Ileana Tellechea, RD

Dietetics •  Female

Ileana Tellechea
7755 NW 146th St Hialeah, FL 33016

Ileana Tellechea, RD is a dietitian in Hialeah, FL. She specializes in dietetics.

• Friendly staff Patients said the staff was friendly. See reviews
  • Easy scheduling Patients said scheduling was easy. See reviews

Ileana Tellechea accepts

Ileana Tellechea accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
Blue Care HMO

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Ileana Tellechea treats your condition or procedure

Ileana Tellechea's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Ileana Tellechea

2.4

Ileana Tellechea?
Ileana Tellechea's Performance
What People Say About Ileana Tellechea, RD
Knowledgeable & honest. Recommend highly. The Dietitian took my medical issues and food preferences into consideration to prepare me for the work involved in making a real change this time. Her approach and diet plan are realistic and have been very useful. I’m thankful I went to the appointment!
×Post a ResponseAre you Ileana Tellechea, RD?
Worst treatment EVER!!!! I called to make appt. I explained that I was Morbid Obese and she asked for my weight so i told her she then flat out told me OHHHH NO i only see patients that are under 300 lbs, and she proceeded with repeating that my diagnosis was a severe illness over and over...then she stated "your condition is like if you were going to see an oncologist for a Cancer you have had for many years and wanted it treated with Vitamins"! with out seeing me she had made a prognosis. :(
×Post a ResponseAre you Ileana Tellechea, RD?
TERRIBLE TERRIBLE TERRIBLE. Inconsiderate, mean, and no means to help one. Had the nerves to tell me that I "Looked like the type of person that believe they'll lose weight just because they go see a dietitian".. I honestly have no words to describe how terrible I was treated. She would question everything I told her as If I was lying, looked annoyed and disgusted of me. DO NOT VISIT THIS LADY. She clearly hates her job, and doesn't want to do it. Worst interaction ive EVER had with a human.
×Post a ResponseAre you Ileana Tellechea, RD?
Horrible experience, so rude.
×Post a ResponseAre you Ileana Tellechea, RD?
When I first chose Ms. Ileana Tellechea to be my nutritionist, I was a bit reluctant since I have never been seen by one before. However, Ms. Tellechea's comprehensive approach and high level of professionalism makes her very unique!. She's a very committed nutritionist and takes her job seriously! Ms. Tellechea's depth of knowledge about nutrition, diet, and exercise gave me the desire to find ways to help my body stay healthier! Thank you Ms. Tellechea for helping me believe in myself again!
×Post a ResponseAre you Ileana Tellechea, RD?
Provider never available. No answering machine or call gets disconnected and unfortunately no way of communicating with them as there is no e-mail alternative.
There was a short period of time in which the...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Ileana Tellechea, RD?
I was able to see her at her office at home, while she was on vacation!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Ileana Tellechea, RD?
I had an appointment with this doctor, she calls me to remind me of my appointment I told her I couldn't make it and she tells me " better yet don't call me back" as a doctor you don't say that to a patient! She must not need any more clients. Do not recommend she's horrible and rude.
This patient made 3 separate appointments, all of...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Ileana Tellechea, RD?
Ileana Tellechea is an excellent dietician/nutritionist. Her ability to communicate one-on-one is very good-she is practical in her recommendations which are grounded in reality and committed to your success. I talked to several nutritionists before I decided to use Ms Tellechea. I am so happy that I chose her-her experience is a major part of her success in helping her patients. I am beyond satisfied with my decision and look forward to Ms T's help in how I make good future food choices.
×Post a ResponseAre you Ileana Tellechea, RD?
Horrible customer service. I called to set up an appointment and when I told her my weight, 280 and I told her I didn't want a bypass her tone changed. I gave the lady on the phone my insurance info and she said she was going to call me back and never did. I called the next day and I was told they were going to call me back and they never did.
It is impartial to my practice whether a patient...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Ileana Tellechea, RD?

How was your experience with Ileana Tellechea?

• Dietetics