Dr. Helena Huckabee, PHD

NeuropsychologyFemaleAge 58

Neuropsychology

Dr. Helena Huckabee, PHD is a Neuropsychologist in Glendale, CO. She is affiliated with Childrens Hospital Colorado. Her office accepts new patients.

Dr. Helena Huckabee, PHD

Emerge Professionals

400 S Colorado Blvd Glendale, CO 80246

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Neuropsychologists in your area

"As a Clinical Neuropsychologist, I believe each person has their own unique gifts and abilities. We provide an accurate and up-to-date understanding of a client's challenges and how they can take effective and meaningful st..."

- Dr. Helena Huckabee, PHD

• Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews
  • Friendly Staff
    Patients said the staff was friendly. See reviews

No malpractice claims found for Colorado

Check if Dr. Huckabee treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Huckabee's conditions and procedures:

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Applied Behavior Analysis Therapy
  • Autism
  • Behavioral Disorders
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Counseling Services
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR)
  • Impaired Cognition
  • Independent Educational Evaluation
  • Independent Forensic Evaluation
  • Internal Family Systems Therapy
  • Neuropsychological Testing
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychological Testing
  • Psychotherapy Services

Dr. Huckabee accepts

Dr. Huckabee accepts the following insurance:

Whole Health Colorado Front Range
Kaiser Permanente
Tricare

Dr. Huckabee's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Huckabee

4.1

Dr. Huckabee

In 2015, in my late 50's, I was encouraged by a healthcare professional to seek out testing for Asperger's. This recommendation came pursuant to decades of difficulties holding a job and maintaining long-term relationships. After doing my own search, I found Dr. Huckabee. Being diagnosed in the affirmative was a life-altering event because it explained and contextualized so much of my lived experience. It also put me on a path of integration coalescing in my relocation to Ohio in May 2020 where I have held a full-time position at pay and grade commensurate with my innate skills, education and earned expertise in my field of modeling and simulation. I grew up at a time when resources weren't available to those of us on the spectrum. But they are now. So if you choose to seek them out for yourself or for someone you know, Dr. Huckabee and her staff at Emerge would be a great choice. With her help. my struggle is manageable and I look forward to each day. Better late than never!!!
Dan M. – Apr 22, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Helena Huckabee, PHD?
As an attorney who practices educational law, my clients frequently seek independent evaluations for many different types of disabilities, and without hesitation, I recommend Dr. Huckabee. Parents are gratified and empowered by gaining a better understanding of their child's disabilities, the impact of those disabilities, and learning about appropriate interventions. Whether it is complex litigation, an independent report, or an individualized treatment plan, Dr. Huckabee provides detailed and meaningful recommendations. I highly recommend Dr. Huckabee.
Mar 04, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Helena Huckabee, PHD?
My experience has been very positive. I have found such a My experience has been very positive. I have to tell that it is such a great place for counseling.
X in Westminster, CO – Dec 14, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Helena Huckabee, PHD?
My experience with Dr. Huckabee has been incredible. I came to her with little hope of helping my son who has been seen by many other providers that have not given him the proper time and attention for a true diagnosis. Her compassion and understanding of our situation was uplifting to our family. Most importantly, her deep knowledge and insight is priceless! We gained a thorough report of how our sons brain works and she spent the time needed for us to understand how to help him. Thank you!
Natasha in CO – Jun 27, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Helena Huckabee, PHD?

How was your experience with Dr. Huckabee?

As a Clinical Neuropsychologist, I believe each person has their own unique gifts and abilities. We provide an accurate and up-to-date understanding of...Read more

• Neuropsychology
  • Behavior Analysis
  • Clinical Psychology

2001
University of Houston / University Park

Is Dr. Helena Huckabee, PHD accepting new patients?

Dr. Helena Huckabee, PHD generally accepts new patients on Healthgrades. You can see Dr. Huckabee's profile to make an appointment.

Does Dr. Helena Huckabee, PHD accept my insurance?

Use the Healthgrades insurance check to verify if Dr. Huckabee accepts your insurance.

What are Dr. Helena Huckabee, PHD's top areas of care?

Dr. Huckabee frequently treats ADHD and-or ADD, Anxiety, and Applied Behavior Analysis Therapy. See all procedures and conditions Dr. Huckabee treats.

Where is Dr. Helena Huckabee, PHD's office located?

Dr. Huckabee's office is located at 400 S Colorado Blvd, Glendale, CO 80246. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

Does Dr. Helena Huckabee, PHD offer telehealth services?

Dr. Huckabee has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.

How can I make an appointment with Dr. Helena Huckabee, PHD?

Emerge Professionals

Emerge400 S Colorado Blvd Glendale, CO 80246

Dr. Huckabee is affiliated with the following hospital. Select the hospital below to learn more.

Learn more about how Healthgrades measuresHospital Quality.

Childrens Hospital Colorado