Ilona Schwartz-Dallow, LCSW-R

Clinical Social WorkFemaleAge 64

Ilona Schwartz-Dallow

David R Bove & Associates

2002 Route 17m Ste 10 Goshen, NY 10924

Ilona Schwartz-Dallow, LCSW-R is a Clinical Social Worker in Goshen, NY. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Ilona Schwartz-Dallow to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Clinical Social Workers in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

No malpractice claims found for New York

Check if Ilona Schwartz-Dallow treats your condition or procedure

Ilona Schwartz-Dallow's conditions and procedures:

• Adjustment Disorder
  • Anxiety Attack
  • Behavior Modification
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Couples Therapy
  • Separation Anxiety
  • Social Phobia
  • Stress

Ilona Schwartz-Dallow accepts

Ilona Schwartz-Dallow accepts the following insurance:

EmblemHealth
GHI PPO

Ilona Schwartz-Dallow's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Ilona Schwartz-Dallow

4.5

Ilona Schwartz-Dallow?
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (22)
  • Explained conditions well (22)
  • Listened & answered questions (22)
  • Appointment was rushed (2)
  • Didn't explain conditions well (2)
  • Didn't listen or answer questions (2)
Ilona is an amazing therapist. I began seeing her for marital counseling and continued to see her to help with my substance abuse and depression issues as well. She is caring, realistic, helpful, and committed to her practice of being a thorough, honest and capable therapist. She goes out of her way to accommodate patient needs. I would highly recommend her for all areas of personal need. She is a genuinely pleasant person and her demeanor makes her approachable and entrusting.
Melissa in Wallkill NY – Mar 20, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Ilona Schwartz-Dallow, LCSW-R?
I find Ilona very easy to talk too about any subject I need to discuss. She is a very good listener and gives good positive feedback. I have used other therapists in the past and was not impressed. I was hesitant to see a therapist, however, due to circumstances it was necessary for me to do so. I am very happy to have found Ilona. She has been very helpful and I would rfecommend her to friends and family.
Monticello, NY – Feb 09, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Ilona Schwartz-Dallow, LCSW-R?
I am very fortunate to have Ilona as my therapist. Ilona is patient, compassionate, and knowledgeable. With her guidance I can understand my past, deal with my present situation, and prepare for my future. She listens to every detail during a session. I value her experience and professionalism. I would highly recommend Ilona.
Fallsburg, NY – Nov 21, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Ilona Schwartz-Dallow, LCSW-R?
Helps you find your own answers. She suggests numerous tools to use in helping you grow. Very welcoming atmosphere and I would definitely recommend Ilona.
K.S. in Warwick, NY – Oct 21, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Ilona Schwartz-Dallow, LCSW-R?
Ilona is a caring knowledgeable person. She has helped both my husband and I through many difficulties.. Always so professional and kind. I am very grateful to her for all her help.
June marino in middletown, ny – Oct 18, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Ilona Schwartz-Dallow, LCSW-R?
Ilona is an amazing therapist. She is kind, non-judgmental and a great listener. She has a deep understanding of my issues, and has been very helpful during this trying time.
Robin – Oct 18, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Ilona Schwartz-Dallow, LCSW-R?
Illona is the worst type of marriage counselor for anyone. Illona is a judgemental and biased marriage counselor. There were a few occasions I wanted to bring up an issue, Illona would not let persue it . Ilolona often ised the termo of Blame game between me and my wife, but often it was Illona was the one putting blame .Yes marriage can be difficult and we often hear things we don't want to be told. When I brought this up to Illona she admitted she did so, I still have the texts to prove it.
eric weinstein in montgomery, ny – Aug 12, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Ilona Schwartz-Dallow, LCSW-R?
Ilona has been such an amazing asset in my life. She is extremely compassionate and understanding. I've never felt judged or reluctant to share any part of my life with her. She has been beyond helpful during my therapy sessions. I have already recommended Ilona to a number of my close friends. In my opinion, everyone could use Ilona in their lives! She is one of the best listeners I have ever met, she is honest and full of wisdom....definitely a five star therapist!
Warwick, NY – Aug 03, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Ilona Schwartz-Dallow, LCSW-R?
Ilona helped me through the grieving process of losing my husband and move on to learning with my life. She was very kind and helpful durin my difficult time. I would highly recommend her.
Mary w in Bloomingburg, NY – Jun 25, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Ilona Schwartz-Dallow, LCSW-R?
Talking with ILona is like sitting with a dear friend. She's receptive, insightful and kind. Since I've been talking to ILona my self esteem has improved, my sense of self worth is at its strongest, my marriage is better than ever and I am connecting with my daughters needs unobstructed. I'm stronger every day and for the first time in a long time I look forward to my future...and our appointments :)
Washingtonville, NY – Mar 03, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Ilona Schwartz-Dallow, LCSW-R?
Ilona is an extremely receptive therapist who approaches therapy in a very non-threatening manner. I feel extremely comfortable sharing all of my thoughts and concerns with her, and look forward to my weekly appointment. After going to Ilona, my fiance and I are connecting on a much deeper level, and have utilized many of the strategies she has suggested to strengthen our relationship. I can wholeheartedly admit that she has changed our relationship for the better. Thank you!
Elizabeth Hart in Middletown, NY – Feb 02, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Ilona Schwartz-Dallow, LCSW-R?
I highly recommend Ilona she is a very caring , kind person. She made me feel better about myself and better about my situation that I am dealing with. Very easy to talk to. I feel very comfortable with her.
Goshen, NY – Nov 24, 2015
×Post a ResponseAre you Ilona Schwartz-Dallow, LCSW-R?

How was your experience with Ilona Schwartz-Dallow?

• Clinical Social Work