Hillary Boris, MS CCC-SLP

Hillary Boris, MS CCC-SLP

Speech-Language Pathology  |
Hillary Boris, MS CCC-SLP is a speech-language pathology provider who practices in Gilbert, AZ. She is 47 years old and has been practicing for 19 years. Read her story

2200 E Williams Field Rd Ste 200

Gilbert, AZ 85295

Learn about Hillary Boris

Hillary Boris' bio

This content was provided by Hillary Boris " I have been a Speech Language Pathologist for approximately seventeen years. I have worked in a variety of settings including public schools, nonprofit speech/language clinics, private practice, and clinics funded by the Arizona Division of Developmental Disabilities. I have worked with clients from two years of age to twenty two years of age. Diagnoses have included Specific Language Impairment, Cognitive Disabilities, Autism, Articulation Disorders, and Reading Disorders in young children. For the past five years, I have been working primarily with clients with Autism and other developmental disabilities in a clinic setting. I have had informal training in Applied Behavior Analysis and early reading therapy. I continually learn new things about Speech Therapy and try to incorporate evidence-based practices into my therapy sessions. Collaboration with parents for my pediatric clients is essential and I strive to include parents in every session. I pride myself on tailoring therapy for young children to best meet their needs. Although my therapy is often structured, I am currently taking an advanced training course in Floortime Therapy which will enable me to better serve my young pediatric population. I look forward to working with you as your Speech Language Pathologist at onPar Speech Therapy Services. "

This content was provided by Hillary Boris "At onPar Speech, we take pride in tailoring each session to fit your child's needs and interests. It is crucial that we gain an understanding of those needs before starting therapy so that we can incorporate them into each session. We believe that children make the most progress when they enjoy the session, so we pride ourselves on creating and integrating high interest materials into each session. It is important that the child enjoys coming to therapy. We often provide thematic materials for clinic and home practice and will also provide instruction to the parent on how to make additional materials at home."

• Speech-Language Pathology

Hillary Boris does not have any board certifications listed.

• Articulation Disorders
  • Speech Delay
  • Speech Impairment

• Diagnostic Evaluation
  • Speech Therapy

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

• Tufts University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1992
  • University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill
    Medical School | Graduated 1999

Hillary Boris has no awards or honors listed.

Hillary Boris has no media or publications listed.

Hillary Boris does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Hillary Boris and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Hillary Boris' Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!

Are you Hillary Boris?