Heather Vargo, LCSW

Heather Vargo, LCSW

Psychotherapy  ·
Female  ·
Heather Vargo, LCSW is a psychotherapist in Paoli, PA. She specializes in psychotherapy, marriage & family therapy, and more.Read her story

43 Leopard Rd Ste 203

Paoli, PA 19301

• Independence Blue Cross

Learn about Heather Vargo

Heather Vargo's bio

This content was provided by Heather Vargo "As the owner of Life Guidance Associates, it is my passion to provide the highest quality of psychotherapy services to adults, couples and teens who are struggling with depression, anxiety, stress, conflict, communication, decision making and much more. I believe a "good fit" between therapist and client is crucial. Through my insight oriented approach and interactive style together we can identify and address that which brings you to therapy so that you may have a better quality of life and more fulfilling relationships."

This content was provided by Heather Vargo "  As a psychotherapist for 23 years (half my life!) Ive come to believe a good "fit" between patient and therapist is key. It's through this unique relationship that growth and change are possible. My style is insight oriented and I have what would be considered a more "direct" approach. My "expertise" is in treating Adults, couples and teens (16 and over) who struggle with mood swings, depression, anxiety, stress, anger, family conflict/relationship issues, communication problems, decision making difficulty, sepetation/divorce, ADHD, LGBQ relationships and parenting issues. I also have extensive experience and enjoy working with those AFFECTED by alchoholism, mental health issues, trauma, infidelity, infertility and aging parents.  I firmly believe quality mental health care should be accessible and affordable for everyone so I continue to accept insurance. I've been practicing since 1995 and opened my private practice in 2003. "

• Psychotherapy
  • Adolescent Psychology
  • Individual Counseling
  • Marriage & Family Therapy
  • Relationship Counseling

Heather Vargo does not have any board certifications listed.

• Couples Therapy
  • Grief Therapy
  • Individual Therapy
  • Marital and Family Psychotherapy
  • Marital Therapy
  • Psychotherapy Services
  • Stress Management

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Pennsylvania.

• Elizabethtown College
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1994
  • University of MD Graduate School of Social Work
    Other Education | Completed 1995

Heather Vargo has no awards or honors listed.

Heather Vargo has no media or publications listed.

Heather Vargo does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Heather Vargo and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Heather Vargo's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Heather Vargo to family and friends

Heather Vargo's Performance

I have been seeing Heather for 6 months now. If you are new to therapy or if it has not worked for you in the past Heather is the perfect place to start, or restart. I have been in therapy on and off since childhood and I have made more progress with Heather than I have anywhere else. Any positive...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I began seeing Heather while in Graduate school, and I could not be more happy with the progress I made from seeking her assistance. She is driven in delivering the most effective approaches to address concerns, accommodate in financial struggles as much as possible under the Social Work Board of...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option

Thank you Morgan, it's been a pleasure working with you too!

"Heather is an intuitive therapist who can get to work on immediate solutions for the self aware person who wants to get moving with their lives. She's an excellent empathetic listener and guide. I rely on her regularly for effective and practical support and guidance."
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option

Thank you Beth, I'm always available I'm the future if need be.

Heather is professional, kind and easy to talk to. She offers valuable advice and counseling that leads to positive change. I've been seeing her for nearly two years and have been able to cut way back on the frequency of my appointments due to the help that she's provided.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option

Thank you, it's very fulfilling for me to see the tremendous progress my patients make.