Hector Pereles, LPC

Hector Pereles, LPC

Counseling  ·
Hector Pereles, LPC is a counselor in Sandy Springs, GA. He specializes in counseling.Read his story

5885 Glenridge Dr Ste 130

Sandy Springs, GA 30328

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia

Learn about Hector Pereles

Hector Pereles' bio

This content was provided by Hector Pereles "I am an engineer turned professional counselor. "Wait! Really? Engineer-turned-counselor? Is this correct?" Yes, you read correctly. It is sort of a rare breed or unusual career change, isn't it? But yes: that's me!You may be asking yourself why the career change. Well, a time ago I overcame a challenging life period that prompted me to reflect upon and take inventory of my career satisfaction; then I realized that engineering no longer was a fulfilling career choice.Also, throughout my adulthood, I have been an avid believer and advocate of self-growth and self-development. During the previously mentioned challenging time in my life, I relied on self-help books as well as counseling via other people. Yes, I know how it feels to be a counseling client because I have been one! So, after helping myself through self-help books and counseling, I simply decided to go pro and help others do the same."

This content was provided by Hector Pereles "Tired of the roller coaster that your mind, emotions, and behavior are riding? It's time to ground yourself in peace, stability, and love. I help people whose lives are severely limited by anxiety; those who are afraid to socialize, or who don't do well on tests due to fear and worry, or struggle with other anxiety issues. I help them expand into a place of self-confidence, empowerment, and freedom to live a life worth living. Using substances or other addictions to manage your distress leaves you high and dry in the long run, without the results you long for, even worse off! Working together, you will learn how to reduce your addiction and/or make your fears and worries smaller and manageable and practice the steps to leading full and satisfying lives. Talking about anxiety, while helpful, can only go so far in treating it. Together, in my office, we explore the most widely accepted and effective methods for treating anxiety, PTSD/trauma, addictions, and others issues. "

• Counseling

Hector Pereles does not have any board certifications listed.

• Adolescent Counseling
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Counseling Services
  • Grief Therapy
  • Group Psychotherapy
  • Individual Therapy
  • Psychotherapy Services
  • Relaxation Therapy
  • Stress Management

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

Education data for Hector Pereles is unavailable at this time.

Hector Pereles has no awards or honors listed.

Hector Pereles has no media or publications listed.

Hector Pereles does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Hector Pereles and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Hector Pereles' Reviews

Be the first to leave a review

Hector Pereles?

How was your experience with Hector Pereles?