Heather Scott, CNM

Heather Scott
Telehealth services available

Rocky Mountain Women's Health Center, Layton, UT

1580 W Antelope Dr Ste 290 Layton, UT 84041

Heather Scott, CNM is a Midwife in Layton, UT. She is affiliated with medical facilities Davis Hospital and Medical Center and Lds Hospital. She is accepting new patients and has indicated that she accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Heather Scott to book an appointment.

Compare Providers

Quickly compare more Midwives in your area

See similar Midwives in Layton

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Hospital Satisfaction
  • Practices at Top Hospital
    Outstanding Patient Experience Award™ See hospitals

Heather Scott accepts

Heather Scott accepts the following insurance:

Whole Health Colorado Front Range
Altius Health Plans
Medicaid
Select Med
Select Med Select Med
SelectHealth

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Utah

Check if Heather Scott treats your condition or procedure

• Infertility
  • Intrauterine Device (IUD) Placement
  • Intrauterine Device (IUD) Removal
  • Menopause
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Nexplanon® Etonogestrel Implant
  • Preventive Care
  • Routine Gynecological Care
  • Sexual Counseling
  • Sexual Desire Disorders
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Sexually Transmitted Infections Counseling
  • Sexually Transmitted Infections Screening
  • Uterine Diseases
  • Vaginal Birth After Cesarean (VBAC)
  • Vaginitis and-or Vaginosis
  • Vulvar Biopsy

Help Improve Healthgrades

Does Heather Scott, CNM...

Offer evening visits?

Offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

Offer an online patient portal?

Communicate via email?

Have free onsite parking?

Heather Scott's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Heather Scott

