Hilary Lunn, LMFT

Marriage & Family TherapyFemale

Marriage & Family Therapy

Hilary Lunn, LMFT is a Marriage & Family Therapist in San Francisco, CA. Her office accepts new patients.

Hilary Lunn, LMFT

Edgewood Center for Children and Families

1801 Vicente St San Francisco, CA 94116

Hilary Lunn's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Hilary Lunn

I've been seeing Hilary for nearly two years now, and she is by far the best therapist I've ever worked with. She's kind and patient, is a wonderful listener and I always leave our appointments feeling like a weight was lifted off my shoulders. Never once have I felt judged or nervous about expressing myself around her. She's good at explaining disorders but is open to new ideas as well, and you can tell that she has a genuine passion for her work and she truly cares about the people she works with. I can't express how much I've grown and healed under her care, and how the coping mechanisms she's given me have changed my life. I couldn't recommend her highly enough.
Chelsea T. – Oct 04, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Hilary Lunn, LMFT?
Hilary uses proven techniques to support healthy exploration of life trauma, addiction that can lead a person out of Depression and anxiety. Cognitive Behavioral Therapist, who can adapt adjust and accommodate to support the client going within to access their emotional states and assisting individuals to learn techniques to be with the emotion and remind themselves they are actually OK.
JJ in San Francisco , CA – Dec 01, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Hilary Lunn, LMFT?
Talking about mental health, addiction or about facing cancer is never easy but Hillary creates an environment with her easy way of being and relaxed, attentive, caring nature; the non judgmental ear or shoulder she provides allows me to explore my feelings safely and bravely, our sessions always end with my feeling more confident that I can endure. Her generosity of spirit and genuine enthusiasm for each small triumph means a lot to me. She is a friend.
John Guglielmelli in San Francisco, CA – Aug 16, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Hilary Lunn, LMFT?
Hilary is fantastic. She has helped me enormously work through personal life and significant clinical issues, life transitions, and has helped me achieve peak performance during graduate school at Columbia University. I find her method to be client-centeric, and she pulls from a number of therapeutic modalities to meet you where you're at without pushing too hard. I have made significant progress in the past two years of working with her, and finally feel like I'm living my best life.
Jen in San Francisco, CA – Apr 16, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Hilary Lunn, LMFT?
I have been seeing Hilary for over 7 years and she has helped me work through the most challenging problems of my life and helped me to find my joy in my authentic self. What ever happens, I can find humor and make it a good story to laugh at later. Her English accent caught my attention, but her skills and compassion are what keep me coming back. I knew I was in a safe place the moment I walked in to her office.
Tonia R in San Francisco – Jul 26, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Hilary Lunn, LMFT?

How was your experience with Hilary Lunn?