Dr. Ian Harris, DC

ChiropracticMaleAge 51

Chiropractic

Dr. Ian Harris, DC is a Chiropractor in Riverside, CA and has over 22 years of experience in the healthcare field. He graduated from Southern California University of Health Sciences in 2000. His office accepts new patients.

Dr. Ian Harris, DC

Dr. Harris Mission Grove Chiropractic Inc.

6670 Alessandro Blvd Ste A Riverside, CA 92506

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Chiropractors in your area

No malpractice claims found for California

Check if Dr. Harris treats your condition or procedure

• Sports Injuries
  • Sprain
  • Whiplash

Dr. Harris accepts

Dr. Harris accepts the following insurance:

American Specialty Health

Dr. Harris' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Harris

Based on 1 rating

Dr. Harris

I started going to Dr. Harris because his location was very convenient and close, but I keep going there because I always feel a lot better after visiting. I have a lot of aches and pains, most prominently arthritis in my knee. But I also go after I have been cramped into a coach seat on a plane to get back to my normal shape! Dr. Harris is so friendly and spends time talking to you while he is doing the treatments. He knows my situation and takes great care of me. His mom works at the desk up front and I just love her. She is delightful and fun to talk to. I never have to wait more than a few minutes in the front because they never schedule a bunch of people on top of each other. Sometimes I have to wait a few days to get an appointment but they also will call me when a cancellation opens if I am waiting. I really can't recommend Dr. Harris energetically enough. If you are stiff or sore, pay him a visit. You won't regret it.
Benjamin Lomax in Riverside, CA – Jun 02, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ian Harris, DC?

How was your experience with Dr. Harris?

Dr. Ian R Harris provides quality chiropractic care to patients in the Riverside area, CA. If you suffer from spinal aches and pains Mission Grove Chiropractic...Read more

Dr. Ian Harris graduated with honors from Southern California University of Health Sciences in 2000. As a second-generation chiropractor he has observed...Read more

• Chiropractic

2000
Southern California University of Health Sciences

Is Dr. Ian Harris, DC accepting new patients?

Dr. Ian Harris, DC generally accepts new patients on Healthgrades. You can see Dr. Harris' profile to make an appointment.

Does Dr. Ian Harris, DC accept my insurance?

Use the Healthgrades insurance check to verify if Dr. Harris accepts your insurance.

What are Dr. Ian Harris, DC's top areas of care?

Dr. Harris frequently treats Arthritis, Arthritis of the Neck, and Back Disorders. See all procedures and conditions Dr. Harris treats.

Where is Dr. Ian Harris, DC's office located?

Dr. Harris' office is located at 6670 Alessandro Blvd Ste A, Riverside, CA 92506. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

Does Dr. Ian Harris, DC offer telehealth services?

Dr. Harris has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.

How can I make an appointment with Dr. Ian Harris, DC?

Dr. Harris Mission Grove Chiropractic Inc.6670 Alessandro Blvd Ste A Riverside, CA 92506