Dr. Heidi Berman, PHD

Dr. Heidi Berman, PHD

Marriage & Family Therapy  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Heidi Berman, PHD is a marriage & family therapist in Laguna Hills, CA and has been practicing for 33 years. She graduated from Califonia School Of Professional Psychology in 1985 and specializes in marriage & family therapy, clinical child & adolescent psychology, and more.Read her story

26081 Merit Cir Ste 120

Laguna Hills, CA 92653

Learn about Dr. Berman

Dr. Berman's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Berman "I am very committed to my patients and passionate about the work we do. Even after 25 years, I truly enjoy and derive a great deal of satisfaction in my role to improve a patient's quality of life. I work from the premise that change is possible for anyone who actively engages in treatment. I have yet to see that defied."

This content was provided by Dr. Berman "As a therapist, I am committed to helping people improve the quality of their lives. Whether it is inner or interpersonal conflicts, let my experience and skills guide you to get the results you need. I specialize in mood disorders, especially bipolar, anxiety disorders and all addictions. Benefiting from 25 years of clinical and private practice, I have significant experience in all areas of mental health. I enjoy coordinating care with the patient's prescribing physician/misc. professionals"

• Marriage & Family Therapy
  • Clinical Child & Adolescent Psychology
  • Individual Counseling

Dr. Berman does not have any board certifications listed.

• Adolescent Counseling
  • Behavior Modification
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Couples Therapy
  • Family Psychotherapy
  • Grief Therapy
  • Group Psychotherapy
  • Marital Counseling
  • Marital Therapy
  • Psychotherapy Services
  • Stress Management

No malpractice history found for California.

• Brandeis U
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1977
  • Califonia School Of Professional Psychology
    Medical School | Graduated 1985
  • Psy Clinic
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1985

Dr. Berman has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Berman has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Berman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Berman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Berman's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Berman

4.2

Dr. Berman?
Dr. Berman's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Heidi Berman, PHD
I was very depressed and I thought that I would never feel happy again. I was referred to Dr Berman from a co-worker so I gave her a try. I will never forget how low and scared I felt waiting to speak to her for the first time. She quickly gathered information from me and got to the heart of the...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Heidi Berman, PHD?
Heidi helped my daughter in ways that no one has before. She has been very knowledgeable and explains things in a way we can understand. Heidi has made herself available anytime my daughter needed.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Heidi Berman, PHD?
Heidi has truly been life changing to me. I was tossed around by my general practitioner and struggled for years, within days of knowing Heidi she knew exactly how to help me. I have struggled for years with bipolar and felt like no one understood what I was going through. Heidi knew exactly what I...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Heidi Berman, PHD?

How was your experience with Dr. Berman?