Hisham Amer, LAC

Hisham Amer, LAC

Acupuncture  |
Hisham Amer, LAC is an acupuncture provider who practices in Cherry Hill, NJ. He is 34 years old.

102 Browning Ln Ste B1

Cherry Hill, NJ 08003

• Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey

Learn about Hisham Amer

This content was provided by Hisham Amer "Dr Hisham Amer is an Acupuncturist who specializes in a variety of medical conditions, including pain management, digestive problems and allergies. Dr. Amer is known in New Jersey for excellent hands on skills, High experience in spinal cord injuries(Sciatica/Herniated disc),  and Joint pain management. He comes from a long family line of healthcare practitioners with over 80 years of experience and expertise in both Eastern and Western medicine."

• Acupuncture

Hisham Amer does not have any board certifications listed.

• Allergies

• Pain Management
  • Physical Examination
  • Stress Management
  • Wellness Examination

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• Northwestern Health Sciences
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • University Of South Dakota
    Undergraduate School | Graduated

Hisham Amer has no awards or honors listed.

Hisham Amer has no media or publications listed.

• Arabic, Egyptian
  • French

Hisham Amer does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Hisham Amer and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Hisham Amer's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Hisham Amer to family and friends
Hisham Amer's Performance
in Cherry Hill, NJ |
I have been to several acu providers for pain management over the past couple years because of sports and being overly active in general, and I was not getting results. I was determined to find a good provider because I had heard great things about acupuncture for pain, and I finally came across Mr. Amer. Amer is probably THE BEST acupuncturist around, and the only acupuncturist I trust to receive treatments from. Highly recommended!!
in LUMBERTON |
I started seeing Doctor Amer About 18 months ago. I was on the verge of another surgery on my neck and after trying many different pain managements that failed, I tried the acupuncture route. I can not even explain how he has manage to do it, but he not only alleviated my pain but has kept me out of experiencing the excruciating pain I was always in. I recommend Doctor Amer to everyone. He is excellent at informing you on your medical condition. He answers any question you may have. The Best!
in Glassboro, NJ |
Acupuncture is the first step towards taking good care of yourself. My back and leg pain has been effectively relieved over the past two years. More importantly my stress level is significantly reduced on a weekly basis. Dr. Amer is the ultimate professional, he assesses the problem efficiently, places the needles painlessly and genuinely cares about his patients. The office schedules appointments perfectly, I have always received treatment upon entering the office. I highly recommend Dr. Amer.
Philadelphia, PA |
Beside the amazing acupuncture treatments Amer does I have never been treated at a healthcare facility as good as I get treated at Acupuncture Specialists. They simply care and listen to what I have to say. Few month ago I showed up with severe shoulder pain that is gone today, thanks to Acupuncture. Highly recommend this procedure over taking drugs. No side effects and painless thanks to his hands on skills. Amer has an outstanding academic record in medicine and a good portion of his family
in Cherry Hill, NJ |
No one ever introduced themselves. He grilled me on where different point were on the body! Well I just happen to know most of them and what if I hadn't? It's not my job to know...it's his! No Chinese pulse or tongue diagnosis done. No discussion. They refused to provide proper receipt for payment. He yelled at staff right in front of me. I've great luck to have had treatment with the best. This guy is one of the worst. The most unprofessional treatment and lack of knowledge I've ever seen!
Have you seen Hisham Amer, LAC?
Are you Hisham Amer?