Holly Lien, LMFT

Holly Lien, LMFT

Marriage & Family Therapy  |
Female
Holly Lien, LMFT is a marriage & family therapy provider who practices in Davis, CA.

1712 Picasso Ave Ste A

Davis, CA 95618

• Blue Shield of California
  • Health Net
  • Magellan Health Services
  • Western Health Advantage

Learn about Holly Lien

This content was provided by Holly Lien "For more information about Holly including care philosophy please visit her website www.hollylien.com"

• Marriage & Family Therapy
  • Clinical Child & Adolescent Psychology
  • Psychotherapy

Holly Lien does not have any board certifications listed.

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Communication Disorders
  • Depression
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Panic Disorder
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Relationship Issues
  • Separation Anxiety

• Adolescent Counseling
  • Behavior Modification
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Couples Therapy
  • Family Psychotherapy
  • Stress Management

No malpractice history found for California.

• California State University, Long Beach
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1992
  • Master's Degree Program-Chapman University, Orange, Ca Clinical Psychology
    Other Education | Completed 1995

Holly Lien has no awards or honors listed.

Holly Lien has no media or publications listed.

Holly Lien does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Holly Lien and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Holly Lien's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Holly Lien to family and friends
Holly Lien's Performance
Vacaville, CA |
We chose Holly for marriage counseling. Holly is welcoming and is excellent in creating dialogue and meaningful conversations that have helped us resolve issues that would normally end in a fight. Meeting with Holly has helped us take our counseling sessions into our daily lives and improve our marriage. We have a much better understanding of each other that has increased our ability to love each other. We highly recommend Holly.
Woodland, CA |
Holly is easy to talk to and relatable with her clients. There were few tools offered for suggesting behavior changes when discussing issues. Topics like 'I' statements were brought up but then never spoken of again and we would move to the next topic/issue. The lack of conflict resolution left me frustrated and hopeless, as though I was 'moving through the motions' and experiencing the 'typical' therapy experience heard about. Sharing your problems with a stranger but not seeing progress.
Woodland, CA |
Holly is very welcoming and creates a safe and comfortable environment from the beginning. She has a great sense of humor and is honest when needed. I definitely would recommend Holly to anyone looking for a marriage and/or family therapist!
in McKinleyville, CA |
Absolutely, 100% LOVE Holly!!! I've moved distances away and yet still do sessions over the phone because her energy and caring self makes me not want to go anywhere else. She has helped me in many situations and the comfort and selflessness she gives is what we all want in a therapist. Do yourself a favor and schedule an appointment with Holly.
Davis, CA |
I always left an appointment with Holly feeling lighter, but also very introspective. Not only would she validate my concerns, she'd help me through possible solutions to my anxiety and how to overcome issues in my daily life.
in Charlotte, NC |
Holly is amazing, she changes lives and makes you believe in yourself again! I had to move across the country, but I miss her dearly.
in West Sacramento, CA |
Personable, empathetic, straight forward. My daughter loves her.
Have you seen Holly Lien, LMFT?
Are you Holly Lien?