Ilana Farb, RN

Ilana Farb, RN

Women's Health Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)  ·
Female

Ilana Farb, RN is a women's health nurse practitioner in Maplewood, MN. She specializes in women's health nursing (nurse practitioner) and nursing (nurse practitioner).Read her story

Minnesota Women's Care

• Hennepin Health
  • Medica
  • Medicaid of Minnesota
  • Medicare

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Minnesota

Check if Ilana Farb treats your condition or procedure

Ilana Farb's conditions and procedures:

• Pregnancy Care

Ilana Farb, RN is a nurse practitioner in Maplewood, MN. She specializes in nursing (nurse practitioner) and women's health nursing (nurse practitioner).

• Women's Health Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)
  • Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)

Ilana Farb's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Ilana Farb

Ilana Farb?
What People Say About Ilana Farb, RN
RecentMost Helpful
Ilana not only provides incredible health care to her patients, she also takes time to get to know her patients. Trustworthy and a joy to visit!
×Post a ResponseAre you Ilana Farb, RN?
Ilana is a kind, caring and down to earth practitioner. I will continue to see her (even though I live in Woodbury and she's been moved to Maplewood). :-) Thank you!
×Post a ResponseAre you Ilana Farb, RN?
This is the first clinic where i feel heard. I can tell them i don't feel sick but i just don't feel great and i don't feel like myself and they get it! They listen and understand the female body and all the hormonal challenges etc.
×Post a ResponseAre you Ilana Farb, RN?
she genuinely cares and she listens carefully. I instantly felt comfortable in her care. Truly one of a kind!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Ilana Farb, RN?
I love this clinic! The staff is amazing and very well informed with everything they do. Everyone is patient, friendly, and willing to answer any questions you have.
×Post a ResponseAre you Ilana Farb, RN?
Ilana is very helpful, polite and informative. I really appreciate you!
×Post a ResponseAre you Ilana Farb, RN?
Dr. IIana was understanding, communicative, very attentive showed concern and probably reasons of my concerned visit for today, I look forward to scheduling more appointments with DR. IIAna.
×Post a ResponseAre you Ilana Farb, RN?
Illana is very wise & calm. She listens well, assesses one's needs carefully, and is expert in her care. She's a caring person, listens well, and meets your needs with precision and expertise. She's seems to be flawless in the care she gives. Also? She really does care!
×Post a ResponseAre you Ilana Farb, RN?
I always feel at ease and comfortable with any questions, always willing to have a conversation if I have questions.
×Post a ResponseAre you Ilana Farb, RN?
Ilana is there to listen and help in anyway possible for the patient. Thank you!
×Post a ResponseAre you Ilana Farb, RN?
Ilana has a joyful, welcoming personality. She listens well and makes me feel empowered. I feel so much better since I began seeing Ilana. This feeling effects more than my sex life, it effects life itself.
×Post a ResponseAre you Ilana Farb, RN?
I initially brought my teenage daughter to see CNP Farb on a referral and have continued to come see her because of her exceptional professionalism, knowledge, skill, and kindness. She is attentive not only to my daughter's medical needs and privacy, but also to my concerns as a mother. She is an asset to this clinic and we will continue to come here as long as she is here.
×Post a ResponseAre you Ilana Farb, RN?
From the very first visit, I have felt Ilana provides excellent care. I always feel respected, heard and cared for.
×Post a ResponseAre you Ilana Farb, RN?
My journey with Ilana started with my husband and I having fertility issues. Going into a fertility consultation for the first time was stressful for me because I already knew that something in my body just wasn't working right. If it was, then I wouldn't need a fertility consult. Knowing that I was taking the first step to find out what exactly was "wrong" with me only added to my stress. After the first few minutes with Ilana, my stress had dropped dramatically. She ...
×Post a ResponseAre you Ilana Farb, RN?
I first came to her randomly about 4 years ago. I refuse to see anyone else. She is always so kind, so upbeat, and listens to all of your concerns and worries while also providing comfort and ease. She makes my day, and I trust her completely. You won't regret welcoming her right in :)
×Post a ResponseAre you Ilana Farb, RN?
Of course, in this field, all of the topics tend to sensitive and admittedly emotional. Ilana is kind, empathetic, and purposeful. Even as a strong capable woman, the back of your brain cannot help but feel complicated thoughts when it comes to pelvic care. Ilana is that person who could be that super cool friend outside of this practice... the one who gets it... she's skilled, capable and thoughtful at the same time regular ... its a wonderful combination. I am grat...
Always pleasant!
×Post a ResponseAre you Ilana Farb, RN?
we covered all areas related to my inserts, new medication I'm currently taking & next visit
×Post a ResponseAre you Ilana Farb, RN?
the staff is so wonderful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Ilana Farb, RN?
Ilana answered all my questions and made me feel comfortable
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Ilana Farb?

Minnesota Women's Care