Heather Vargo, LCSW

PsychotherapyFemaleAge 51

Psychotherapy

Heather Vargo, LCSW is a Psychotherapist in Paoli, PA. Her office accepts new patients and telehealth appointments.

Heather Vargo, LCSW

Life Guidance Associates, Paoli PA

43 Leopard Rd Ste 203 Paoli, PA 19301
Telehealth services available

Telehealth services available

Compare with other Psychotherapists

Compare Heather Vargo with our nearby Psychotherapists at .

Filter by
Provider Ratings

These providers are on the medical staff of .

Heather Vargo's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Heather Vargo

Heather Vargo

Consistent support
I’ve been seeing Heather for several years, and she has been supporting me through breaking away from codependency; setting boundaries; and understanding, communicating, and meeting my own needs. She is also responsive and willing to be flexible if needed. She always has my back but also has trained me to make sure I also have my own, too.
May 02, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Heather Vargo, LCSW?
Heather is the most supportive and kind therapist. She has always given me the best advice in a very respectful way. She has helped me understand who I am and never judging. I’m truly a better person having her as my therapist. She listens intently with great insight. When I leave our session, I feel so positive and ask myself “ how does she do this”? I’m extremely grateful having her as my therapist and would highly recommended her.
Nancy Bickell – Apr 23, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Heather Vargo, LCSW?
Heather is very knowledgable and passionate about her work. She will challenge you as she guides you through the pivotal journey of discovering yourself. She does a fantastic job helping clients connect the issues of the past with current struggles in life, and is an asset to any person ready to take yourself to the next level and take control of your own existence. I would highly recommend Heather!
Apr 21, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Heather Vargo, LCSW?
She was just what I needed.
I've been in therapy with Heather for a little less than a year. I've been dealing with family trauma and dysfunction and she is perfect for helping with that. I had to remove myself from my family, which was one of the hardest decisions I've ever made. There is a lot of shame that comes with that. Shame and grief. I also have things about myself that I have not understood that she has shed light on. I have a chronic illness, or a few actually and she took the time to look them up to get a better understanding of what I have going on. I feel at ease with Heather. During the pandemic, I haven't always wanted to go to her office, so she offers zoom sessions. She sends me videos and podcasts to watch that have also helped. Heather cares about her patients and for that I am grateful. She has a lot of compassion. I'm sticking with her.
Holly – Apr 21, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Heather Vargo, LCSW?
Working with Heather has been a journey. I never really thought of myself as someone who needed therapy but my wife disagreed, I’m glad. I’ve learned more about myself in one year then in the last decade. I tried a few therapists before finding Heather, I really glad I did, she’s a great listener…like really hears you. She’s also extremely knowledgeable and really helped me to understand what was really behind my my behaviors and what I could do differently. It’s been a journey, a lot of ups and downs but I definitely feel stronger and more in tune with myself and my family. I still get triggered sometimes, but I’m much better at managing it and expressing myself constructively. If you or someone you care about is struggling with relationship issues, anger, depression/anxiety I think Heather could definitely help you.
Casey – Dec 08, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Heather Vargo, LCSW?
Heather has changed my life! After seeing other therapists throughout my life, she is the first one to truly understand my needs and has challenged me to face things that I didn't even know I needed to face. She helped me build confidence and allowed me to grow into a much stronger version of myself. Thank you, Heather!
Sascha – Oct 13, 2021
I gained so much too! Thank you, been my a...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Heather Vargo, LCSW?
Finding Heather has changed the trajectory of my life. I wish I could share her services with all my friends/loved ones. She’s top notch- you can see by other reviews that anyone who’s been a client of hers would agree. I’ve waited most of my life for a therapist as skilled as she is.
Jan 09, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Heather Vargo, LCSW?
I have been under Heather’s care since 2013. She has guided me through many life obstacles, including interpersonal relationships, career, depression, family, spousal, regret, fertility, pregnancy, personal boundaries, and most importantly communication. With Heather’s help, I am a better wife, mom, manager and overall human being. I have learned to appreciate and respect myself to a fulfilling level, and am proud to have become a powerful, successful woman. Self improvement takes time and effort, and Heather’s tools and guidance lead to peace, well -being and quality of life. Heather’s quick wit, compassion, sense of humor and repertoire of suggestions make the sessions enjoyable.
