Dr. Howard Lee, DPT

Physical Therapy •  Male

Dr. Lee

Kessler Rehabilitation Center

177 Washington Valley Rd Warren, NJ 07059

Dr. Howard Lee, DPT is a Physical Therapist in Warren, NJ. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Lee to book an appointment.

Dr. Lee's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Lee

Dr. Lee?
During my recovery from cancer treatment, I was referred to Howard by several of his former and current patients. Upon calling Kessler PT in Warren, NJ, I was grateful to learn of a new program, entitled, “ReVital”, designed exclusively to rehabilitate cancer survivors. My twice-weekly hourly sessions are very personalized attention exercises in restoring balance, rebuilding muscle strength, increasing stamina, and improving self-confidence. Howard’s extensive knowledge, experience, and unbounded energy combine to provide me an invaluable physical therapy training program as I renew my everyday activities, for which I am most grateful. R. Kaplan
Ronald William Kaplan – Oct 16, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Howard Lee, DPT?
I started PT with Dr. Lee after surgey for a broken shoulder. From the first time I walked in for my appointment, Dr. Lee made me feel completely comfortable with my treatments. I knew he was there to help me recover. Not only did he address the pain, he helped me gain functionality. Dr. Lee takes an approach that not only targets your immediate pain but he can anticipate problems that may occur. If an exercise or stretch was too dificult or ineffective, he instantly knew a way to switch it up to make it work. Dr. Lee thinks outside the box showing his vast knowledge and flexibility. He knows just how far to push you to achieve your greatest progress. I could not have gotten through such a rough time without his help and expertise.
JMP – May 12, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Howard Lee, DPT?
Dr. Lee's knowledge is above and beyond. Not only did he clearly explain what we need to do to get better, but his hands on approach in finding the exact joint or muscle that hurts was right on target. In addition, you are given exercises to take home , but with an understanding knowing you can call him with any questions, silly or not. I would highly recommend Dr. Lee to anyone who may need an experienced, intelligent physical therapist who really cares .
Lauren Nelson – Apr 08, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Howard Lee, DPT?
Dr. Lee treated my knee joint pain and swelling with a holistic approach, which not only improved my knee but my entire body. He goes beyond the usual approach to PT.
Jan 06, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Howard Lee, DPT?
Dr Lee's knowledge of physiology and his ability to address pain and related discomfort were evident from my first visit with him. His calming, confident approach and informed questions and assessments motivated me and buoyed my spirits. He has a unique ability to adapt exercises and healing modalities to his patients' needs and capabilities, and his interest in his patients' progress is genuine. He makes himself available to answer questions and help patients take steps to feel better between visits. I am pleased with the improvements I have had for my complex nerve and muscle issues, and I recommend Dr. Lee and the staff at Kessler in Warren confidently and enthusiastically. Deb
Deb N. – Dec 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Howard Lee, DPT?
Dr. Howard Lee, DPT is one of the doctors who really CARES. In every single session I received professional, exceptional physical therapy. Dr. Lee helped me a lot with my multiple bone/muscle pain & moving difficulties due to cancer & medication side effects.First, he precisely evaluated and addressed the problems by providing wide range of treatments and exercises. Dr. Lee has a special professional experience and ability for assessing patient’s body & helping restore it back, with care to optimal performance. In addition, the administrative staff responds efficiently to phone calls, appointment scheduling, and insurance/billing matters. Thank you Dr. Howard Lee, DPT.
Lilla – Dec 06, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Howard Lee, DPT?
Dr Lee was extremely helpful in getting me out of a hip flexor muscle spasm that was crippling and I couldn't walk or put pressure on my one leg. He was quick to reach out to me, and via an extremely informative e-chat, he was able to take me through step by step instructional for some stretches, which provided me much needed immediate relief in the region, so that I was able to walk again and get an in-person diagnosis. Dr. Lee followed up with me the next day to see how I was doing. He's an extremely diligient and caring healthcase professional and I would highly recommend him.
Dec 04, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Howard Lee, DPT?
I had the pleasure of working with Dr. Lee as a volunteer at Kessler. He is extremely knowledgeable and is very attentive in his care. He has an innovative approach to physical therapy that makes him stand out from others.
