Dr. Heinz Schamberger, DC

Dr. Heinz Schamberger, DC

Chiropractic  |
Male
Dr. Heinz Schamberger, DC is a chiropractic provider who practices in Rochester, NY.

105 Canal Landing Blvd Ste 6

Rochester, NY 14626

Learn about Dr. Schamberger

• Chiropractic

Dr. Schamberger does not have any board certifications listed.

No malpractice history found for New York.

Education data for Dr. Schamberger is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Schamberger has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Schamberger has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Schamberger does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Schamberger and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Schamberger's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Schamberger to family and friends
Dr. Schamberger's Performance
Brockport, NY |
Dr. Heinz is simply the BEST, God truly works through his hands. There is no other office I would ever trust with myself, friends & family.
in Spencerport, NY |
I have been a patient of Dr.Heinz for almost 30 years. I have recommended him to family members and friends. He is professional, but also treats his patients as close friends because he cares about every one of them. He listens carefully and answers questions with details and analogies that I can relate to. Dr. Heinz has saved me from a lifetime of pain and discomfort--he has given me my quality of life back.
Rochester, NY |
Originally I was very disappointed when I completed my treatments as I was still in a lot of pain, and I wrote an unfavorable review on this site. Now, 2 months out of treatment, my back pain is definitely better and I want very much to retract what I wrote. The treatment that Dr. Schaumburger provided for me ended up helping me a great deal. He is a very lovely person and I am grateful.
Rochester, NY |
He promised me a 90% recovery within a specific number of visits...bitterly disappointed
in Rochester,NY |
Fisrt and last chiropractor I will ever see. Referred by a coleuge at work and i am very thankful. He Does not push continual visits, he is straightforward with his assessment concerning whether or not he can fix the problem, he is compassionate and approachable, he loves to talk but understands time is precious for both himself and his patients, so visits are very quick. The practice is a father son endeavor and I have seen both, and give both equally top ratings. I recommend them to everyone.
in Aurora ny |
Dr. Schamberger is the BEST Chriopractic doctor I have ever been to. He identifies the problem and fixes it !!! He has seen my daughter, son and wife, all have had excellent results.
in Webster, NY |
He has been my doctor for 25 years! Recommend him constantly, keep his business cards in my purse. Always respectful, professional, and tries to help with the fewest treatments possible.
in Alden NY |
Professional yet compassionate and knowledgeable. Very grateful to have a friend refer me to Dr Schamberger!
Have you seen Dr. Heinz Schamberger, DC?
Are you Dr. Schamberger?