Chrystine – Jul 22, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Heather Vargo, LCSW?
Great Group Therapy Experience!
Jun 26, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Heather Vargo, LCSW?
Heather is great to work with, very caring, and is flexible with her schedule
Feb 01, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Heather Vargo, LCSW?
If you’re looking for unicorns and rainbows you should probably keep going, but if you’re interested in real growth and change, and willing to put in the effort it takes to get there, you’ve definitely come to the right place. Heather creates a space that invites, expects, and is designed for frank, probing, and revealing dialogue. It’s a safe space where I found I could express myself honestly, get to understand my true feelings, and come to understand how past traumas created very unhealthy coping mechanisms.
Janet – Sep 22, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Heather Vargo, LCSW?
Heather is an authentic, compassionate and insightful therapist - she truly helped me gain insight into ways that I had been ‘getting in my own way’. Not only is she knowledgeable, but also warm and compassionate in her approach. I can’t recommend her highly enough!
Apr 01, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Heather Vargo, LCSW?
Heather is great at not only helping with immediate issues but will also address the underlying reasons as to how/why we got there. We sought marriage counseling to improve our relationship issues but came out of it with so much more. My wife and myself would highly recommend her if your looking for sustainable change.
Mike and Lisa – Nov 02, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Heather Vargo, LCSW?
My experience with Heather was nothing short of profoundly transformative. Heather helped me face and grapple with many issues that I have been dealing with for years, and also helped me look at them from a different and more helpful perspective. I left every appointment feeling refreshed, challenged and validated. I felt comfortable sharing things with her that I normally wouldn't tell even some of my close friends, and knew that she was never judging me but always trying to help me.
Sophia – May 08, 2018
Heather Vargo's Reply –
Wow! Thank you Sophia for such heartfelt review!
×Post a ResponseAre you Heather Vargo, LCSW?
If you are looking for counsel on personal/family issues, Heather is a top choice provider. She is a great listener, easy to talk to, and has consistently provided direct, practical, and effective advice. Her guidance has helped me manage obstacles in complex personal relationships by providing a deeper understanding of the underlying dynamics. She has provided objectivity, support, challenged my thinking, and has given me the tools I need to move forward more confidently.
Anonymous – May 03, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Heather Vargo, LCSW?
I have been seeing Heather for 6 months now. If you are new to therapy or if it has not worked for you in the past Heather is the perfect place to start, or restart. I have been in therapy on and off since childhood and I have made more progress with Heather than I have anywhere else. Any positive characteristic applicable to a therapist could be attributed to Heather. I'd recommend her to anyone.
Henry in PA – Jan 29, 2018
Thank you Henry for the glowing review, I only...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Heather Vargo, LCSW?
I began seeing Heather while in Graduate school, and I could not be more happy with the progress I made from seeking her assistance. She is driven in delivering the most effective approaches to address concerns, accommodate in financial struggles as much as possible under the Social Work Board of Ethics and very compassionate. I had to relocate, and she made sure to follow up as necessary; even filling out a reference form I needed for an application. I would absolutely recommend her.
Morgan – Sep 19, 2017
Thank you Morgan, it's been a pleasure working...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Heather Vargo, LCSW?
"Heather is an intuitive therapist who can get to work on immediate solutions for the self aware person who wants to get moving with their lives. She's an excellent empathetic listener and guide. I rely on her regularly for effective and practical support and guidance."
Beth C in Berwyn PA – Apr 27, 2017
Thank you Beth, I'm always available I'm the...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Heather Vargo, LCSW?
Heather is professional, kind and easy to talk to. She offers valuable advice and counseling that leads to positive change. I've been seeing her for nearly two years and have been able to cut way back on the frequency of my appointments due to the help that she's provided.
Paoli, PA – Oct 12, 2016
Thank you, it's very fulfilling for me to see the...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Heather Vargo, LCSW?

How was your experience with Heather Vargo?