Heidi Wodrich, LCPC

Heidi Wodrich
Telehealth services available

Living Pono Counseling

1860 W Winchester Rd Libertyville, IL 60048

Heidi Wodrich, LCPC is a Counselor in Libertyville, IL. She is accepting new patients and has indicated that she accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Heidi Wodrich to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Counselors in your area

"My treatment methods include CBT, DBT, emotion-focused & solution-focused with a strengths-based approach to help my clients experience positive growth and to gain mastery over their circumstances.

"Betwe..."

- Heidi Wodrich, LCPC

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Offers Telehealth
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.

No malpractice claims found for Illinois

Check if Heidi Wodrich treats your condition or procedure

Heidi Wodrich's conditions and procedures:

• Adjustment Disorder
  • Behavioral Disorders
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Coping Strategy
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
  • Emotionally Focused Therapy (EFT)
  • Grief
  • Homosexual Issues
  • Internal Family Systems Therapy
  • Midlife Changes
  • Play Therapy
  • Relationship Issues
  • Solution-Focused Brief Therapy (SFBT)
  • Stress-Induced Disorders

Heidi Wodrich accepts

Heidi Wodrich accepts the following insurance:

Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO
Blue Preferred Plus POS
Magellan Healthcare

Heidi Wodrich's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Heidi Wodrich

