Herbert Lau, LAC

AcupunctureMale

Acupuncture

Herbert Lau, LAC is an Acupuncturist in East Amherst, NY.

Herbert Lau, LAC
5859 Transit Rd East Amherst, NY 14051

Save up to 80% on prescriptions

Optum Perks and Healthgrades are subsidiaries of RVO Health.

No malpractice claims found for New York

Check if Herbert Lau treats your condition or procedure

Herbert Lau accepts

Herbert Lau accepts the following insurance:

Herbert Lau's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Herbert Lau

Based on 1 rating

Dr Lau & his staff, especially Wende are some of the most compassionate people I have come across in the medical profession. I suffered with debilitating & at times, suicidal crps nerve pain & multi location migraines & severe sensory sensitivities among a host of other symptoms. Dr Lau worked tirelessly at trying to help me. They went to great lengths to accommodate my sensory sensitivities while in his office My case was severe & chronic. It took a while but, along with a multi pronged aggressive approach I am now on the other side of the latest multiple month flare & migraines have decreased. I have an injury needing physical correction, yet Dr Lau was able to be one of the important tools for helping to manage the symptoms until I could get the final diagnosis and soon correction. This is so important, Dr Lau takes time with his patients. He cares, He listened, he held my hand through the hardest parts & kept at it. Dr Lau remains an essential tool in my tool box for my recovery
Oct 18, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Herbert Lau, LAC?

How was your experience with Herbert Lau?

Herbert Lau, LAC is an Acupuncturist in East Amherst, NY.

• Acupuncture

Does Herbert Lau, LAC accept my insurance?

Use the Healthgrades insurance check to verify if Herbert Lau accepts your insurance.

Where is Herbert Lau, LAC's office located?

Herbert Lau's office is located at 5859 Transit Rd, East Amherst, NY 14051. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

Does Herbert Lau, LAC offer telehealth services?

Herbert Lau has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.

How can I make an appointment with Herbert Lau, LAC?

5859 Transit Rd East Amherst, NY 14051