Holly Carling, OMD

AcupunctureFemaleAge 65

Acupuncture

Holly Carling, OMD is a Acupuncturist in Coeur D Alene, ID. Her office accepts new patients.

Holly Carling, OMD
213 W Appleway Ave Ste 10 Coeur D Alene, ID 83814 ()

(208) 765-1994

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Acupuncturists in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Idaho

Check if Holly Carling treats your condition or procedure

(208) 765-1994

Holly Carling's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Holly Carling

Holly Carling

Dr Carling is excellent. She truly cares about you and getting you well, not just putting a bandage on the symptoms. She really listens to what you have to say. I’m so glad I found her!
Apr 16, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Holly Carling, OMD?
I've been seeing Dr Holly Carling almost 6 weeks and am already feeling improvement in my knees, as well as feet (which I didn't think could be "fixed"). Dr Holly is very knowledgeable on many aspects of health and nutrition and her protocol makes total sense to me. I prefer a naturopathic approach to my healthcare and was pleased to find Vital Health CDA. Dr Holly believes with the acupuncture and nutritional changes, my body can heal the various issues. I'm on board with anything that can avoid surgery, or other drastic measures. Healing takes time but given the right tools, I believe the body can heal. The officers very pleasant, calming and the staff are all wonderful. Highly recommend.
Lisa Taunt – Apr 16, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Holly Carling, OMD?
I began seeing Dr. Carling in March 2021. You will not find a better doctor or overall facility for your health needs than Vital Health! Dr. Carling, Darcy, and the entire staff is outstanding and truly listen to your concerns and work with you in the healing process. You are always greeted by name and with a smile. You will never feel rushed when discussing your medical conditions. Book an appointment today - regardless what your specific issue may be - I am 100% certain the staff at Vital Health will carve the way to improving your health.
Lucy Abendschein – Nov 16, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Holly Carling, OMD?
I've seen over 20 doctors looking for help in the last 11 years. She is absolutely, hands down, the best doctor I've ever had. I was incredibly sick, and basically told "good luck" by other "specialists" I had seen. I honestly don't think I would have made it another month if it weren't for her. I was in an absolute dire position, at the age of 25. She saved my life, and then improved the quality of my life! Can't recommend her enough!
Cortny Hawkins – Nov 13, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Holly Carling, OMD?
I love coming in each week. Being greeted by name by all the staff and talking with a doctor that actually listens to my issues to help me find answers. I have gone to a few doctors over the years and it is very rare to find a staff so supportive and friendly. Worth every penny.
Jessica – Nov 13, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Holly Carling, OMD?
I love how relaxed this place is. The staff is professional with compassion. Dr. Carling is so thorough in helping you on your journey to better health. She cares for you with attention to detail & listens to everything you have to say. I love this place!
Lori H – Nov 12, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Holly Carling, OMD?
I have been going to Dr. Carling for over a year now. I had suffered from digestive issues/diarrhea/fatigue and stress for over 20 years. At first my treatments were intense but now they are once a month. I have fully recovered from these issues and also leg cramps I had been experiencing. She has also helped me get off of a hormone compound. We are still working on my symptoms and hormone balancing through different cleansing programs she recommends. I am seeing results and feeling so much better! For the first time in my life I feel very hopeful about my health and the direction I am going in.??Recently I had been directly exposed to Covid as my husband and several family members living in our house/property had contacted it. Amazingly enough I didn’t get it! As I took care of the sick ones, I was also taking care of myself by taking all of my supplements and getting treatments from Dr. Carling. She and her staff are positive and truly care about you! ??
Colleen Crawford – Nov 12, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Holly Carling, OMD?
Dr. Carling has improved my health more than I thought was possible. I would recommend her to anyone. I am so grateful that she is my doctor.
Tiffany brown – Nov 07, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Holly Carling, OMD?
I’ve been going to vital health for about a year after my PCP wanted me on medication for the rest of my life and was get prescribed countless antibiotics. I have been medication and antibiotic free for the full year I’ve been with Holly and have been fixing my health concerns at the root of the problems which my original PCP never took the time to do.
Jenny S – Nov 03, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Holly Carling, OMD?
This is the go to for your health. You want true healing.
Kriste Maitland – Oct 31, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Holly Carling, OMD?
Holly helped get my life back on track. I was having extreme liver issues and within a few months of taking supplements and receiving acupuncture my liver started healing! I cannot recommend her enough.
Kala Betschart – Oct 29, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Holly Carling, OMD?
Dr. Carling has changed me and my family’s lives! Other doctors were convinced that I had Crohn’s disease (among other things) but Dr. Carling was able to get to the root of my health problems immediately. I had been living in chronic pain for over a year and after just 3 days I was pain free for the first time in a long time. I had also been unable to maintain a pregnancy, but 3 months later I was pregnant again, and I’ve been able to maintain it without any morning sickness or bleeding. My husband no longer has any lower back pain (something he’d been living with for years) and our toddlers chronic constipation is finally easing! Dr. Carling is a miracle worker and we love how much she cares. We truly feel like she and her staff want the best for us! No matter the cost of wait, if you truly want results for your health, schedule an appointment with Vital Health ASAP!
Oct 29, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Holly Carling, OMD?
Dr. Carling and Vital Health are amazing! In 6 short months under Dr. Carling’s care I have lost 17 pounds and my menopausal hot flashes are gone! Thank you Vital Health!
Lori – Oct 28, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Holly Carling, OMD?
i cannot say enough good re: dr. carling - she is sooooo great and listens to you -
Apr 18, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Holly Carling, OMD?
Before seeing Dr. Carling, I had seen 17 medical doctors, none of which were able to help me. After returning home sick from traveling abroad, and 4 months of not even being able to get out of bed, I had lost all hope. Within a month of following her nutritional program, coming to acupuncture 3x per week, and taking supplements, I was out of bed and on my way towards healing. She is compassionate, attentive, genuinely caring, and very knowledgable. I would recommend her to anyone and everyone.
Rae – Jun 29, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Holly Carling, OMD?
GREAT practice. Your all the best!!!!
D.T – Jun 15, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Holly Carling, OMD?
Great listener. Super encouraging. Patient with those making changes.
P.B – Apr 28, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Holly Carling, OMD?
As a professional Acupuncturist myself, I trust Dr. Carling as my primary health provider. Her credentials, experience and quality of care far exceed any practice I have experienced in a conventional or complementary settting.
K.A – Dec 21, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Holly Carling, OMD?
Dr. Holly Carling is absolutely awesome! She is extremely knowledgeable and caring. I definitely recommend her!
A.G – Dec 16, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Holly Carling, OMD?

How was your experience with Holly Carling?