however, having been working at home during COVID in not ideal conditions I thought I would try a chiropractor. Dr. Simakovsky's office was very easy to deal with: 2 minutes on the phone and the appointment was made for the next day. Dr Simakovsky quickly could see what my problem was but required an Xray to be 100% certain which I appreciated. From the first treatment session my back and shoulders felt much more relaxed and less tense - couple this with the pinpoint treatment and I feel so much better and realigned. I would thoroughly recommend his services - the practice is well structured, welcoming and efficient but most crucially you walk out feeling a thousand times better than when you walk in.
Adam Doy – Aug 22, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ilya Simakovsky, DC?
Phenomenal practitioner. Takes the time to understand your lifestyle habits and their effects on your body. Results really do have a positive impact on quality of life
Jun 20, 2020
Efficient diagnosis - careful treatment - total success - 5 stars
stephen – Mar 23, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ilya Simakovsky, DC?
I went to see Dr. Simakovsky as a last resort after suffering injuries with my upper wrist and a shoulder impingement for over 6 months. I tried PT for several months and went to see a shoulder specialist, however my throbbing pain continued to persist. After completing 10 sessions, the pain is nearly gone!! Very grateful for Dr. Simakovsky for educating me on the benefits of his chiro practice. Trust the process! His treatments work.
Donna V – Mar 07, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ilya Simakovsky, DC?
Dr. Simakovsky has been such a huge help! He is the only chiropractor I have seen that did a thorough examination and made an effective treatment plan that prompted improvement in just a couple of months. He and his staff are organized, as well as warm and welcoming!
Ashley – Feb 06, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ilya Simakovsky, DC?
I’ve tried many chiropractors in NY, and none of them compare to Dr. Simakovsky. He uses holistic treatment, using his hands (not machines) to diagnose and treat his patients. I like having my bones MOVED, and leave each week feeling much better than when I walked in. I’ve had just a few visits and am already seeing results.
Oct 29, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ilya Simakovsky, DC?
Dr. Simakovsky is a very kind, caring doctor with a great bedside manner. He is very thorough and explains things in a way that you can understand.  I went to see him for back & neck pain and was hoping that he could help me with my poor posture. Not only did he help me with all that, but he also cured my TMJ! I'm now standing taller with no back pain, have better movement in my neck and no TMJ! I can't write a review without including his staff. Mark is a great masseuse, Suzanne does remarkable work with trigger points and Jovanna is a fantastic receptionist. She's super friendly and extremely knowledgeable and helpful...and makes it easy to make last-minute appointments.
Joanna – Oct 16, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ilya Simakovsky, DC?
Dr. Simakovsky is excellent, extremely knowledgeable and thorough. He is a terrific chiropractor. He answers all my questions and genuinely cares about the well-being of his patients. Great, staff as well. I highly recommend him!
Oct 03, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ilya Simakovsky, DC?

How was your experience with Dr. Simakovsky?