Clinical Psychology  |
Female
Dr. Helen Friedman, PHD
Dr. Helen Friedman, PHD is a clinical psychology provider who practices in Saint Louis, MO.

7750 Clayton Rd Ste 210

Saint Louis, MO 63117

Learn about Dr. Friedman

• Clinical Psychology

Dr. Friedman does not have any board certifications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Missouri.

Education data for Dr. Friedman is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Friedman has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Friedman has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Friedman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Friedman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Friedman's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Friedman to family and friends
4.3
Dr. Friedman's Performance
Clayton, MO |
Dr. Friedman is by far the best therapist I’ve ever had. She is professional, dedicated, thorough, smart, and kind. She goes the extra mile for you and makes herself easily accessible. She even has a great sense of humor. With her help, I’ve learned to stand up in wise, respectful ways in my relationships and not wait until my anger is totally out of control and I blow up. I’m now in the best relationship I've ever had, thanks to my therapy with her. I give Dr. Friedman 10 stars!
St. Louis, MO |
My husband and I are thrilled with the progress our son has achieved from working with Dr. Friedman. She was able to reach him and open up new lines of communication that we thought were lost forever. We are now able to talk and listen to one another, and thanks to her, we feel so positive about our family again. We are so happy! I can’t recommend Dr. Friedman enough!
St Louis, MO |
I started working with Helen back in late 2010. Her help and expertise made it possible for me to begin living a new and wonderful life! As a transgender female, it's not easy coming out to family and friends, but Helen's tried and true methods helped my family understand me! I shudder to think what would have happened had I gone this route on my own. I now have a great opportunity to make this new life of mine exponentially more fulfilling as woman than I ever had as a man.
in St Louis, MO |
I was a patient of Dr Friedman in a time of my life when I was struggling in my attempts to deal with life. Dr. Friedman was a true professional in which she utilized her skills which included her ability to truly listen. I wish to thank Dr. Friedman for her diligence and perseverance in getting me through a difficult time in my life. Hal Litton
St Louis, MO |
Dr. Friedman is very bright and nationally known in her field. At the same time, she is so down-to-earth and warm! She roots for you when you make progress. She has helped me in every facet of my life with her talent, skill, and training--and her enthusiastic, caring ways!
Calling Dr. Friedman was the smartest thing I've done in years. Talking with her has made such a difference in my life. I felt like I knew what the problem was. I just didn't know how to fix it. Helen's knowledge, experience, and caring, personable manner make her the right choice!
Have you seen Dr. Helen Friedman, PHD?
Are you Dr. Friedman?