Dr. Ian Bier, ND

Naturopathy ·  Male

Dr. Bier

Human Nature Natural Health

155 Borthwick Ave # W Portsmouth, NH 03801

Dr. Ian Bier, ND is a naturopath in Portsmouth, NH and has been practicing for 23 years. He graduated from Bastyr University in 1995 and specializes in naturopathy, oncology, and more.

Dr. Bier accepts

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for New Hampshire

Check if Dr. Bier treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Bier's conditions and procedures:

• Acupuncture
  • Detoxification
  • Diabetes Type 1
  • Diabetes Type 2
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Lyme Disease
  • Manipulation Adjustment of Back and Neck
  • Nutritional Counseling
  • Therapeutic Massage

Our ultimate goal is for you to have a thorough understanding of The Unique Individual That Is You. Individualized Constitutional Medicine- Learn to live in harmony with your unique needs and enjoy optimum health throughout your lifespan.

• Naturopathy

Dr. Bier?
Dr. Bier's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Ian Bier, ND
RecentMost Helpful
Dr. Bier has helped me and other family members where other doctors and naturopaths failed. He is very knowledgeable, explains thoroughly and will follow up with you by email whenever you have questions. His broad range of skills and multi-pronged approach to examinations really uncovered underlying issues that he could successfully treat. He offers a free introductory call to discuss his methods - nothing to loose.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ian Bier, ND?
Dr. Bier has a great breadth of knowledge and helps resolve issues using natural remedies. He is very caring and provides practical advice. He explains everything well in terms that can be easily understood. I highly recommend him!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ian Bier, ND?
Dr. B is incredible. After YEARS of seeking help for thyroid and adrenal challenges Dr. B really helped me to heal. I travel from VA to see him!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ian Bier, ND?
The patient-centered, individualized care that we are so grateful to receive at Dr. Bier’s practice is truly unparalleled! Many, many thanks Dr. Bier, Paula, and the HNNH team!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ian Bier, ND?
I just want to thank Dr. Bier for saving my husband's life. If it weren't for Dr. Bier we would of never known that he had a high iron overload (1,500) for a Ferritin level in his body. For the past 3 years my husbands CBC lab work had shown high Hemocrit and Hemocrat levels, something his primary care doctor wasn't concerned with. It turns out that my husband had A-Fib last year, and a stroke this year, possibly a contributing factor to his A-Fib and Stroke. A knowledgeable doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ian Bier, ND?
Dr. Bier cares enough to insist on what he knows is right. He really wants to help. 11 years ago I was told that I had metastatic cancer. Dr. Bier asked if I had ever actually been tested. I had not. I got the simple CTC blood test, the results were zero. Now, because I did not have metastatic cancer, I could get a surgery to remove two cancerous lymph nodes that had forced me to take radiation treatment,, and anti-androgen meds for 10 years. I got the miracle I'd been praying for for 10 years.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ian Bier, ND?
I can not say enough about our experience! We were looking for an alternative to conventional treatment and we have found so much more. Dr. Bier takes time to understand my condition and truly cares about his patients. I feel much more confident moving forward on my path to healing because of him and the incredible staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ian Bier, ND?

How was your experience with Dr. Bier?