Sohyun – Dec 03, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Howard Lee, DPT?
Howard’s PT regimen for my father was exceptionally well thought out. He took every aspect of his condition into consideration and played a major part in the recovery process. His intuition and profound knowledge of physical therapy reflects in his patient interaction. Howard’s kind and patient disposition encouraged my father to push through and recover quite well.
Aug 28, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Howard Lee, DPT?
Thrilled with the care I was given by Howard Lee. His knowledge, attention to detail and professionalism is of an extremely high level. He truly cares about his patients and is committed to getting them healthy. Kate, who runs the front desk, does a great job scheduling patients and answering their insurance questions. I highly recommend this new Kessler location in Warren.
May 13, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Howard Lee, DPT?
What can I say about Howard, he is a fantastic PT therapist. I had a great experience at Kessler with Howard. He spent time with me and help me with all my exercises along the way. He help me recover much faster than I had expected. He listens closely and provides exercises that suits the patient. I would definitely recommend anyone to Howard! ?? Tracee
Apr 04, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Howard Lee, DPT?
Dr. Lee helped me considerably. His approach is thorough, innovative and effective. I am very pleased with the improvement with my situation due to Dr. Lee's efforts. He is an engaging, knowledgeable, and resourceful professional.
Denis S – Jan 21, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Howard Lee, DPT?
I run and I had peroneal tendonitis for over a year and a half. I was in a boot, started running again, got tendonitis again, and eventually had plasma therapy to try and heal my ankle. Over this time, I went to 3 doctors, had a boot twice, and went to PT at SportsCare. The only thing that helped me was Kessler/Howard. He explained everything thoroughly too. I saw improvements within 1 session and gradually he got me back to running within 2 months.
Kaitlin Taylor – Jan 01, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Howard Lee, DPT?
I hurt my back during crossfit and had found Howard/Kessler through my insurance. He was awesome! He knew exactly what to do to get me back on track and even stronger in the gym in just a few weeks. He was able to adapt all exercises to fit me personally. If something was too easy, he knew how to make it more challenging, and if it was too much, he knew how to scale it back for me. I'd recommend him to any athlete 100%.
Morris Plains, NJ – Dec 27, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Howard Lee, DPT?
Dr. Lee was very professional, knowledgeable, and personable. I’ve been to other PT’s before, and he is, by far, the best I’ve had.
Frank J Perry in Mortistown, NJ – Dec 14, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Howard Lee, DPT?
Focused. Cautious. Knowledgeable. Friendly. Took care of my son after shoulder surgery and is no treating my daughter for a leg injury. Highly recommend Dr. Lee.
Matt in Mendham, NE – Sep 20, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Howard Lee, DPT?
Both my wife and I were recent patients of Dr. Lee. He was totally concerned in making sure that we were comfortable while undergoing our therapy and understood why various procedures were needed to help us overcome our issues. If he thought a procedure was too difficult, he was able to arrange a ‘work around’ to get the result he wanted to accomplish while insuring we were comfortable. Additionally, his personality provides a stress free environment.
Bill and Judy in Cedar Knolls , NJ – Aug 31, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Howard Lee, DPT?
Howard is a fabulous PT. He is skilled, professional, dedicated and very, very hard working! He has helped me so much. I am so grateful for all he has done for me. I would highly recommend him! He has gone above and beyond in treating me. If I ever need PT, Howard is the one I want to work with me.
Amy in NJ – Aug 20, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Howard Lee, DPT?
Howard was an excellent therapist who I saw for my shoulder. He was knowledgeable, friendly, and set me up with weeks of home exercises now that I have completed my time with him at the Kessler facility. I would highly recommend him to anyone in need of a PT. Great staff, great office, and very helpful therapy.
Kyle C in NJ – Aug 16, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Howard Lee, DPT?
Dr. Lee reviewed with my all of my options and worked on an individual plan to help me recover from my injury. New exercises were developed to help me heal and recover. Was great to work with
Rich in Morris Plains, NJ – Aug 01, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Howard Lee, DPT?

How was your experience with Dr. Lee?

• Physical Therapy