Ilona Schwartz-Dallow, LCSW-R

Clinical Social Work ·  Female · Age 62

Ilona Schwartz-Dallow

David R Bove & Associates

2002 Route 17M Ste 10 Goshen, NY 10924

Ilona Schwartz-Dallow, LCSW-R is a clinical social worker in Goshen, NY. She specializes in clinical social work, cognitive & behavioral psychology, and more.

Ilona Schwartz-Dallow accepts

Ilona Schwartz-Dallow accepts the following insurance:

EmblemHealth

• Adjustment Disorder
  • Anxiety Attack
  • Behavior Modification
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Couples Therapy

Likelihood to recommend Ilona Schwartz-Dallow

Ilona Schwartz-Dallow?
Ilona Schwartz-Dallow's Performance
What People Say About Ilona Schwartz-Dallow, LCSW-R
Ilona is an amazing therapist. I began seeing her for marital counseling and continued to see her to help with my substance abuse and depression issues as well. She is caring, realistic, helpful, and committed to her practice of being a thorough, honest and capable therapist. She goes out of her way to accommodate patient needs. I would highly recommend her for all areas of personal need. She is a genuinely pleasant person and her demeanor makes her approachable and entrusting.
×Post a ResponseAre you Ilona Schwartz-Dallow, LCSW-R?
I find Ilona very easy to talk too about any subject I need to discuss. She is a very good listener and gives good positive feedback. I have used other therapists in the past and was not impressed. I was hesitant to see a therapist, however, due to circumstances it was necessary for me to do so. I am very happy to have found Ilona. She has been very helpful and I would rfecommend her to friends and family.
×Post a ResponseAre you Ilona Schwartz-Dallow, LCSW-R?
I am very fortunate to have Ilona as my therapist. Ilona is patient, compassionate, and knowledgeable. With her guidance I can understand my past, deal with my present situation, and prepare for my future. She listens to every detail during a session. I value her experience and professionalism. I would highly recommend Ilona.
×Post a ResponseAre you Ilona Schwartz-Dallow, LCSW-R?
Helps you find your own answers. She suggests numerous tools to use in helping you grow. Very welcoming atmosphere and I would definitely recommend Ilona.
×Post a ResponseAre you Ilona Schwartz-Dallow, LCSW-R?
Ilona is a caring knowledgeable person. She has helped both my husband and I through many difficulties.. Always so professional and kind. I am very grateful to her for all her help.
×Post a ResponseAre you Ilona Schwartz-Dallow, LCSW-R?
Ilona is an amazing therapist. She is kind, non-judgmental and a great listener. She has a deep understanding of my issues, and has been very helpful during this trying time.
×Post a ResponseAre you Ilona Schwartz-Dallow, LCSW-R?
Illona is the worst type of marriage counselor for anyone. Illona is a judgemental and biased marriage counselor. There were a few occasions I wanted to bring up an issue, Illona would not let persue it . Ilolona often ised the termo of Blame game between me and my wife, but often it was Illona was the one putting blame .Yes marriage can be difficult and we often hear things we don't want to be told. When I brought this up to Illona she admitted she did so, I still have the texts to prove it.
×Post a ResponseAre you Ilona Schwartz-Dallow, LCSW-R?
Ilona has been such an amazing asset in my life. She is extremely compassionate and understanding. I've never felt judged or reluctant to share any part of my life with her. She has been beyond helpful during my therapy sessions. I have already recommended Ilona to a number of my close friends. In my opinion, everyone could use Ilona in their lives! She is one of the best listeners I have ever met, she is honest and full of wisdom....definitely a five star therapist!
×Post a ResponseAre you Ilona Schwartz-Dallow, LCSW-R?
Ilona helped me through the grieving process of losing my husband and move on to learning with my life. She was very kind and helpful durin my difficult time. I would highly recommend her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Ilona Schwartz-Dallow, LCSW-R?
Talking with ILona is like sitting with a dear friend. She's receptive, insightful and kind. Since I've been talking to ILona my self esteem has improved, my sense of self worth is at its strongest, my marriage is better than ever and I am connecting with my daughters needs unobstructed. I'm stronger every day and for the first time in a long time I look forward to my future...and our appointments :)
×Post a ResponseAre you Ilona Schwartz-Dallow, LCSW-R?
Ilona is an extremely receptive therapist who approaches therapy in a very non-threatening manner. I feel extremely comfortable sharing all of my thoughts and concerns with her, and look forward to my weekly appointment. After going to Ilona, my fiance and I are connecting on a much deeper level, and have utilized many of the strategies she has suggested to strengthen our relationship. I can wholeheartedly admit that she has changed our relationship for the better. Thank you!
×Post a ResponseAre you Ilona Schwartz-Dallow, LCSW-R?
I highly recommend Ilona she is a very caring , kind person. She made me feel better about myself and better about my situation that I am dealing with. Very easy to talk to. I feel very comfortable with her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Ilona Schwartz-Dallow, LCSW-R?

How was your experience with Ilona Schwartz-Dallow?

Compare Providers