Contact provider for availability

Holly Delauter, CNM

Nursing (Nurse Practitioner) ·  Female

Holly Delauter

Holly Delauter, CNM is a nurse practitioner in Hagerstown, MD. She specializes in nursing (nurse practitioner).

Contact provider for availability

Make an appointment

Holly Delauter accepts

Holly Delauter accepts the following insurance:

Select
CareFirst Maryland POS
Coventry Health Care
Coventry Health America PPO
Southern Health PPO

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Maryland

Check if Holly Delauter treats your condition or procedure

• Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)

Holly Delauter's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Holly Delauter

Holly Delauter?
Holly Delauter's Performance
What People Say About Holly Delauter, CNM
Holly delivered my third child, a little girl, and the experience was absolutely wonderful! She was calm, attentive, caring, encouraging, and wore a smile the entire time! She listened to me and answered all questions I had. This was my final child but labor was smooth and she made me feel like I wanted to do it all over again! I can’t sing her praises enough!
×Post a ResponseAre you Holly Delauter, CNM?
I just saw Holly today and loved her. She was personable, knowledgeable, and friendly. She spent extra time with my husband and I to answer our questions about my pregnancy and upcoming labor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Holly Delauter, CNM?
Holly helped to deliver my second child. While my first delivery went smoothly, I couldn’t tell you anything about the nurses that were with me for that delivery. Holly, however, was totally different. She put me at ease. She was incredibly supportive when I couldn’t decide if I wanted to get an epidural or not. She made me forget just how much pain I was in with her calm but fun demeanor. I highly recommend her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Holly Delauter, CNM?
I have had the absolute pleasure of working with Holly for many years. Holly has an energy to her that is contagious. I feel comfort in knowing that when I refer someone to her, that patient is going to get the best possible care. I, without a doubt, would trust her to care for me and my baby through my entire pregnancy and delivery. She is truly one of a kind!
×Post a ResponseAre you Holly Delauter, CNM?
Love Holly, She is fantastic to her patients. Wish she was delivering when I was pregnant with my babies, great bed side manner.
×Post a ResponseAre you Holly Delauter, CNM?
Holly was amazing with her assistance in the birth of both of my sons while she was a L&D nurse. After the birth of my first son, my wife and I requested Holly to be our L&D nurse for our seconds delivery. I can't express how much her support and advocacy meant to us with both births. She stayed past her shift to be with us on both accounts. Both births had their challenges, but I truly feel that Holly made a huge difference in ensuring a good outcome both times.
×Post a ResponseAre you Holly Delauter, CNM?
Holly is by far the BEST I've ever had. She was my preferred nurse at CWC and I'm so happy she was the one to finally be there when I was admitted to Meritus Medical Center. I was two weeks past due and my daughter just didn't want to come out naturally. Some of the other nurses at Meritus didn't really want to put forth any effort to get things going, but once it was Holly's shift, she tried everything she could. Then when nothing worked, she even came with me & my husband to the c-section.
×Post a ResponseAre you Holly Delauter, CNM?
Holly was present not only for our first son's birth, but we scheduled our induction for a day she was working for our second and requested her. She treated us with wonderful care, comforted me in times of panic, and did everything possible so I could have the birth I envisioned (which I did!). She stayed by my side for 3 hours while I pushed endlessly, cheering me on the entire time. With my second son, she actually stayed 2 hours past her shift so she could share the experience with us.
×Post a ResponseAre you Holly Delauter, CNM?
Holly is the best and i would recommend her to anyone!
×Post a ResponseAre you Holly Delauter, CNM?
Loved Holly! She was my favorite midwife out of many I saw through my pregnancy, and I was blessed that she was the one scheduled the night I went into labor as well. Spunky, fun, and felt like more of a friend than a doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Holly Delauter, CNM?
Holly is an awesome midwife, she gives exceptional care and loves her job and her patience.
×Post a ResponseAre you Holly Delauter, CNM?
Holly was such an amazing nurse during labor & delivering my son. She was compassionate , understanding , and caring , and very knowledgeable in all aspects. I don’t think I could of had a better nurse to bring my son into this world . Others should follow her example! She is the epitome of what a nurse is . Thank you for such a great experience !
×Post a ResponseAre you Holly Delauter, CNM?
Holly was present when my first child was born. She kept me well informed and went above and beyond and the birthing process. She was very funny and engaging :)
×Post a ResponseAre you Holly Delauter, CNM?
My sincere appreciation to Holly for her professionalism and concern for me and my daughter during my labor. Being a professional in the healthcare field myself I can be a hard critic to those in this field. I expect the same care I would give my own patients and Holly delivered that and beyond! She was supportive and knowledgeable throughout the entire process and accommodated me in every without hesitation. I am truly grateful Holly was on call when I was induced. She truly cares and it shows
×Post a ResponseAre you Holly Delauter, CNM?
She was my midwife during my pregnancy and I absolutely LOVED her. I would always schedule my appointments with her. She made me feel very comfortable at every visit and was an amazing person. She’s the best.
×Post a ResponseAre you Holly Delauter, CNM?
500 characters isn’t enough to describe how FANTASTIC Holly is both during pregnancy and delivery! We feel so fortunate to have experienced our third pregnancy with her guidance and expertise. You can tell when a person is passionate about what they do, this is her calling!
×Post a ResponseAre you Holly Delauter, CNM?
Holly delivered my grand baby Savanna and she was so tremendously wonderful with my daughter Chante caring and thoughtful and understanding and thorough and showed tremendous concern for her well being along with the baby and made her and everyone feel comfortable and at home and was very informative
×Post a ResponseAre you Holly Delauter, CNM?
Holly was my midwife when i delivered my son in April. I was praying that she would be my midwife the whole time and luckily her shift started a few hours before i delievered my son. She knows what she is doing and has a very vibrant personality. Hopefully I will be lucky enough to have her again with any deliveries in the future.
×Post a ResponseAre you Holly Delauter, CNM?
Holly is very down to earth and caring. She makes you feel at ease right from the start.
×Post a ResponseAre you Holly Delauter, CNM?
Holly was very professional and answered all my questions and made me feel comfortable. She delivered my son and did wonderful. My husband and I were so grateful. Would highly recommend if you are looking for a midwife.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Holly Delauter?

Compare Providers