Heidi Baker, FNP-BC

Heidi Baker
Telehealth services available

P3 Medical Group

2831 Business Park Ct Ste A Las Vegas, NV 89128

Heidi Baker, FNP-BC is a Family Medicine Specialist in Las Vegas, NV. She is accepting new patients and has indicated that she accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Heidi Baker to book an appointment.

Compare with other Family Medicine Specialists

Compare Heidi Baker with our nearby Family Medicine Specialists at Sunrise Hospital and Medical Center.

Make an appointment at Sunrise Hospital and Medical Center today at (702) 706-7710.

provider hospital

These providers are on the medical staff of Sunrise Hospital and Medical Center.

Heidi Baker's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Heidi Baker

4.0

Heidi Baker?
She actually listens and has a normal conversation with you. Is compassionate, understanding, neat and pleasant to Talk with. Good follow through with office staff. No complaints about entire visit from check in to check out.
Cindy Miller – Sep 12, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Heidi Baker, FNP-BC?
She takes her time and really listens. She documents everything. Very personable and easy to talk to.
Jul 21, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Heidi Baker, FNP-BC?
My wife and I have been seeing Heidi Baker, FNP-BC for many years and would recommend her to anyone. She is the best Family Practitioner or M.D. we have ever had in Las Vegas, NV for well over the 10 years we have been living here. She is patient, well educated and experienced in her industry and has an exceptional personality that is very 'down to earth'. If you have a medical issue she will research it to resolve it and shows congenial concern to cure the problem. If you need a specialists or specialty consultation her and her staff will expedite it for you. My wife and I cannot say enough good things about Heidi or her staff. If your in need of a Primary Care Physician I would say contact P3 Health Partners in Las Vegas, NV and arrange to see her.
May 18, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Heidi Baker, FNP-BC?
She is so great with those husbands that think going to the doctor is ridiculous. She has a great personality and has away of talking to them so they realize their health is important. I’ve had amazing support and she is a great doctor. My husband actually is willing to go back to see her!
Nov 14, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Heidi Baker, FNP-BC?
Seems preoccupied with disorganized thoughts. She doesn't refresh her memory on health status before you are seen again so medical discussion doesn't make sense.
none – Oct 09, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Heidi Baker, FNP-BC?
Gosh she is just awful. Doesnt really listen carefully. Quick to make assumptions about symotons. Ignored me when I said I knew I had some type of chest infection. Told me to drink Theraflu. I ended up in hospital for 3 days with pnuemonia . She obviously needs more training
Las vegas – Sep 27, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Heidi Baker, FNP-BC?
My husband and I have been patients of Heidi since 2011. We find that she is caring, knowledgeable , interested in our take on our health and NEVER leaves any stone unturned to get an answer. We are both Diabetics and she closely monitors our medicine and numbers. I have recommended her to friends many time and all love and trust her
Gail York in Las Vegas, NV – Jul 11, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Heidi Baker, FNP-BC?
I've seen Heidi on a few occasions and she has been very patient and thorough with my needs and concerns. I've always felt like she was listening and trying to understand what I was trying to convey. She genuinely cares about her patients and has a passion for medicine/treatment. I will continue to see her and would definitely recommend her to family and friends.
Amber in Las Vegas, NV – Aug 18, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Heidi Baker, FNP-BC?
Always insightful, sympathetic, and helpful getting to the bottom of my medical issues. Just the right amount of professionalism and humanity. I adore her!
Henderson, NV – May 08, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Heidi Baker, FNP-BC?
My husband and I have been patients of Heidi Baker for over 12 years. She has always been caring, compassionate, knowledgeable and professional. We are grateful to have found Heidi as our primary caregiver. She and her staff have always treated us with respect and demonstrated that they truly care about the patient.
Jny in Las Vegas, NV – Apr 28, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Heidi Baker, FNP-BC?
It's difficult to describe Heidi's level of unprofessionalism and negligence in just 500 characters, but here are some highlights: *when an E.R. doctor prescribed a med. I was allergic to, Heidi laughed and replied I guess we all bang our head against the wall sometimes. That was just one of many unprofessional comments. *ignores patient's phone calls * Missed a potentially serious problem discovered on one of my many unnecessary E.R. visits which she caused (she was always on vacation)
Las Vegas, NV – Apr 19, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Heidi Baker, FNP-BC?

How was your experience with Heidi Baker?

With 26 years in the medical field,16 years of which she focused on internal medicine and family practice arenas, Family Nurse Practitioner Heidi Baker, APRN-BC, draws on a wealth of experience when caring for her patients.

Heidi speciali...

• Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)

2001