Holly Dawsey, LCSW-C

CounselingFemale

Holly Dawsey
1425 Liberty Rd Ste 208 Eldersburg, MD 21784

Holly Dawsey, LCSW-C is a Counselor in Eldersburg, MD. Be sure to call ahead with Holly Dawsey to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Counselors in your area

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Maryland

Check if Holly Dawsey treats your condition or procedure

Holly Dawsey accepts

Holly Dawsey's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Holly Dawsey

Based on 1 rating

Holly Dawsey

Holly Dawsey has been my clinical psychologist for over 5 years at the time of this recommendation in June 2021. Of the many therapists I've worked with, I feel most heard and have been most helped by Ms. Dawsey. She has seen me through trials and tribulations and has always ready, the next steps for me to take whether it's been an in or out-patient resolution. She truly cares for her clients, and while she is ever precise with boundaries, and professionalism, you cannot help feeling you're with someone who spares no expense to ensure your mental well-being. I endorse Ms. H. Dawsey wholeheartedly, and hope those reading will have the ability to tap into the rewards provided to one with her as your therapist/mental health professional.
Rev. JG. – Jun 07, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Holly Dawsey, LCSW-C?

How was your experience with Holly Dawsey?
Provider explaining information to patient

• Counseling

Does Holly Dawsey, LCSW-C accept my insurance?

Use the Healthgrades insurance check to verify if Holly Dawsey accepts your insurance.

Where is Holly Dawsey, LCSW-C's office located?

Holly Dawsey's office is located at 1425 Liberty Rd Ste 208, Eldersburg, MD 21784. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

Does Holly Dawsey, LCSW-C offer telehealth services?

Holly Dawsey has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.

How can I make an appointment with Holly Dawsey, LCSW-C?

1425 Liberty Rd Ste 208 Eldersburg, MD 21784