Heather Scott, CNM

Heather Scott
Telehealth services available

Rocky Mountain Women's Health Center, Layton, UT

1580 W Antelope Dr Ste 290 Layton, UT 84041

Heather Scott, CNM is a Midwife in Layton, UT. She is affiliated with medical facilities such as Davis Hospital and Medical Center and Layton Hospital. She is accepting new patients and has indicated that she accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Heather Scott to book an appointment.

Compare with other Midwives

Compare Heather Scott with our nearby Midwives at Lakeview Hospital.

Make an appointment at Lakeview Hospital today at (801) 656-1914.

These providers are on the medical staff of Lakeview Hospital.

Heather Scott's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Heather Scott

Heather Scott?
HEATHER SCOTT IS by FAR the BEST out there!!!!! I've had two kids, and my first one i was just going thru like an any mini money mo sort of thing, didn't know I was pregnant or didn't want to believe the test from the store, so I called around and said whoever can take me is who ill go to, well I ended up at Rocky Mtn, and it was the best decision I've ever made. Not only does she take care of you, and really listen to u, she genuinely cares for you. I'm sure if we took a survey of everyone that walks into the door and has her they'd give her 20 stars plus. I know I would. Having a baby is a scary thing when u read bout what can go wrong, what u need to look out for, how healthy you and the baby are, etc. I promise that if you ever need someone who is basically like family, shes the best pick. I could write a book on all the wonderful things she helps you with, and how much she eases ur stresses and worries. We love her!!!! And u will too
April S – Apr 17, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Heather Scott, CNM?
Heather is easily the most educating, dedicated, compassionate, and loving medical provider I have ever worked with. From our first appointment together she ensured I was heard through every question or scenario I could come up with. Every step of my pregnancy she cared for my mind, spirit and body as if I were a family member or a close friend; which is a type of care I've never recieved from any health professional. My delivery became an emergency situation very quickly and she was incredibly fast at saving myself and my child while keeping my husband calm. Seeing Heather is not simply seeing a practitioner but someone who genuinely genuinely cares and brings an absolute sense of calm with her. She will guide you in what is most medically safe while always keeping your desires in mind. Heather is not just amazing at her job, but she was put on this Earth to guide all women in birth. Shes honestly an inspiration.
Madisen Larsen – Feb 25, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Heather Scott, CNM?
Heather is so amazing! I have been with her for my last 2 kids and have been so grateful for her knowledge and expertise. She is kind, caring and supports you in the decisions you make about your pregnancy and birth process. She is skilled and knowledgeable and just the best!
Melissa H – Feb 25, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Heather Scott, CNM?
Hi everyone! Since I have had my baby in September & have been working, I have not had time to let you all know about my Doctor experience! I felt the need to share this because of how great of an experience I had! My baby doctor was Heather Scott! If I were to choose another baby doctor again while we are stationed here, I would choose her again in a heartbeat!!! I have a preference for female doctors, & I could not have asked for a better one! She has always been so genuine. She made sure to keep me updated on everything, she always asked me how I was doing & feeling; she genuinely cared about the well being of both my baby & me. I had to be induced a week early because my amniotic fluid levels were lower, so we wanted to make sure the baby was safe! When I was induced, she checked on me multiple times before going home for the night because she truly cares about her patients & rushed back when I was fully dialated to deliver my baby in the early AM the next morning. She’s amazing!!
Lizzie – Feb 12, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Heather Scott, CNM?
Heather is an absolutely amazing midwife! I chose her because of her great reviews and I am happy to add my experience to the list of happy pregnancies and births! I loved seeing her at each of my prenatal appointments because I felt like she remembered me and genuinely cared about me and how I was doing. When I went into labor I had all of the labor pains in my lower back. Heather knew I wanted to try and give birth unmedicated, so we tried several methods to try and get baby to shift so I didn't have back labor anymore. I COULD NOT have survived the labor and delivery I had without Heather! She encouraged me and supported me and cheered me on through each contraction and was there every second of my labor! I ended up dilating really fast and gave birth next to the tub, but Heather was right there to catch the baby because she never left my side. She helped me work through the emotional shock of my labor and delivery. Bottom line, Heather is amazing!!
Feb 12, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Heather Scott, CNM?
I decided to switch providers at 38 weeks pregnant because I knew I needed someone who had the same mentality around childbirth as I did and would strongly advocate for my plan to have a natural labor and delivery while also keeping me and my baby safe medically. From the onset of my first appointment with her, Heather provided comfort to my anxious mind & heart by sharing her work to empower women in natural births in a safe and calm environment in a hospital. When I went into labor and was ready to push, she talked me through it and gave me the options I needed to know about, given my situation, while also respecting my needs to have a naturalbirth. She didn't push any medical interventions while also giving me the ability to be empowered to know what my body could handle and when it was time to ask for help. Only because of her and my support team was I able to have a natural and healthy delivery. I would recommend Dr. Heather Scott to anyone wanting an empowered birth experience.
Whitney Larsen – Nov 24, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Heather Scott, CNM?
We had an excellent experience with my 2nd pregnancy and delivery. The follow up care has been great too. I highly recommend her for care.
Aug 12, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Heather Scott, CNM?
Heather is so great at letting her patients do what they want with their birth plans. She is so knowledgeable and has such good experience so she takes such great care of everyone she cares for. She is great to work with as a nurse and is so helpful to staff and we love helping with her deliveries.
May 31, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Heather Scott, CNM?
Heather delivered my baby (water broke, no contractions therefore pitosin and an epidural) and it got scary during the delivery; Heather kept me completely calm with her confident demeanor, soothing voice, and quick commands. Every time I meet with her she is completely focused, understanding, and knowledgeable. I enjoy meeting with her every single visit.
