Dr. Henre Andosca, DC

Dr. Henre Andosca, DC

Chiropractic  |
Dr. Henre Andosca, DC is a chiropractic provider who practices in Portland, OR. He is 48 years old and has been practicing for 16 years. Read his story

1836 NE 7th Ave # 109

Portland, OR 97212

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
  • Harvard Pilgrim Health Care

Learn about Dr. Andosca

Dr. Andosca's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Andosca "Twenty years ago something happened to me that changed my life forever… Back then, I was working as a software engineer in Cambridge, MA and I got hit by a car when I was riding my bicycle to work one morning. When the car hit me I fell off my bike and my leg was crushed under one of the car's tires. I was later taken to an ER in Boston by ambulance, and was treated and released with a pair of crutches and was told, "there are no fractures". I went to my PCP a few days later and they referred me to two different medical specialists. Both MD's said they "couldn't do anything" for me. But, I still had a lot of swelling and numbness in my leg (the one that was crushed), and I was sore all over. I was frustrated, and I wasn't sure what I could do to get better. I was afraid I would never feel better again. Then, something happened that changed my life forever… A friend of mine told me to go see her Chiropractor. I was hesitant at first because I didn't know what a Chiropractor could do for me. However, I decided to take a chance… The Chiropractor did an exam, took some x-rays, and then "adjusted" my spine, leg, ankle and foot. The adjustments didn't hurt, they actually felt good. I got relief and the numbness and swelling in my leg got a lot better. I was able to start running again within a few months. I was so impressed with the other 'miracles' I saw in his office that I eventually went to Chiropractic school myself. And that's how it happened! I am grateful for my wonderful profession and for the patients I have been able to help. What I do is perform thorough analyses of your spine, extremities and nervous system using sophisticated state of the art technologies to determine the levels and areas of unmanaged and accumulated stress. Then, I deliver specific spinal and extremity adjustments to remove that stress, and your body responds by healing itself. Patients get better in ways I never imagined. It's truly amazing!"

This content was provided by Dr. Andosca "The Mission of 120 Chiropractic…

I have found in my research as a chiropractor that we are designed to live with abundant and vibrant health to at least the age of 120.  My mission is to expertly detect, analyze and correct subluxations, and to educate and empower those in my community about how to manage the stresses that we live with to achieve optimal health and well-being for as many people as possible in my community and for as long as possible.

At 120 Chiropractic we provide excellence in analysis and correction of subluxations to achieve the full expression of each patients abundant and vibrant health:

• Through state of the art technology, education, and technique
  • By listening to, caring for and providing an exceptional experience for each patient
  • By fostering research and innovation with our chiropractic communities around the world
  • By ensuring an engaging work environment for our employees that encourages everyone in achieving their highest potential
"

• Chiropractic

Dr. Andosca does not have any board certifications listed.

• Back Disorders
  • Back Injuries
  • Back Sprain
  • Cervical Disc Degeneration
  • Cervical Radiculopathy
  • Colic
  • Digestive Disorders
  • Ear Infection
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Head and Neck Conditions
  • Sprain
  • Whiplash

• Chiropractic Adjustment
  • Extremity Adjusting Procedure

No malpractice history found for Oregon.

• University Of Illinois At Urbana-Champaign
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1994
  • Western States Chiropractic College
    Medical School | Graduated 2001
  • Western States Chiropractic College
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2001

Dr. Andosca has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Andosca has no media or publications listed.

• American Sign Language

Dr. Andosca does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Andosca and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Andosca's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Andosca to family and friends
4.3
based on 4 total reviews (1 with a comment)
Dr. Andosca's Performance
in Easthampton, MA |
When I began with this Dr., I was very impressed with his knowledge and with his ability to target specific problem areas. His touch was very professional and as effective as it could be. I am no longer seeing Dr. Andosca because his practice has become a fast food chiropractic where too many people are scheduled and sessions that should be 15 minutes turn into 5 minute events. This has not been comfortable for me. He also cut back offering Saturday hours which is difficult due to my commute
I was sad to see this review because I always strive to give the best experience to every patient with every visit. At times, I imagine I fall short. So I apologize for your less than ideal experience. The adjustments that I provide are designed to be quick and efficient, because I have found they provide the best outcomes. I provide quick adjustments to my wife and daughter. I strive to give that same level of service to every patient I see. I will learn from this feedback. Thank you!
Have you seen Dr. Henre Andosca, DC?

Visit Dr. Andosca