Dr. Ida Pacheco, PHD

CounselingFemale

Dr. Pacheco
103 Highway 82 Ste 5 Enterprise, OR 97828

Dr. Ida Pacheco, PHD is a Counselor in Enterprise, OR. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Pacheco to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Counselors in your area

Connect live with a provider virtually who can address a variety of symptoms, conditions, and care needs.

Find a Provider

No malpractice claims found for Oregon

Check if Dr. Pacheco treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Pacheco accepts

Dr. Pacheco's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Pacheco

Based on 1 rating

Dr. Pacheco

Dr. Pacheco I could sure use your help professionally. You see my family who are Portuguese are very unforgiving. For years I've pleaded with them for some sort reconciliation. Unfortunately, this has gotton me nowhere. I now suffer from congestive heart failure, but I still work and live in the Eugene area. I do have a family member who is a professional in this field, and just wish she would give him the second chance nobody else is giving him Hopefully things will turn around as people chang
Lawrence Pacheco not very hard to figure out. Aunt in Eugene, OR – Oct 24, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ida Pacheco, PHD?

How was your experience with Dr. Pacheco?
Provider explaining information to patient

• Counseling
  • Psychology

Does Dr. Ida Pacheco, PHD accept my insurance?

Use the Healthgrades insurance check to verify if Dr. Pacheco accepts your insurance.

Where is Dr. Ida Pacheco, PHD's office located?

Dr. Pacheco's office is located at 103 Highway 82 Ste 5, Enterprise, OR 97828. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

Does Dr. Ida Pacheco, PHD offer telehealth services?

Dr. Pacheco has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.

How can I make an appointment with Dr. Ida Pacheco, PHD?

103 Highway 82 Ste 5 Enterprise, OR 97828