Hillary Boone, LPC

CounselingFemaleAge 41

Hillary Boone

Hillary Boone

508 Fox Hill Rd Hampton, VA 23669

Hillary Boone, LPC is a Counselor in Hampton, VA. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Hillary Boone to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Counselors in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

No malpractice claims found for Virginia

Check if Hillary Boone treats your condition or procedure

Hillary Boone's conditions and procedures:

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Adjustment Disorder
  • Anxiety Attack
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Counseling Services
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Grief
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Relationship Issues
  • Stress
  • Stress Management

Hillary Boone accepts

Hillary Boone's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Hillary Boone

Hillary Boone?
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (13)
  • Explained conditions well (13)
  • Listened & answered questions (13)
    I went into therapy not knowing what to expect and very unsure about it all. Fortunately, Hillary is incredibly empathetic, professional, and patient, which helped me tremendously with the process. I never feel judged, and I can count on her to be appropriately honest and forthright. It’s easy to tell that she truly cares. Not only is she exceptional in her field, she also has amazing insight into me and the concerns discussed. I would highly recommend Hillary as a therapist; her help will be invaluable to your healing as it has been with mine.
    PB – Jan 08, 2021
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Hillary Boone, LPC?
    I want to encourage people in need to seek therapy but I unfortunately didn't have a positive experience working with Ms Boone. I saw her for several months and felt improvement to my mental health along with my personal and professional lives. Unfortunately our last appointment unexpectedly ended with her stating she was not interested in continuing treating me. She hastily provided a few therapists who might work with me, stated I shouldn't schedule appointments with her in the future, and made a rather cold comment to pay for that session. I agree therapists should be able to choose their clients however I feel Ms Boone was rather callous in dismissing me after months of trusting her with deeply personal information. Unfortunately the referrals she provided were not accepting new clients. I'm not convinced she was sincere in providing them. I think Ms Boone is a talented therapists but I wish she was honest about her thoughts on me before encouraging me to commit to therapy.
    X – Dec 05, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Hillary Boone, LPC?
    Hillary is a wonderful counselor who has helped in my transition to adult life and overcoming my mental illnesses. I would recommend her to anyone looking to learn how to live better with their mental illness.
    Nicholas – Dec 28, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Hillary Boone, LPC?
    Great, realistic and caring professional who is very patient. Provides great centering guidance to patient and family/support member.
    Dec 18, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Hillary Boone, LPC?
    Hillary is amazing at helping get to the root of emotional trauma in our lives, and then breaking down the barriers. We're able to come to a plan that is specific to our family needs. She's real, relevant, and relational. If you're looking for real help, Hillary is God sent!
    VegasMcDonaldFam in Las Vegas – Nov 20, 2018
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Hillary Boone, LPC?
    Hillary is an empathetic and effective counselor. She helped me make changes in my behavior that positively affected my mental health. I would highly recommend Hillary.
    Lori in Las Vegas, NV – Oct 24, 2018
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Hillary Boone, LPC?
    Saw positive change after one session. She’s legit.
    Oz in Las Vegas, NV – Oct 24, 2018
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Hillary Boone, LPC?
    I saw Hillary for about a year. She is knowledgeable, relatable and can be candid when appropriate. She has life experiences and struggles that allow her to have understanding, compassion and empathy and she gives great tools. I'd have kept going to her forever, but we both decided I was in a good place and didn't need weekly sessions anymore.
    Las Vegas, NV – Oct 23, 2018
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Hillary Boone, LPC?
    omg...what a great person. understand and listening is an understatement. your technical knowledge and reasoning skills are terrific which has helped me immensely with my PTSD.
    FREDERICK E LANE JR in N Las Vegas, NV – Oct 23, 2018
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Hillary Boone, LPC?
    I've been seeing Hillary for a little over a year. She is the best therapist I've ever had. Absolutely love her! Great at listening and giving practical advice. Not scared to call you out if you're making a mistake. Can't say enough good things about her.
    Mary in Las Vegas, NV – Mar 08, 2018
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Hillary Boone, LPC?
    We had been sort of haphazardly looking for a therapist for our child, and came across Hillary in this amazing moment of mercy. She has been so wonderful, accommodating, and patient, not only with our almost-teenager, but with us as well. Our kid feels really at ease with her, and she relates to him in a way that allows him to trust her. We can see the positive reflection of what she has been helping him through. There has never been judgement from her in any way. We absolutely recommend her.
    Julie Volere in Las Vegas, NV – Mar 07, 2017
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Hillary Boone, LPC?
    I was extremely comfortable with Ms. Boone! She's very friendly and courteous and fully vested in helping with my needs. She is also very personable which makes it easy to open up to her. I really enjoyed that she offered many different ideas and techniques for achieving personal wellbeing, including books, videos, articles and Neurofeedback, all of which I highly recommend. I've already recommended Ms. Boone to others and continue to do so because I think highly of her ability to help.
    North Las Vegas, NV – Feb 08, 2017
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Hillary Boone, LPC?

How was your experience with Hillary Boone?

Hillary has a passion for helping people.  Through her own victories over many personal battles she is able to give hope and focus to her clients....Read more

I truly love to help people and I care very much for each individual that comes in to see me.  I see individuals as creative, magnificently unique...Read more

• Counseling