Dr. Howard Lee, DPT

Physical Therapy ·  Male

Dr. Lee

Kessler Rehabilitation Center

177 Washington Valley Rd Warren, NJ 07059

Dr. Howard Lee, DPT is a physical therapist in Warren, NJ. He specializes in physical therapy, sports physical medicine & rehabilitation, and more.

Dr. Lee accepts

Dr. Lee?
Dr. Lee's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Howard Lee, DPT
RecentMost Helpful
Thrilled with the care I was given by Howard Lee. His knowledge, attention to detail and professionalism is of an extremely high level. He truly cares about his patients and is committed to getting them healthy. Kate, who runs the front desk, does a great job scheduling patients and answering their insurance questions. I highly recommend this new Kessler location in Warren.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Howard Lee, DPT?
What can I say about Howard, he is a fantastic PT therapist. I had a great experience at Kessler with Howard. He spent time with me and help me with all my exercises along the way. He help me recover much faster than I had expected. He listens closely and provides exercises that suits the patient. I would definitely recommend anyone to Howard! ?? Tracee
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Howard Lee, DPT?
Dr. Lee helped me considerably. His approach is thorough, innovative and effective. I am very pleased with the improvement with my situation due to Dr. Lee's efforts. He is an engaging, knowledgeable, and resourceful professional.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Howard Lee, DPT?
I run and I had peroneal tendonitis for over a year and a half. I was in a boot, started running again, got tendonitis again, and eventually had plasma therapy to try and heal my ankle. Over this time, I went to 3 doctors, had a boot twice, and went to PT at SportsCare. The only thing that helped me was Kessler/Howard. He explained everything thoroughly too. I saw improvements within 1 session and gradually he got me back to running within 2 months.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Howard Lee, DPT?
I hurt my back during crossfit and had found Howard/Kessler through my insurance. He was awesome! He knew exactly what to do to get me back on track and even stronger in the gym in just a few weeks. He was able to adapt all exercises to fit me personally. If something was too easy, he knew how to make it more challenging, and if it was too much, he knew how to scale it back for me. I'd recommend him to any athlete 100%.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Howard Lee, DPT?
Dr. Lee was very professional, knowledgeable, and personable. I’ve been to other PT’s before, and he is, by far, the best I’ve had.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Howard Lee, DPT?
Focused. Cautious. Knowledgeable. Friendly. Took care of my son after shoulder surgery and is no treating my daughter for a leg injury. Highly recommend Dr. Lee.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Howard Lee, DPT?
Both my wife and I were recent patients of Dr. Lee. He was totally concerned in making sure that we were comfortable while undergoing our therapy and understood why various procedures were needed to help us overcome our issues. If he thought a procedure was too difficult, he was able to arrange a ‘work around’ to get the result he wanted to accomplish while insuring we were comfortable. Additionally, his personality provides a stress free environment.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Howard Lee, DPT?
Howard is a fabulous PT. He is skilled, professional, dedicated and very, very hard working! He has helped me so much. I am so grateful for all he has done for me. I would highly recommend him! He has gone above and beyond in treating me. If I ever need PT, Howard is the one I want to work with me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Howard Lee, DPT?
Howard was an excellent therapist who I saw for my shoulder. He was knowledgeable, friendly, and set me up with weeks of home exercises now that I have completed my time with him at the Kessler facility. I would highly recommend him to anyone in need of a PT. Great staff, great office, and very helpful therapy.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Howard Lee, DPT?
Dr. Lee reviewed with my all of my options and worked on an individual plan to help me recover from my injury. New exercises were developed to help me heal and recover. Was great to work with
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Howard Lee, DPT?
Howard really cares about his patients. He listens and will do whatever it takes to uncover the problem and make you feel better. I am so happy I chose this location and had Howard handle my case. My symptoms looked straight forward, but Howard uncovered the real root of the cause. Great guy and a great team at the Cedar Knolls location.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Howard Lee, DPT?
My 13year old daughter had her first soccer injury with a pulled quadricep. We saw Dr. Lee and were amazed at how well he related to our daughter and his amazing ability to diagnosis and treat her so quickly. She felt so much better after just one visit.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Howard Lee, DPT?
I have been to many physical therapy facilities however Kessler has been by far the best ever!! All of the staff was helpful and always pleasant. When I went to Kessler I could not walk without pain. I had injured my knee multiple times. Howard helped me with exercises, stretches, and massage that I have never had before. With in no time I felt better and was able to move and walk without discomfort. I truly thank him for all of his help!! I highly recommend kessler and Howard!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Howard Lee, DPT?
I was experiencing excruciating neck pain for 6 whole days, I thought something was seriously wrong. Everyone was scaring me telling me to get an MRI done. Dr. Lee learned of my dilemma and reached out immediately. We live in different states, & he cared enough to make the time to video chat with me. He showed me a bunch of therapeutic exercises & stretches which immediately gave me relief. He also calmed my nerves & told me that I was just experiencing a muscle spasm. Dr. Lee is simply amazing.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Howard Lee, DPT?
After 3 joint replacements and 3 revisits to my right knee, I have seen many PTs. Dr. Lee (Howard) was the best therapist I have seen. There is no "routine" for each visit. Each session was new, challenging and targeting what was stated when asked" how are you feeling today". My progress improved with every visit and muscle strength greatly increased. Howard doesn't take the easy road for a patient, he works you until you can't go any further on a given day, for which I am very thankful!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Howard Lee, DPT?
Dr. Lee is a consummate therapist. He dedicates himself to his patients providing each of them with a program that gives great results. I was very fortunate to have him use his skills after knee replacement. Now I can walk, kneel, bend and use my knee normally.. Thank you, Dr. Lee.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Howard Lee, DPT?
Dr. Lee is exceptional at therapy.Thank you Dr. Lee for making my shoulder feel so much better & avoiding surgery. I would recommend you to everyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Howard Lee, DPT?
Howard treated me for three weeks, addressing my lingering neck and upper back discomfort. From my first visit, Howard was able to help me. His balance of exercise and massage therapy did the trick. He took the time to explain why and what he was doing and the likely reasons why I was experiencing neck/back pain. He provided me the tools/techniques I need to continue to strength my body. Howard truly sets himself apart from other in his field....highly recommended!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Howard Lee, DPT?
Howard was able to help me mobilize my knee after I was told I had patella femoral syndrome. As a lacrosse goalie this news was devastating, but he was able to help me get back into net in no time. He helped me to make painless saves as well as improve my game in terms of reflexes and speed. Thanks to Howard I was able to recover in no time in addition to providing long term exercises to keep me healthy!
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Lee?

• Tue: closed