Hisham Amer, LAC

Acupuncture ·  Male · Age 36

Hisham Amer

Acupuncture Specialists Cherry Hill

102 Browning Ln Ste B1 Cherry Hill, NJ 08003

Hisham Amer, LAC is an acupuncturist in Cherry Hill, NJ. He specializes in acupuncture.

Hisham Amer's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Hisham Amer

Hisham Amer?
Hisham Amer's Performance
What People Say About Hisham Amer, LAC
I have been to several acu providers for pain management over the past couple years because of sports and being overly active in general, and I was not getting results. I was determined to find a good provider because I had heard great things about acupuncture for pain, and I finally came across Mr. Amer. Amer is probably THE BEST acupuncturist around, and the only acupuncturist I trust to receive treatments from. Highly recommended!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Hisham Amer, LAC?
I started seeing Doctor Amer About 18 months ago. I was on the verge of another surgery on my neck and after trying many different pain managements that failed, I tried the acupuncture route. I can not even explain how he has manage to do it, but he not only alleviated my pain but has kept me out of experiencing the excruciating pain I was always in. I recommend Doctor Amer to everyone. He is excellent at informing you on your medical condition. He answers any question you may have. The Best!
×Post a ResponseAre you Hisham Amer, LAC?
Acupuncture is the first step towards taking good care of yourself. My back and leg pain has been effectively relieved over the past two years. More importantly my stress level is significantly reduced on a weekly basis. Dr. Amer is the ultimate professional, he assesses the problem efficiently, places the needles painlessly and genuinely cares about his patients. The office schedules appointments perfectly, I have always received treatment upon entering the office. I highly recommend Dr. Amer.
×Post a ResponseAre you Hisham Amer, LAC?
Beside the amazing acupuncture treatments Amer does I have never been treated at a healthcare facility as good as I get treated at Acupuncture Specialists. They simply care and listen to what I have to say. Few month ago I showed up with severe shoulder pain that is gone today, thanks to Acupuncture. Highly recommend this procedure over taking drugs. No side effects and painless thanks to his hands on skills. Amer has an outstanding academic record in medicine and a good portion of his family
×Post a ResponseAre you Hisham Amer, LAC?
No one ever introduced themselves. He grilled me on where different point were on the body! Well I just happen to know most of them and what if I hadn't? It's not my job to know...it's his! No Chinese pulse or tongue diagnosis done. No discussion. They refused to provide proper receipt for payment. He yelled at staff right in front of me. I've great luck to have had treatment with the best. This guy is one of the worst. The most unprofessional treatment and lack of knowledge I've ever seen!
×Post a ResponseAre you Hisham Amer, LAC?

How was your experience with Hisham Amer?

Dr Hisham Amer is an Acupuncturist who specializes in a variety of medical conditions, including pain management, digestive problems and allergies. Dr. Amer is known in New Jersey for excellent hands on skills, High experience in spinal cord inj...

• Acupuncture

Northwestern Health Sciences
University Of South Dakota

• Arabic, Egyptian
  • French

Hisham Amer accepts

Hisham Amer accepts the following insurance:

Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey