Heidi Wilson, LCSW

Clinical Social WorkFemaleAge 49

Heidi Wilson
5020 Tamiami Trl N Ste 202 Naples, FL 34103

Heidi Wilson, LCSW is a Clinical Social Worker in Naples, FL. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Heidi Wilson to book an appointment.

Compare Providers

Quickly compare more Clinical Social Workers in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Heidi Wilson treats your condition or procedure

Heidi Wilson accepts

Heidi Wilson accepts the following insurance:

Heidi Wilson's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Heidi Wilson

Heidi Wilson?
  • Listened & answered questions (8)
  • Trusted the provider's decisions (8)
  • Appointment scheduling (7)
    When I first met Heidi, I was afrid to speak and did not know what to talk about, Heidi, speaks with a very soft voice and she makes you feel very comfortable. She is compassionate and understanding. but most of all she LISTENS, which is very important. I would recommend her to anyone and I have already done so. I am still a client of hers and she makes you feel like a family member. I am so so happy that I found her. R. U. Naples, Florida
    Apr 17, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Heidi Wilson, LCSW?
    Heidi is accessible, compassionate, understanding and attentive. She has an amazing way of diffusing anxiety and helping patients work through issues quickly. Heidi provides her patients with self-help tools and skills to enable them to navigate through life's hurdles. She is a terrific therapist and life coach.
    Naples, FL – Oct 05, 2017
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Heidi Wilson, LCSW?
    I am a professional in human services who has referred people to Heidi. I have worked with her in the past & trust her to deliver professional competent counseling services. She is dedicated & good at what she does. I have received good feedback from referrals.
    Naples, FL – Aug 26, 2017
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Heidi Wilson, LCSW?
    Heidi listens with care and compassion and truly gets to the unbiased truth. Working with her is how counseling should be; she is the best.
    Aug 24, 2017
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Heidi Wilson, LCSW?
    I started seeing Dr. Wilson at the beginning of the summer after realizing I had a problem with anxiety and depression. She was extremely welcoming and understanding. She always made me feel comfortable opening up and it was clear she was invested in helping me overcome my anxiety. She understood the goal to manage my anxiety without the need for therapy sessions. I know I couldn't have gotten to where I am without her, I would definitely reccomend her service for anyone needing therapy.
    Aug 23, 2017
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Heidi Wilson, LCSW?
    Heidi is a true professional with years of experience, but more importantly she is kind and compassionate. She has found her true calling. I highly recommend her.
    Susan C in Naples, FL – Aug 22, 2017
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Heidi Wilson, LCSW?
    Heidi is a true professional. She is caring and compassionate and does not judge. She has a wealth of experience both personal and professional. Heidi has all the skills I look for in a Social Worker. She is competent. She is an educator. She does not sugar coat things but she will develop the message in a caring way. She will not make decisions for you but will help you to come to a conclusion. You can't get anyone better!
    Naples, FL – Aug 22, 2017
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Heidi Wilson, LCSW?
    Heidi Wilson is a kind, understanding, and educated counselor. She has helped me so very much in such a short time. She has a way about her that I believe anyone counseling with her would feel very comfortable. When I leave after a session with her, I feel I could conquer almost anything. I feel important, respected, and so much better vs when I walked in. I believe she will be the utmost successful in her field. I trust her and she is always on time. Very warm & respectful staff.
    Mona Turner in Naples, FL – Aug 22, 2017
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Heidi Wilson, LCSW?
    Heidi is a caring and kind Social Worker. She is very knowledgeable and professional. I highly recommend her.
    Lee in Naples, Florida – Aug 22, 2017
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Heidi Wilson, LCSW?
    Heidi Wilson literally saved our marriage. Her expertise and guidance helped us to change our communication patterns and mend our relationship. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a thoughtful and professional therapist.
    Jessica in Ft Myers, FL – Aug 22, 2017
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Heidi Wilson, LCSW?

How was your experience with Heidi Wilson?

• Clinical Social Work