Contact provider for availability

Social Work ·  Female

Helen Jedlowski

Helen Jedlowski LMSW

39293 Plymouth Rd Livonia, MI 48150

Helen Jedlowski is a social worker in Livonia, MI. She specializes in social work.

Helen Jedlowski accepts

Helen Jedlowski accepts the following insurance:

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Michigan

Check if Helen Jedlowski treats your condition or procedure

Helen Jedlowski?
Helen Jedlowski's Performance
What People Say About Helen Jedlowski
RecentMost Helpful
I and my husband initially began marriage counseling with Helen. She suggested marital reading material with communication exercises at end of each chapter. She guided us to begin individual sessions to work through our resistant areas. I continued with Helen.... my husband with another therapist. It has been several months now and we are growing in communication skills....ours together and with others. Helen leads probe of your emotional self/ helps with the "why" in yourself + relationships.
×Post a ResponseAre you Helen Jedlowski?
Helen is the most wonderful therapist there is. She goes above and beyond to make sure you are not only comfortable but that you understand fully what is going on. She gives you any and all tools you need in order to cope with and understand your individual diagnosis. Helen does not believe in cookie cutter diagnosis, each person is an individual which is what I absolutely love. If you have an urgent issue you can call and she will talk you through it or bring you in as soon as possible.
×Post a ResponseAre you Helen Jedlowski?
I couldn't have hoped for a more compassionate and caring therapist. She has helped me work through the difficulties associated with a chronic and debilitating illness, taught me techniques for processing stress, and always helps me understand that my feelings are valid. Together, we've worked through a number of things, and I feel more capable of handling the challenges of my life since I've been seeing her. I highly recommend Helen to anyone looking for a therapist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Helen Jedlowski?
Helen is by far one of the best psychologists I have had. She really does care. I have seen six psychologists in my life so far and I have made more progress seeing Helen than the others. I suffer from OCD from a head injury. So a lot of what we talk about is OCD related. Helen is never tired of talking about some of the redundant things I deal with. She is always persistent and really wants you to succeed in your life. I would recommend Helen to anyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Helen Jedlowski?

How was your experience with Helen Jedlowski?

Compare Providers