Dr. Hetel Bhakta, OD

Dr. Hetel Bhakta, OD

Optometry  ·
Female

Dr. Hetel Bhakta, OD is an optometrist in Greenacres, FL and has been practicing for 9 years. She specializes in optometry, diabetes medicine, and more.Read her story

Planet Vision Eyecare

• EyeMed Vision Care
  • Health Net

Learn about Dr. Bhakta

Dr. Bhakta's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Bhakta "Dr. Hetel Bhakta is a board certified optometric physician and certified orthokeratologist. She is the lead optometrist at Planet Vision Eyecare. In addition to providing comprehensive eye examinations she specializes in myopia control with Orthokeratology/Corneal Reshaping Therapy (CRT) and complex contact lens fittings for corneal ectasias. Dr. Bhakta completed her Optometry degree at Manchester University, U.K. in 2002; Doctorate in Optometry at the New England College of Optometry, Boston, MA in 2008 and residency training in Ocular Diseases accredited by NOVA Southeastern University, FL in 2009. She has extensive experience working in medical optometry and providing treatment and management of eye diseases such as keratoconus, glaucoma, cataracts, diabetic retinopathy and macular degeneration. In addition, she has served as Faculty Clinic Instructor in the Optometry school at NOVA Southeastern University. Currently she serves on the Palm Beach County Optometric Association board. Dr. Bhakta has dedicated herself full-time to her Vision Source practice. With the current myopia epidemic in children, teens and young adults, her primary focus has been on reducing myopic progression with CRT and improving the overall quality of her patient’s sight and lives. She is a caring and compassionate eye doctor who takes the time to address her patients’ concerns while always putting the patient first and ensuring they are cared for beyond their expectations."

Patient Testimonials

This content was provided by Dr. Bhakta "I'm a client/patient from way back, and my visits to Planet Vision Eyecare are the best always."
"Excellent Doctor, great staff."
"I love everybody at planet eye vision. I have been going there for years. They are very polite and its so relaxing in there. I love Doctor Hetel. She is so easy to talk too and very thorough in her examination. And I like the selection of glasses. Keep up the great work !"
"I have been a patient of this office over the past four months. My experience with the doctor and the customer service staff has been excellent. They have always been patient, thorough and courteous in addressing my needs. To further describe my profound satisfaction with their service, I would like to share that whenever I feel discouraged about my vision, I am always reassured of hope via their perseverance in trying to acquire the best results. Thus, I verily believe that all of their current patients and future ones will be treated with utmost care in as much as I am."
"The staff the doctor the selection everything was great"
"Dr. Bhakta is very knowledgeable and professional. Her staff is well informed, friendly, extremely helpful and also knowledgeable. Always a pleasure.to go for appointments."

"Just like everybody’s eyes are different, so are their eye care needs. Whether you are in need of a digital eye examination, new technology in eyeglasses and sunglasses or contact lenses for hard to fit eyes, my friendly  staff and I are here to provide you with the highest quality, up-to-date, personalized care."

• Optometry

• Aran Eye Associates
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2009
  • Nova Southeastern College Of Optometry
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2009

Dr. Bhakta has no media or publications listed.

• Gujarati

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Bhakta

Dr. Bhakta?
Dr. Bhakta's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Hetel Bhakta, OD
I am very satisfied with everyone at Planet Vision Eye Center in Lake Worth. John, who has been there for us from the very beginning, and also sold us on the new glasses OVO, which my husband and I love, is so "customer service" oriented. I myself, I'm also in customer service and he surpasses...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Hetel Bhakta, OD?
I trust her knowledge; I like her demeanor, and I like her staff. Will continue to utilize their services.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Hetel Bhakta, OD?
Dr. Bhakta and staff are very professional and courteous. She is very personable, thorough, and knowledgeable. The additional optical screening machines provide helpful insights. She has an extensive collection of frames to select as well as designer sunglasses. The practice provides a 5 star...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Hetel Bhakta, OD?
Dr Bhakta has the latest technology in her eye care practice. I was so impressed with my eye exam recently. She was very professional and it was the best experience I've ever had at a doctor's office...she really took the best care of my eye health. She is definitely going to be my eye doctor...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Hetel Bhakta, OD?
I had the best eye exam with Dr.Bhakta, she was very thorough and gave me the most detailed eye exam I have ever had. Her staff were very friendly and they had such a great selection of eyewear. The eyeglasses I purchased were so cute. I will definitely be going back every year!
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Bhakta?