Hyun Kim, LAC

AcupunctureMale

Hyun Kim

Healtones Medical Clinic

2179 Tully Rd San Jose, CA 95122

Hyun Kim, LAC is a Acupuncturist in San Jose, CA. Be sure to call ahead with Hyun Kim to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Acupuncturists in your area

No malpractice claims found for California

Check if Hyun Kim treats your condition or procedure

Hyun Kim accepts

Hyun Kim accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
Advantage Preferred DirectAccess Plus PPO
Select PPO

Hyun Kim's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Hyun Kim

3.0

Hyun Kim
First observation - the place was kind of messy. There was no receptionist and the acupuncturist was the person who did the paperwork and provided treatment. 1st problem - he provided services to me and a couple of other patients there at the same time but he did not have gloves on. I went there for a problem of numbness on my leg, but he kept wanting the treat me for my sleep apnea which is not covered by my insurance. MAJOR SAFETY ISSUE - At the end of t he session, he said all the acupuncture needles had been removed. I left and did not notice there was a needle still stuck to my right foot. I did not notice at that time as I still felt the tension at all the points of acupuncture. When I applied the brake while driving, I felt pain to that foot. I looked down and saw the bent needle sticking out. I still keep the needle for souvenir. I went back to my doctor the following week and asked to be referred to someone else as I don't trust to go back to that acupuncturist. D.
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
First Treatment and Never gone back – Mar 02, 2021
Let see, How this went about.. When I was 37 yrs. Old I had a stroke on my left side of body.. I knew No Western medicine could help me w/my illness. I went 2see him, b4 I said anything 2him he saw what I was going through & started the treatments.. Next 3 days, rest & twice a day of treatments brought me back 2my life I know of.. When I was in his office waiting for my Appt. I've noticed so many elderlies he just treat w/o payments. Not only he medically help them & just being a good listeners.
Kona, HI – May 22, 2016

How was your experience with Hyun Kim?

• Acupuncture