Heather Stone, AUD

Heather Stone, AUD

Audiology  |
Female
Heather Stone, AUD is an audiology provider who practices in Mc Lean, VA.

1320 Old Chain Bridge Rd Ste 185

Mc Lean, VA 22101

• CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield

Learn about Heather Stone

• Audiology

Heather Stone does not have any board certifications listed.

No malpractice history found for Virginia.

Education data for Heather Stone is unavailable at this time.

Heather Stone has no awards or honors listed.

Heather Stone has no media or publications listed.

Heather Stone does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Heather Stone and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Heather Stone's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Heather Stone to family and friends
Heather Stone's Performance
in Ashburn, VA |
I am pleased with my experience and results of my visit. I would recommend highly. Service provided at each visit was outstanding. All of my questions were answered in a way I understood and could follow up on.
in Ashburn, VA |
I have been wearing hearing aids for several years and thanks to Ascent Audiology and Hearing Center, I was recently upgraded to hearing aids with the latest technology. The experience was overwhelming & extremely welcomed. My hearing is so improved!
in Ashburn, VA |
Amazing people. Helpful and knowledgeable.
in Ashburn, VA |
I purchased my hearing aids from Ascent and have been extremely satisfied with follow-up care and adjustments. I go to Dr. Heather Stone and find her to be very detailed oriented and personable. The adjustments she has made to my hearing aids have been positive. They are very comfortable and working well. They are very flexible with adjustment appointments, so the level of customer service is excellent.
in Ashburn, VA |
I am a light sleeper who is awakened at 5:30 workday mornings by commuter traffic near my house. I made an appointment at Ascent to discuss custom ear plugs. I was able easily to schedule a convenient appointment, was politely received on that date, and found the doctor (Heather Stone) to be highly professional Overall, the service was excellent and the price reasonable. As a result, when two years later I wanted to get additional custom ear plugs, I again visited Ascent, and again came away ext
in Arlington, VA |
Very helpful (and patient!) with fine tuning my hearing aids. Very pleasant and professional. I feel very fortunate that she is my audiologist.
in Ashburn, VA |
Pleasant and helpful. The entire staff is pleasant and always helpful to all clients.
in Ashburn, VA |
Very satisfied with my hearing aids and professional service at Ascent Audiology. They make my hearing normal. I appreciate their effort for my well-being.
in Reston, VA |
I recommend Ascent Audiology highly! I have had growing high frequency hearing loss for about 15 years, with complaints at times from family members increasingly. But I did not want to look old by wearing a hearing aid. Finally after a recent argument with my wife over a miscommunication, I went to Ascent Audiology in McLean, VA, the very next day. They tested my hearing thoroughly and explained the test results well. They showed me the various hearing aid options and explained their pro's and
in Atlanta, GA |
Very professional, caring and user friendly! I have worn hearing aids for 10+ years and always found them to be useful, but difficult to live with and less than fully satisfying. My family physician recommended Ascent Audiology & Hearing. I followed his advice and I am very glad I did. Dr. Heather Stone briefed me on the latest hearing aid technology and, based on my preferences, fitted me with a pair of Starkey Halo 2 hearing aids.
Vienna, VA |
Very Professional I had good service from the time I got in the door in the McLean office. Everyone was very kind and professional. Dr.Stone has me hearing again. Thank you all, Bernie De Lury
in McLean, VA |
We were extremely pleased with every aspect of Ascent's and Dr. Stone's services and will gladly recommend your facilities services to one and all. We were assisted by Heather Stone, Doctor of Audiology, and we are pleased to say that her service was not only technically excellent but her technical skills were matched and complimented by a very welcome and pleasant personality.
Have you seen Heather Stone, AUD?
Are you Heather Stone?

Blue Choice Advantage
    Blue Preferred PPO
    CareFirst Maryland POS

Audiology
Audiology (Hearing Aid Fitting)