Heidi Wodrich?
  • Explained conditions well (22)
  • Listened & answered questions (22)
  • Staff friendliness (22)
    Heidi was such a pleasure to work with! I felt comfortable from the beginning opening up and discussing my current stressors with her. She was very insightful and helped me better understand myself and how my current situation was related to not only how I view the world but also how I interact with it. I anticipated therapy would be a long process to achieve results but it only took a few sessions before I felt competent and capable of making necessary changes. Heidi never once made recommendations or provided advice, but simply asked questions that made me reflect on past behaviors so that I was able to discover maladaptive behaviors on my own. I couldn't recommend her highly enough!
    Apr 10, 2021
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Heidi Wodrich, LCPC?
    Working with Heidi is the best thing I’ve ever done for myself. She is warm and caring in her approach. For me, it was helpful to understand how the brain works with therapy and she shared the rationale behind why different tools worked. It was some of the hardest work I e ever done, but now I am living joyfully and have tools to help me when needed. I would go back to Heidi in a heartbeat if I needed help and would recommend her without hesitation.
    Mar 02, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Heidi Wodrich, LCPC?
    The trajectory of my life has been forever changed in my sessions with Heidi. It was hard work (and I am certain for her as well), but Heidi is the quintessential example of dedication to making a difference as her job. Seeing that this is anonymous, I will share that I was in a horribly abusive marriage. I hoped marriage counseling could "fix him". In time, (without judgement, but rather complete compassion) I reclaimed my own power. She is reality/education based, funny and approachable.
    Apr 04, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Heidi Wodrich, LCPC?
    Very easy to talk to. Not judgemental and obviously has experience in different therapy styles. I always felt comfortable seeing her. Nice sense of humor
    Diane in Spring Grove, IL – Dec 31, 2018
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Heidi Wodrich, LCPC?
    Best counselor I have ever worked with!!!
    Island Lake – Aug 20, 2018
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Heidi Wodrich, LCPC?
    Heidi is such an amazing therapist. She not only helped our son out of a difficult time but she helped our whole family. We are so thankful for the tools she taught our family. I highly recommend her and would use her again in a heartbeat.
    Crystal in Lindenhurst, IL – Aug 17, 2018
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Heidi Wodrich, LCPC?
    I started seeing Heidi over a year ago for grief counseling after my mother passed away. She not only helped me through that, and dealing with my dad’s illness but also helped me through the anxieties of getting pregnant and pregnancy. I would highly recommend her to anyone. She is professional, yet friendly. Her personality has definitely helped me open up as I struggled to find a therapist I felt really comfortable with. I can’t find a bad thing to say about her.
    Lindsay O’Connor in Mundelein, IL – Apr 24, 2018
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Heidi Wodrich, LCPC?
    I am so grateful for my time with Heidi. I am stronger and more resilient to the stresses in my life. She’s given me helpful tools and a belief that I have many people in my corner. Heidi was warm, funny and made me so comfortable!!
    Feb 23, 2018
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Heidi Wodrich, LCPC?
    Heidi is a wonderful listener and has a great capacity for empathy and understanding about situations. She has helped our family a great deal, and we recommend her without hesitation.
    Mchenry, IL – Aug 31, 2017
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Heidi Wodrich, LCPC?
    This was my first experience with counseling. I have had several issues, both as a teenager, and into adulthood, and naturally, I was apprehensive. Heidi was absolutely wonderful! From the moment we met, she spoke to me as if I was an old friend. Heidi's advice and techniques have really helped me develop coping mechanisms, that I found I was lacking.
    David R in Lake Villa, IL – Jan 04, 2017
    Thank you, David; your feedback means a great...Read More
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Heidi Wodrich, LCPC?
    Heidi is absolutely amazing and has helped me save my marriage. My husband and I were having many issues and communication was the biggest, she has worked with us to show that communication and openness is key to any relationship. Without Heidi helping us, I do not believe we would be doing as well as we are. She is also very accommodating for scheduling needs, I highly recommend her and look forward to further communicating with Heidi
    Elizabeth Zielinski in Chicago, IL – Dec 24, 2016
    Thank you, Liz, it is wonderful to hear this;...Read More
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Heidi Wodrich, LCPC?
    After I began experiencing difficulties coping with life’s many challenges, I quickly realized that I needed to seek professional help. To this day words cannot express my appreciation and admiration that I have for Heidi and the help she provided me during this difficult time. Heidi is a true professional in every way. Heidi has a unique ability to put you at ease and guide you through the steps needed to succeed. While it was not always easy, Heidi was with me every step of the way.
    Bob C. in Round Lake – Oct 07, 2016
    Bob, THANK you for the positive feedback; it was...Read More
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Heidi Wodrich, LCPC?
    Heidi is such a very helpful woman and I am very delighted that I got a chance to meet her and talked to her about my personal problems/issues in life. She is such an absolute caring person with a big heart. I adore her lots and I feel close to her even if we only met twice. I am looking forward with staying friends with her for a long time!
    Nicole D. in Waukegan, IL – Jul 28, 2016
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Heidi Wodrich, LCPC?
    My first time ever seeking counciling and Heidi was wonderful. She made me feel very comfortable and really helped me will all of my issues. I would highly recommend Heidi!!
    Kathy in Mchenry – Mar 30, 2016
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Heidi Wodrich, LCPC?
    Heidi is simply wonderful!
    Peggy in McHenry, IL – Feb 26, 2016
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Heidi Wodrich, LCPC?
    My daughter (7) has been seeing Heidi for about a year now...I have to say, she has truly found a place in my daughters heart. I see the connection she has made and only wants her get through her anxiety. Heidi has taught my daughter so many tools to use in her attacks that we can all manage and help her get through them, when before, no one, not even myself could help her. I'm very happy with Ms. Heidi and definitely recommend her with your child if you're considering therapy.
    Round Lake, IL – Jan 19, 2016
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Heidi Wodrich, LCPC?
    Heidi is a wonderful counselor who really pays attention to your needs. She's a warm and welcoming lady who instilled a level of comfort in the first session. I'd highly recommend her to anyone needing some guidance without any form of judgement from her.
    KP in Lake Villa – Jan 15, 2016
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Heidi Wodrich, LCPC?
    Heidi listens with her heart and speaks from experience. She's compassionate. She questions my thought process and pushes me outside my comfort zone in order for me to grow. She has given me the tools I need in order to be successful in many stressful situations.
    Johnsburg – Jan 14, 2016
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Heidi Wodrich, LCPC?
    Ms. Heidi has been a great help to our family. My daughter trusts her and has come a long way since we started meeting with her. We have open communication and she is always available.
    Erin Kriz in Lake Villa, IL – Jan 14, 2016
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Heidi Wodrich, LCPC?

How was your experience with Heidi Wodrich?

My treatment methods include CBT, DBT, emotion-focused & solution-focused with a strengths-based approach to help my clients experience positive growth...Read more

My name is Heidi Wodrich, MA LCPC NCC; I am a licensed psychotherapist and I am ready to offer my support to help you manage or remove the obstacles impeding...Read more

• Counseling