Heidi Wodrich, LCPC

Counseling ·  Female · Age 53

Heidi Wodrich

Heidi Wodrich, LCPC is a counselor in McHenry, IL. She specializes in counseling, anxiety disorders, and more.

Make an appointment

Heidi Wodrich accepts

Heidi Wodrich accepts the following insurance:

Meridian Health Plan

No malpractice claims found for Illinois

Check if Heidi Wodrich treats your condition or procedure

Heidi Wodrich's conditions and procedures:

• Adjustment Disorder
  • Behavioral Disorders
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Coping Strategy
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
  • Emotionally Focused Therapy (EFT)
  • Grief
  • Homosexual Issues
  • Internal Family Systems Therapy
  • Midlife Changes
  • Play Therapy
  • Relationship Issues
  • Solution-Focused Brief Therapy (SFBT)
  • Stress-Induced Disorders

My treatment methods include CBT, DBT, emotion-focused & solution-focused with a strengths-based approach to help my clients experience positive growth and to gain mastery over their circumstances.
"Between stimulus and response there is a space. In that space is our power to choose our response. In our response lies our growth and our freedom." (~Victor Frankel).

• Counseling

Heidi Wodrich?
Heidi Wodrich's Performance
What People Say About Heidi Wodrich, LCPC
RecentMost Helpful
The trajectory of my life has been forever changed in my sessions with Heidi. It was hard work (and I am certain for her as well), but Heidi is the quintessential example of dedication to making a difference as her job. Seeing that this is anonymous, I will share that I was in a horribly abusive marriage. I hoped marriage counseling could "fix him". In time, (without judgement, but rather complete compassion) I reclaimed my own power. She is reality/education based, funny and approachable.
×Post a ResponseAre you Heidi Wodrich, LCPC?
Very easy to talk to. Not judgemental and obviously has experience in different therapy styles. I always felt comfortable seeing her. Nice sense of humor
×Post a ResponseAre you Heidi Wodrich, LCPC?
Best counselor I have ever worked with!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Heidi Wodrich, LCPC?
Heidi is such an amazing therapist. She not only helped our son out of a difficult time but she helped our whole family. We are so thankful for the tools she taught our family. I highly recommend her and would use her again in a heartbeat.
×Post a ResponseAre you Heidi Wodrich, LCPC?
I started seeing Heidi over a year ago for grief counseling after my mother passed away. She not only helped me through that, and dealing with my dad’s illness but also helped me through the anxieties of getting pregnant and pregnancy. I would highly recommend her to anyone. She is professional, yet friendly. Her personality has definitely helped me open up as I struggled to find a therapist I felt really comfortable with. I can’t find a bad thing to say about her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Heidi Wodrich, LCPC?
I am so grateful for my time with Heidi. I am stronger and more resilient to the stresses in my life. She’s given me helpful tools and a belief that I have many people in my corner. Heidi was warm, funny and made me so comfortable!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Heidi Wodrich, LCPC?
Heidi is a wonderful listener and has a great capacity for empathy and understanding about situations. She has helped our family a great deal, and we recommend her without hesitation.
×Post a ResponseAre you Heidi Wodrich, LCPC?
This was my first experience with counseling. I have had several issues, both as a teenager, and into adulthood, and naturally, I was apprehensive. Heidi was absolutely wonderful! From the moment we met, she spoke to me as if I was an old friend. Heidi's advice and techniques have really helped me develop coping mechanisms, that I found I was lacking.
Thank you, David; your feedback means a great...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Heidi Wodrich, LCPC?
Heidi is absolutely amazing and has helped me save my marriage. My husband and I were having many issues and communication was the biggest, she has worked with us to show that communication and openness is key to any relationship. Without Heidi helping us, I do not believe we would be doing as well as we are. She is also very accommodating for scheduling needs, I highly recommend her and look forward to further communicating with Heidi
Thank you, Liz, it is wonderful to hear this;...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Heidi Wodrich, LCPC?
After I began experiencing difficulties coping with life’s many challenges, I quickly realized that I needed to seek professional help. To this day words cannot express my appreciation and admiration that I have for Heidi and the help she provided me during this difficult time. Heidi is a true professional in every way. Heidi has a unique ability to put you at ease and guide you through the steps needed to succeed. While it was not always easy, Heidi was with me every step of the way.
Bob, THANK you for the positive feedback; it was...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Heidi Wodrich, LCPC?
Heidi is such a very helpful woman and I am very delighted that I got a chance to meet her and talked to her about my personal problems/issues in life. She is such an absolute caring person with a big heart. I adore her lots and I feel close to her even if we only met twice. I am looking forward with staying friends with her for a long time!
×Post a ResponseAre you Heidi Wodrich, LCPC?
My first time ever seeking counciling and Heidi was wonderful. She made me feel very comfortable and really helped me will all of my issues. I would highly recommend Heidi!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Heidi Wodrich, LCPC?
Heidi is simply wonderful!
×Post a ResponseAre you Heidi Wodrich, LCPC?
My daughter (7) has been seeing Heidi for about a year now...I have to say, she has truly found a place in my daughters heart. I see the connection she has made and only wants her get through her anxiety. Heidi has taught my daughter so many tools to use in her attacks that we can all manage and help her get through them, when before, no one, not even myself could help her. I'm very happy with Ms. Heidi and definitely recommend her with your child if you're considering therapy.
×Post a ResponseAre you Heidi Wodrich, LCPC?
Heidi is a wonderful counselor who really pays attention to your needs. She's a warm and welcoming lady who instilled a level of comfort in the first session. I'd highly recommend her to anyone needing some guidance without any form of judgement from her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Heidi Wodrich, LCPC?
Heidi listens with her heart and speaks from experience. She's compassionate. She questions my thought process and pushes me outside my comfort zone in order for me to grow. She has given me the tools I need in order to be successful in many stressful situations.
×Post a ResponseAre you Heidi Wodrich, LCPC?
Ms. Heidi has been a great help to our family. My daughter trusts her and has come a long way since we started meeting with her. We have open communication and she is always available.
×Post a ResponseAre you Heidi Wodrich, LCPC?

How was your experience with Heidi Wodrich?