Dr. Ian Bier, ND

Naturopathy •  Male

Dr. Bier

Human Nature Natural Health

155 Borthwick Ave # W Portsmouth, NH 03801

Dr. Ian Bier, ND is a Naturopath in Portsmouth, NH. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Bier to book an appointment.

Compare Providers

Quickly compare more Naturopaths in your area

See similar Naturopaths in Portsmouth

• Recent Reviews
    Reviews made in the last 30 days. See reviews
  • Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.

Dr. Bier accepts

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for New Hampshire

Check if Dr. Bier treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Bier's conditions and procedures:

• Acupuncture
  • Detoxification
  • Diabetes Type 1
  • Diabetes Type 2
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Lyme Disease

Does Dr. Ian Bier, ND...

Offer weekend visits?

Communicate via email?

Offer evening visits?

Have free onsite parking?

Offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

Dr. Bier's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Bier

Dr. Bier?
I came to Dr. Bier after my colon resection operation for early stage 3 colon cancer. I underwent a short chemo treatment but was forced to stop due to severe side-effects. I had diabetes which was managed with medication. Dr. Bier gave me a new diet and a regime of appropriate supplements. He is very knowledgeable and personable and was able to communicate to me the relative benefits of the treatments he had available. The protocol he developed for me has helped to strengthen my immune response and overall health. After one year I am now testing in the normal range for A1C without medication and will soon be diabetes free. My blood work is consistently in the normal range for all functions and my colonoscopy and CT show me to be currently cancer free. I believe that Dr. Bier has made a great contribution to my health. He is also a wonderful person.
Rachel Heinstein – Jul 27, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ian Bier, ND?
I laid out my concerns to Dr. Bier during a phone consult and discovered a doctor that was patient, attentive, brilliant, and who offered me treatment options that weren’t riddled with side effects.    During my first visit we discussed not only my post-surgery treatments, but also my chronic ailments of localized dermatitis, general body aches, seasonal allergies,sleep disruptions and chronic afternoon fatigue. Dr. Bier explained and then outlined in detail a treatment, diet and supplement regime that has changed my overall health. It was astonishing to report at my follow up visit that all these chronic ailments were gone, a visible testament to my treatments, diet modifications, and supplement protocol. Aside from consulting on my post cancer health, Dr. Bier also fit me into his busy schedule to treat me for acute sciatic flare up. He treated me with acupuncture and then sent me home with liniment and a pain solution that helped me tremendously. Thank you, Dr Bier and staff!
DC – Nov 14, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ian Bier, ND?
Dr. Bier has helped me and other family members where other doctors and naturopaths failed. He is very knowledgeable, explains thoroughly and will follow up with you by email whenever you have questions. His broad range of skills and multi-pronged approach to examinations really uncovered underlying issues that he could successfully treat. He offers a free introductory call to discuss his methods - nothing to loose.
Deb G. – Jun 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ian Bier, ND?
Dr. Bier has a great breadth of knowledge and helps resolve issues using natural remedies. He is very caring and provides practical advice. He explains everything well in terms that can be easily understood. I highly recommend him!
May 08, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ian Bier, ND?
Dr. B is incredible. After YEARS of seeking help for thyroid and adrenal challenges Dr. B really helped me to heal. I travel from VA to see him!
Sera in Charlottesville , VA – Jun 26, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ian Bier, ND?
The patient-centered, individualized care that we are so grateful to receive at Dr. Bier’s practice is truly unparalleled! Many, many thanks Dr. Bier, Paula, and the HNNH team!
ARLINGTON – May 09, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ian Bier, ND?
I just want to thank Dr. Bier for saving my husband's life. If it weren't for Dr. Bier we would of never known that he had a high iron overload (1,500) for a Ferritin level in his body. For the past 3 years my husbands CBC lab work had shown high Hemocrit and Hemocrat levels, something his primary care doctor wasn't concerned with. It turns out that my husband had A-Fib last year, and a stroke this year, possibly a contributing factor to his A-Fib and Stroke. A knowledgeable doctor.
Janet & Robert Wheadon in Raymond, NH – Apr 13, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ian Bier, ND?
Dr. Bier cares enough to insist on what he knows is right. He really wants to help. 11 years ago I was told that I had metastatic cancer. Dr. Bier asked if I had ever actually been tested. I had not. I got the simple CTC blood test, the results were zero. Now, because I did not have metastatic cancer, I could get a surgery to remove two cancerous lymph nodes that had forced me to take radiation treatment,, and anti-androgen meds for 10 years. I got the miracle I'd been praying for for 10 years.
John in Peabody, MA. – Jul 02, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ian Bier, ND?
I can not say enough about our experience! We were looking for an alternative to conventional treatment and we have found so much more. Dr. Bier takes time to understand my condition and truly cares about his patients. I feel much more confident moving forward on my path to healing because of him and the incredible staff.
Cara mathews in Cambridge – May 26, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ian Bier, ND?

How was your experience with Dr. Bier?

Our ultimate goal is for you to have a thorough understanding of The Unique Individual That Is You. Individualized Constitutional Medicine- Learn to live in harmony with your unique needs and enjoy optimum health throughout your lifespan.

• Naturopathy

1994
Bastyr University-Masters Degree-Acupuncture
Conconrdia University

Common Questions and Answers

• Does Dr. Bier communicate via email?

No users have indicated that Dr. Bier communicates via email

• Does Dr. Bier offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

No users have indicated that Dr. Bier offers telehealth services or virtual visits

• Does Dr. Bier offer an online patient portal?

No users have indicated that Dr. Bier offers an online patient portal

• Does Dr. Bier have free onsite parking?

No users have indicated that Dr. Bier has free onsite parking

• Does Dr. Bier offer weekend visits?

No users have indicated that Dr. Bier offers weekend visits

• Does Dr. Bier offer evening visits?

No users have indicated that Dr. Bier offers evening visits