Heather Wheeler, LAC

Heather Wheeler, LAC

Acupuncture  ·
Female  ·
Heather Wheeler, LAC is an acupuncturist in Saint Charles, MO. She specializes in acupuncture, reproductive endocrinology & infertility, and more.Read her story

3904 S Old Highway 94

Saint Charles, MO 63304

Learn about Heather Wheeler

Heather Wheeler's bio

This content was provided by Heather Wheeler "As a Licensed Acupuncturist and Certified Functional Medicine Practitioner I bring a unique set of skills to the St. Louis area. After studying nutrition at Arizona State University and preparing to enter pharmaceuticals, I suffered a car accident that left me with pain. At the advice of my MD, a few relaxing and painless Acupuncture treatments quickly resolved my pain and I then considered it to manage chronic endometriosis. Again, acupuncture and some nutrition changes proved to be very effective and allowed me to avoid medications. That experience taught me that pain is not to be ignored and masked - but should be explored - it is our body's "check engine light". I attended Phoenix Institute for Herbal Medicine and Acupuncture, in Phoenix AZ. Completing a 4 year Masters of Science and becoming certified with the NCCAOM makes me one of only a small handful of advanced qualified Acupuncturists in the St. Louis area. "

This content was provided by Heather Wheeler "Functional Medicine quickly became a passion, when I struggled with secondary fertility issues.  Not one to sit back and wait for answers, I pursued information.  That's when I discovered I had a genetic mutation known as MTHFR.  After consulting with experts in the field of genetics and another level of diet and lifestyle change, we completed our family with our second son.  At that point, I knew functional medicine and wellness had to be an essential part of patient care and I am constantly pursuing this rapidly evolving area of wellness."

• Acupuncture
  • Functional Medicine
  • Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility

Heather Wheeler does not have any board certifications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Missouri.

Education data for Heather Wheeler is unavailable at this time.

Heather Wheeler has no awards or honors listed.

Heather Wheeler has no media or publications listed.

Heather Wheeler does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Heather Wheeler and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Heather Wheeler's Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!
Likelihood of recommending Heather Wheeler to family and friends
Are you Heather Wheeler?

Nearby providers with similar experience