Hilary Wellman, CHIRMD

ChiropracticFemale

Chiropractic

Hilary Wellman, CHIRMD is a Chiropractor in Bolingbrook, IL.

Hilary Wellman, CHIRMD

Healthsource of Bolingbrook

440 W Boughton Rd Ste 102 Bolingbrook, IL 60440

Compare with other Chiropractors

Compare Hilary Wellman with our nearby Chiropractors at Cancer Treatment Center of America, Chicago.

Make an appointment at Cancer Treatment Center of America, Chicago today at (312) 820-0151.

These providers are on the medical staff of Cancer Treatment Center of America, Chicago.

Hilary Wellman's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Hilary Wellman

Based on 1 rating

Hilary Wellman

Dr. Hilary is excellent, she quickly diagnosed a problem that I had seen MD's for and they could not improve the severe pain I had, within minutes of explaining to her what I was feeling she knew what was my problem and adjusted me and then showed me exercizes to do that kept the problem from reoccuring. She is great, I highly recommend her care, she definitely raised the level of professional care the office offered. Her expertise greatly helped my back and neck which hurt for more than 10 year
Mike Willis in Addison, IL – Nov 13, 2015
×Post a ResponseAre you Hilary Wellman, CHIRMD?

How was your experience with Hilary Wellman?

Hilary Wellman, CHIRMD is a Chiropractor in Bolingbrook, IL.

• Chiropractic

What other Chiropractors practice nearby?

Click here to compare with other Chiropractors.

Where is Hilary Wellman, CHIRMD's office located?

Hilary Wellman's office is located at 440 W Boughton Rd Ste 102, Bolingbrook, IL 60440. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

Does Hilary Wellman, CHIRMD offer telehealth services?

Hilary Wellman has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.

How can I make an appointment with Hilary Wellman, CHIRMD?

No malpractice claims found for Illinois

Check if Hilary Wellman treats your condition or procedure