Dr. Holly Robedeau, PSY.D

Dr. Holly Robedeau, PSY.D

Clinical Psychology  ·
Female
Dr. Holly Robedeau, PSY.D is a clinical psychologist in Charlottesville, VA. She specializes in clinical psychology, counseling, and more.Read her story

3040 Berkmar Dr Ste A

Charlottesville, VA 22901

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • Anthem
  • Optima Health
  • Value Options

Learn about Dr. Robedeau

Dr. Robedeau's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Robedeau "Dr. Holly Robedeau, PsyD. Clinical Psychologist Offices in Charlottesville and Harrisonburg, VA. I am a Psychologist with over 20 years experience in Individual Counseling as well as Couples-Marriage and Career Counseling. I accept insurance and am a Provider for a number of companies. We ALL experience obstacles and unexpected changes in our lives. Counseling allows us to take the time and space to calm ourselves and evaluate our life so we come to know ourselves more deeply. The clarity that results leads us to navigate our future with more confidence and the ability to stop repeating old patterns. Areas include: Adjustment issues such as: Relationships, Marital or Friendships, Divorce, Career, Grief/Loss, Adoption, Aging, Retirement, Anxiety, Stress, Life Transitions, Self Esteem, Women's Issues, Men's issues, Mild Depression. I have always been moved and deeply appreciative of the work and progress of my clients. It takes two. Two people--myself and the client(s) to join in fostering a setting where they are able to pursue and accomplish their goals. I find my career as a therapist to be extremely rewarding. Previous clients have advised of their sense of safety, of mutual respect, and improvement in energy, outlook, positive perspectives and growth while in therapy with me .I consider it an HONOR to witness their growth and eventual departure from therapy. That is our joint goal after all! Feel free to call me 434-987-1304. This is a confidential phone line, so you may leave your name and number and I will return your call. Regards, Holly"

This content was provided by Dr. Robedeau "Dr. Holly Robedeau,  PsyD. Clinical Psychologist

Office in Charlottesville VA.

I am a Psychologist with over 20 years experience in Individual Counseling as well as Couples-Marriage and Career Counseling. I accept insurance and am a Provider for a number of companies.

Areas include: Individual Therapy, Couples Therapy,  Adjustment issues such as: Divorce, Career, Grief/Loss, Adoption, Aging, Retirement, Anxiety, Stress, Mild Depression,  Life Transitions, Self Esteem, Women's Issues, Men's Issues, & Pain management.

Feel free to call me 434-987-1304. This is a confidential phone line.

Regards,

• Psychology Education
  • Relationship Counseling
  • Women's Counseling
  • Women's Health Psychology

Dr. Robedeau does not have any board certifications listed.

• Counseling Services
  • Couples Therapy
  • Grief Therapy
  • Individual Therapy
  • Marital Counseling
  • Psychotherapy Services

No malpractice history found for Virginia.

• University Of Illinois
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1970
  • Southlake Center For Mental Health
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1986
  • Doctoral Degree In Psychology, Forest Institute Of Professonal Psychology
    Other Education | Completed 1986
  • Master's Degree In Business
    Other Education | Completed 1981

Dr. Robedeau has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Robedeau has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Robedeau does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Robedeau and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Robedeau's Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Robedeau to family and friends
Are you Dr. Robedeau?

Nearby providers with similar experience

Marriage & Family Therapy