Acupuncture  |
Holly Carling, OMD
Holly Carling, OMD is an acupuncture provider who practices in Coeur D Alene, ID. She is 61 years old.

213 W Appleway Ave Ste 10

Coeur D Alene, ID 83814

(208) 765-1994

Learn about Holly Carling

We believe that the body has an inborn capacity to heal itself. That it has an innate intelligence that is not dependent upon us directly to order, define or activate in order to function. When something is amiss, the body will tell you (symptom).

Our job is to define what went amiss in the first place. Symptoms are the body's way of sending out a red flag saying "Hey you! Something is wrong here! I could use a little help!" The body will tell us in many different ways what is wrong (we simply dismiss that as a separate, distinct symptom or disease), so we must look at all symptoms together to get the picture. We liken the body and all its red flags (symptoms) as a picture. Each symptom is a piece of the puzzle. We could treat the puzzle piece, which would have the appearance of the symptom going away, or we could treat the picture, which would result in multiple symptoms disappearing. We prefer to treat the picture. We prefer to treat YOU, not an isolated symptom.

• Acupuncture
  • Chinese Herbal Medicine
  • Naturopathy
  • Nutritional Therapy
  • Traditional Chinese Medicine

Holly Carling does not have any board certifications listed.

• Allergies

• Acupuncture
  • Herbal Medicine
  • Nutritional Counseling
  • Nutritional Supplementation

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Idaho.

Education data for Holly Carling is unavailable at this time.

Holly Carling has no awards or honors listed.

Holly Carling has no media or publications listed.

Holly Carling does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Holly Carling and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Holly Carling's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Holly Carling to family and friends
Holly Carling's Performance
Before seeing Dr. Carling, I had seen 17 medical doctors, none of which were able to help me. After returning home sick from traveling abroad, and 4 months of not even being able to get out of bed, I had lost all hope. Within a month of following her nutritional program, coming to acupuncture 3x per week, and taking supplements, I was out of bed and on my way towards healing. She is compassionate, attentive, genuinely caring, and very knowledgable. I would recommend her to anyone and everyone.
GREAT practice. Your all the best!!!!
Great listener. Super encouraging. Patient with those making changes.
As a professional Acupuncturist myself, I trust Dr. Carling as my primary health provider. Her credentials, experience and quality of care far exceed any practice I have experienced in a conventional or complementary settting.
Dr. Holly Carling is absolutely awesome! She is extremely knowledgeable and caring. I definitely recommend her!
Have you seen Holly Carling, OMD?
Are you Holly Carling?