Jami Weeks – Apr 11, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Heather Scott, CNM?
Heather is an incredible provider. She is compassionate and knowledgeable. I developed complications during my pregnancy and she helped me understand the situation and how we could move forward. My delivery did not go as planned (as they rarely do) but Heather was there to reassure and make sure my baby was safely delivered. During postpartum care she has been very supportive and comforting. I cannot say enough about how wonderful she is.
Mar 22, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Heather Scott, CNM?
Words cannot express how amazing Heather Scott is. I came to her as a new patient after moving to Utah at 36 weeks pregnant. I had no expectations after being so far along and establishing care with a new provider. Heather blew me away with how she made me feel completely secure in her care. She is genuinely kind and sensitive to the needs of a pregnant woman. I wanted an unmedicated birth after not having one with my previous pregnancies. Heather guided and loved me through the most beautiful unmedicated child birth. She has a peaceful presence about her but can equally command attention in a challenging situation. I cannot recommend her enough. With her knowledge, confidence and kindness she delivered my beautiful baby girl. Her attentiveness has not wavered. She follows up with her patients and makes you feel like you are her only priority. Friends, Heather Scott is a game changer in women’s health. I cannot thank her enough for the love and support she has offered to me. 5stars!!
  • Didn't explain conditions well
Jana – Feb 19, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Heather Scott, CNM?
I absolutely recommend Heather. She always answered my questions straight forward and she is very knowledgeable, always keeping up with recent studies. One of the main reasons I recommend Heather is because the day of my delivery, she believed in me until the very end. She encouraged me the whole way through labor and was so patient with me.
Feb 06, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Heather Scott, CNM?
Heather Scott would explain procedures to us in terms we understood and would allow us time to make an informed decision concerning our healthcare. She always had ideas of things to try to help ease the discomforts of pregnancy. We looked forward to our regular checkups during the pregnancy because of her optimistic and friendly demeanor. She was attentive, calm, and firmly encouraging when necessary during our recent labor and delivery. We will miss our checkups but are so grateful she helped our baby boy arrive safely.
Charity Farmer – Sep 04, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Heather Scott, CNM?
Heather is phenomenal! My pregnancy ended up needed extra monitoring for a few reasons. I never doubted Heather's decisions and felt safe in her care. Heather was great at talking to me about concerns in a realistic and reassuring way. She always had time to talk, and I never felt rushed through an appointment. I never felt stupid for making "unnecessary" appointments when issues arose. The office environment was great, and it was never a problem that I needed to bring my 2 toddlers to most of my appointments. I love Heather! I will plan on seeing her for future pregnancies and highly recommend her to anyone looking for a provider.
Jul 31, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Heather Scott, CNM?
Heather Scott is a great midwife. She has been very supportive and treats me like a peer. She delivered my healthy baby girl and I couldn't be more pleased with my experience.
  • Long wait times
Jul 17, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Heather Scott, CNM?
Heather Scott is very professional. At every visit of mine, she was patient and took the time to listen to my concerns without making me feel rushed or as if my questions were not of any importance. I highly recommend her! She is very friendly and easily to address any issues you might have about your pregnancy. Thanks Heather Scott!!!
  • Long wait times
Jul 08, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Heather Scott, CNM?
Heather is a very knowledgeable any questions I ever had or any worries she always took care of me. I would recommend her to my family members and any friends.
Vanessa in Hill air force base , UT – Jul 03, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Heather Scott, CNM?
Heather is amazing! She is very knowledgeable and answered all my questions. I had an early rupture of my bag of waters and she explained my situation to me, comforted me and put me at ease. She was there for me every step of the way. She is a very warm and kind person and really shows you that she cares. I will continue to go to her and will refer all my friends and family to her. She’s the best!
Ashley – Jun 11, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Heather Scott, CNM?
Heather was a fantastic midwife throughout my pregnancy and delivery. She was very caring and understanding about all my concerns. I had a low lying placenta, gallbladder issues, and my son was showing a low birth weight. She was upfront with me about everything and what could happen during delivery. I was monitored closely the last few weeks of pregnancy to make sure everything was going well. I was induced at 37 weeks for medical reasons. My delivery did not go as planned, and I had to have an emergency c-section. I could not have asked for a better team surrounding me. Heather was there explaining what was going on the whole time. Under her care, my son and I are healthy and happy. Words really can't describe how grateful we are.
Apr 23, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Heather Scott, CNM?
I have never been so impressed with a health care provider as I was with Heather. She was our midwife for our first baby, and she was the best support throughout the whole pregnancy. She makes you feel listened to and that no question is dumb. She was also a great coach through labor and delivery. But what I appreciated most about Heather is that she let me cry and discuss my postpartum struggles with her. She truly cares about her patients, and I could not recommend her enough!
Apr 21, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Heather Scott, CNM?

How was your experience with Heather Scott?

Heather focuses on providing individualized, quality, patient care and improving the quality of women's lives through all stages. She specializes in: Prenatal...Read more

Heather has 19 years of experience in women's health and is a board certified nurse midwife. She completed her bachelor of science degree in nursing and...Read more

• Midwifery
  • Gynecology
  • Gynecology (Nurse Practitioner)
  • Obstetrics
  • Obstetrics & Gynecologic Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)
  • Obstetrics & Gynecology
  • Pediatric Gynecology
  • Prenatal Care
  • Women's Health Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)
Less...