Heather Stone, AUD

AudiologyFemale

Heather Stone
Telehealth services available
2500 Wilson Blvd Ste 105 Arlington, VA 22201

Heather Stone, AUD is a Audiology in Arlington, VA. She has indicated that she accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Heather Stone to book an appointment.

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Offers Telehealth
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

No malpractice claims found for Virginia

Check if Heather Stone treats your condition or procedure

Heather Stone accepts

Heather Stone accepts the following insurance:

Amerihealth
Southern Health PPO

Heather Stone's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Heather Stone

Heather Stone?
  • Appointment scheduling (13)
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (13)
  • Explained conditions well (13)
    I am pleased with my experience and results of my visit. I would recommend highly. Service provided at each visit was outstanding. All of my questions were answered in a way I understood and could follow up on.
    Roland W. in Ashburn, VA – Jul 12, 2017
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Heather Stone, AUD?
    I have been wearing hearing aids for several years and thanks to Ascent Audiology and Hearing Center, I was recently upgraded to hearing aids with the latest technology. The experience was overwhelming & extremely welcomed. My hearing is so improved!
    Richard S. in Ashburn, VA – Jul 08, 2017
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Heather Stone, AUD?
    Amazing people. Helpful and knowledgeable.
    Marcos S. in Ashburn, VA – Jul 01, 2017
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Heather Stone, AUD?
    I purchased my hearing aids from Ascent and have been extremely satisfied with follow-up care and adjustments. I go to Dr. Heather Stone and find her to be very detailed oriented and personable. The adjustments she has made to my hearing aids have been positive. They are very comfortable and working well. They are very flexible with adjustment appointments, so the level of customer service is excellent.
    Linda W. in Ashburn, VA – May 31, 2017
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Heather Stone, AUD?
    I am a light sleeper who is awakened at 5:30 workday mornings by commuter traffic near my house. I made an appointment at Ascent to discuss custom ear plugs. I was able easily to schedule a convenient appointment, was politely received on that date, and found the doctor (Heather Stone) to be highly professional Overall, the service was excellent and the price reasonable. As a result, when two years later I wanted to get additional custom ear plugs, I again visited Ascent, and again came away ext
    David M. in Ashburn, VA – Apr 29, 2017
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Heather Stone, AUD?
    Very helpful (and patient!) with fine tuning my hearing aids. Very pleasant and professional. I feel very fortunate that she is my audiologist.
    JMcK in Arlington, VA – Mar 16, 2017
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Heather Stone, AUD?
    Pleasant and helpful. The entire staff is pleasant and always helpful to all clients.
    MarieJ in Ashburn, VA – Mar 15, 2017
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Heather Stone, AUD?
    Very satisfied with my hearing aids and professional service at Ascent Audiology. They make my hearing normal. I appreciate their effort for my well-being.
    Eduard L. in Ashburn, VA – Mar 13, 2017
    Marie J. in Ashburn, VA – Mar 11, 2017
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Heather Stone, AUD?
    I recommend Ascent Audiology highly! I have had growing high frequency hearing loss for about 15 years, with complaints at times from family members increasingly. But I did not want to look old by wearing a hearing aid. Finally after a recent argument with my wife over a miscommunication, I went to Ascent Audiology in McLean, VA, the very next day. They tested my hearing thoroughly and explained the test results well. They showed me the various hearing aid options and explained their pro's and
    D.G. in Reston, VA – Sep 23, 2016
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Heather Stone, AUD?
    Very professional, caring and user friendly! I have worn hearing aids for 10+ years and always found them to be useful, but difficult to live with and less than fully satisfying. My family physician recommended Ascent Audiology & Hearing. I followed his advice and I am very glad I did. Dr. Heather Stone briefed me on the latest hearing aid technology and, based on my preferences, fitted me with a pair of Starkey Halo 2 hearing aids.
    Don D. in Atlanta, GA – Sep 09, 2016
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Heather Stone, AUD?
    Very Professional I had good service from the time I got in the door in the McLean office. Everyone was very kind and professional. Dr.Stone has me hearing again. Thank you all, Bernie De Lury
    Vienna, VA – Aug 11, 2016
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Heather Stone, AUD?
    We were extremely pleased with every aspect of Ascent's and Dr. Stone's services and will gladly recommend your facilities services to one and all. We were assisted by Heather Stone, Doctor of Audiology, and we are pleased to say that her service was not only technically excellent but her technical skills were matched and complimented by a very welcome and pleasant personality.
    William J. in McLean, VA – Jun 14, 2016
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Heather Stone, AUD?

How was your experience with Heather Stone?

• Audiology