Heather Stone, AUD

Audiology •  Female

Heather Stone

Ascent Audiology & Hearing - VA & MD

1320 Old Chain Bridge Rd Ste 180 Mc Lean, VA 22101

Heather Stone, AUD is an audiology in Mc Lean, VA. She specializes in audiology.

• Trustworthy Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews
  • Friendly staff Patients said the staff was friendly. See reviews

Heather Stone accepts

Heather Stone accepts the following insurance:

Amerihealth
Personal Choice PPO
Blue Choice Advantage
Blue Preferred PPO
CareFirst Maryland POS
Coventry Health Care
Southern Health PPO

No malpractice claims found for Virginia

Check if Heather Stone treats your condition or procedure

Heather Stone's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Heather Stone

Heather Stone?
Heather Stone's Performance
What People Say About Heather Stone, AUD
I am pleased with my experience and results of my visit. I would recommend highly. Service provided at each visit was outstanding. All of my questions were answered in a way I understood and could follow up on.
×Post a ResponseAre you Heather Stone, AUD?
I have been wearing hearing aids for several years and thanks to Ascent Audiology and Hearing Center, I was recently upgraded to hearing aids with the latest technology. The experience was overwhelming & extremely welcomed. My hearing is so improved!
×Post a ResponseAre you Heather Stone, AUD?
Amazing people. Helpful and knowledgeable.
×Post a ResponseAre you Heather Stone, AUD?
I purchased my hearing aids from Ascent and have been extremely satisfied with follow-up care and adjustments. I go to Dr. Heather Stone and find her to be very detailed oriented and personable. The adjustments she has made to my hearing aids have been positive. They are very comfortable and working well. They are very flexible with adjustment appointments, so the level of customer service is excellent.
×Post a ResponseAre you Heather Stone, AUD?
I am a light sleeper who is awakened at 5:30 workday mornings by commuter traffic near my house. I made an appointment at Ascent to discuss custom ear plugs. I was able easily to schedule a convenient appointment, was politely received on that date, and found the doctor (Heather Stone) to be highly professional Overall, the service was excellent and the price reasonable. As a result, when two years later I wanted to get additional custom ear plugs, I again visited Ascent, and again came away ext
×Post a ResponseAre you Heather Stone, AUD?
Very helpful (and patient!) with fine tuning my hearing aids. Very pleasant and professional. I feel very fortunate that she is my audiologist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Heather Stone, AUD?
Pleasant and helpful. The entire staff is pleasant and always helpful to all clients.
×Post a ResponseAre you Heather Stone, AUD?
Very satisfied with my hearing aids and professional service at Ascent Audiology. They make my hearing normal. I appreciate their effort for my well-being.
×Post a ResponseAre you Heather Stone, AUD?
I recommend Ascent Audiology highly! I have had growing high frequency hearing loss for about 15 years, with complaints at times from family members increasingly. But I did not want to look old by wearing a hearing aid. Finally after a recent argument with my wife over a miscommunication, I went to Ascent Audiology in McLean, VA, the very next day. They tested my hearing thoroughly and explained the test results well. They showed me the various hearing aid options and explained their pro's and
×Post a ResponseAre you Heather Stone, AUD?

How was your experience with Heather Stone?

• Audiology