Contact provider for availability

Hillary Locklair, NP

Nursing (Nurse Practitioner) ·  Female

Hillary Locklair

Hillary Locklair, NP is a nurse practitioner in Richmond, VA. She specializes in nursing (nurse practitioner).

Contact provider for availability

Make an appointment

Hillary Locklair accepts

No malpractice claims found for Virginia

Check if Hillary Locklair treats your condition or procedure

• Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)

Hillary Locklair's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Hillary Locklair

4.0

Hillary Locklair?
Hillary Locklair's Performance
What People Say About Hillary Locklair, NP
My wife received extended care from Hillary at Bonsecours. She is among the most competent, attentive, compassionate, thorough and brightest medical professionals we have ever encountered over the six states we have lived. The NP February reviewer is clearly jealous...and frankly, dangerously unprofessional in her vague remarks. She also is very nice looking, which is clearly besides the point, but I would assert that this may also be entering the picture, too.
×Post a ResponseAre you Hillary Locklair, NP?
Hillary Locklair is an amazing NP. She is so kindhearted and truly cares about your well being. She will spend time with you, listen to your concerns and find the best solution. I am proud to be a patient of hers and highly recommended her to anyone that I meet.
×Post a ResponseAre you Hillary Locklair, NP?
In reference to the post dated February 10 from another NP I must respond. Hillary is an excellent NP and has a heart for what she does. Her patients love her. He care is excellent and she has one of the biggest hearts I’ve ever run across. She has been such an asset to Mechanicsville medical and I am thankful she is there. Your comments are not only wrong but they are somewhat “mean spirited”. Anyone looking for a competent and caring NP Hillary is and will always be a great choice.
×Post a ResponseAre you Hillary Locklair, NP?
I have been a family nurse practitioner for more than 10 years and an RN long before that. NEVER in my entire personal or professional career have I or any of my colleagues ever treated a patient with such lack of respect and indifference. I prefer the care of a NP and sought out a practice close to my home. I saw the NP Hillary Locklair. Wow! what a huge mistake. I will not go into detail but I will say she REALLY hurt me and her competency is highly questionable.
×Post a ResponseAre you Hillary Locklair, NP?

How was your experience with Hillary Locklair?

Compare Providers