Heather Scott?
Heather is so great at letting her patients do what they want with their birth plans. She is so knowledgeable and has such good experience so she takes such great care of everyone she cares for. She is great to work with as a nurse and is so helpful to staff and we love helping with her deliveries.
May 31, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Heather Scott, CNM?
Heather delivered my baby (water broke, no contractions therefore pitosin and an epidural) and it got scary during the delivery; Heather kept me completely calm with her confident demeanor, soothing voice, and quick commands. Every time I meet with her she is completely focused, understanding, and knowledgeable. I enjoy meeting with her every single visit.
Jami Weeks – Apr 11, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Heather Scott, CNM?
Heather is an incredible provider. She is compassionate and knowledgeable. I developed complications during my pregnancy and she helped me understand the situation and how we could move forward. My delivery did not go as planned (as they rarely do) but Heather was there to reassure and make sure my baby was safely delivered. During postpartum care she has been very supportive and comforting. I cannot say enough about how wonderful she is.
Mar 22, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Heather Scott, CNM?
Words cannot express how amazing Heather Scott is. I came to her as a new patient after moving to Utah at 36 weeks pregnant. I had no expectations after being so far along and establishing care with a new provider. Heather blew me away with how she made me feel completely secure in her care. She is genuinely kind and sensitive to the needs of a pregnant woman. I wanted an unmedicated birth after not having one with my previous pregnancies. Heather guided and loved me through the most beautiful unmedicated child birth. She has a peaceful presence about her but can equally command attention in a challenging situation. I cannot recommend her enough. With her knowledge, confidence and kindness she delivered my beautiful baby girl. Her attentiveness has not wavered. She follows up with her patients and makes you feel like you are her only priority. Friends, Heather Scott is a game changer in women’s health. I cannot thank her enough for the love and support she has offered to me. 5stars!!
Jana – Feb 19, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Heather Scott, CNM?
I absolutely recommend Heather. She always answered my questions straight forward and she is very knowledgeable, always keeping up with recent studies. One of the main reasons I recommend Heather is because the day of my delivery, she believed in me until the very end. She encouraged me the whole way through labor and was so patient with me.
Feb 06, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Heather Scott, CNM?
Heather Scott would explain procedures to us in terms we understood and would allow us time to make an informed decision concerning our healthcare. She always had ideas of things to try to help ease the discomforts of pregnancy. We looked forward to our regular checkups during the pregnancy because of her optimistic and friendly demeanor. She was attentive, calm, and firmly encouraging when necessary during our recent labor and delivery. We will miss our checkups but are so grateful she helped our baby boy arrive safely.
Charity Farmer – Sep 04, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Heather Scott, CNM?
Heather is phenomenal! My pregnancy ended up needed extra monitoring for a few reasons. I never doubted Heather's decisions and felt safe in her care. Heather was great at talking to me about concerns in a realistic and reassuring way. She always had time to talk, and I never felt rushed through an appointment. I never felt stupid for making "unnecessary" appointments when issues arose. The office environment was great, and it was never a problem that I needed to bring my 2 toddlers to most of my appointments. I love Heather! I will plan on seeing her for future pregnancies and highly recommend her to anyone looking for a provider.
Jul 31, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Heather Scott, CNM?
Heather Scott is a great midwife. She has been very supportive and treats me like a peer. She delivered my healthy baby girl and I couldn't be more pleased with my experience.
Jul 17, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Heather Scott, CNM?
Heather Scott is very professional. At every visit of mine, she was patient and took the time to listen to my concerns without making me feel rushed or as if my questions were not of any importance. I highly recommend her! She is very friendly and easily to address any issues you might have about your pregnancy. Thanks Heather Scott!!!
Jul 08, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Heather Scott, CNM?
Heather is a very knowledgeable any questions I ever had or any worries she always took care of me. I would recommend her to my family members and any friends.
Vanessa in Hill air force base , UT – Jul 03, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Heather Scott, CNM?
Heather is amazing! She is very knowledgeable and answered all my questions. I had an early rupture of my bag of waters and she explained my situation to me, comforted me and put me at ease. She was there for me every step of the way. She is a very warm and kind person and really shows you that she cares. I will continue to go to her and will refer all my friends and family to her. She’s the best!
Ashley – Jun 11, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Heather Scott, CNM?
Heather was a fantastic midwife throughout my pregnancy and delivery. She was very caring and understanding about all my concerns. I had a low lying placenta, gallbladder issues, and my son was showing a low birth weight. She was upfront with me about everything and what could happen during delivery. I was monitored closely the last few weeks of pregnancy to make sure everything was going well. I was induced at 37 weeks for medical reasons. My delivery did not go as planned, and I had to have an emergency c-section. I could not have asked for a better team surrounding me. Heather was there explaining what was going on the whole time. Under her care, my son and I are healthy and happy. Words really can't describe how grateful we are.
Apr 23, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Heather Scott, CNM?
I have never been so impressed with a health care provider as I was with Heather. She was our midwife for our first baby, and she was the best support throughout the whole pregnancy. She makes you feel listened to and that no question is dumb. She was also a great coach through labor and delivery. But what I appreciated most about Heather is that she let me cry and discuss my postpartum struggles with her. She truly cares about her patients, and I could not recommend her enough!
Apr 21, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Heather Scott, CNM?
Heather was my midwife through my whole pregnancy with twins! she was understanding, always willing to help me with anything. she was easy to make appointments with in advance and also last minute! she made clear and appropriate decisions regarding my pregnancy and delivery.
Apr 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Heather Scott, CNM?
She is my favorite ! She exactly know what i need and totally understand me on my weight struggles and some health problems.She made me a totally new person when i lost 31 lbs in 3months.I will highly rcommend Heather Scott! She’s amazing!??
Mar 23, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Heather Scott, CNM?
Heather is absolutely amazing! She was so helpful throughout my entire pregnancy and made delivery go so smoothly! Definitely recommend going and seeing Heather!
Mar 14, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Heather Scott, CNM?
Heather was AMAZING throughout my pregnancy and delivery. She always took the time to answer all of my questions (I usually had a lot) and truly got to know my husband and I. I had a lot of anxiety throughout my pregnancy and heather always did everything she could to ease my mind. I would highly recommend her to anyone!
Abeaulieu in Layton , UT – Mar 02, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Heather Scott, CNM?
Going to Heather Scott for my wife's pregnancy was the best decision we've made! My wife had a c-section for our first born and really wanted to go natural the second time around, but our chances weren't looking so good due to the first c-section. We told Heather our goals for a natural birth and our concerns, and our goals became her goals and she did everything in her power to help that happen, and it did!
Tim Hulse in Sunset, UT – Feb 18, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Heather Scott, CNM?
We were with Heather Scott through our whole pregnancy and labor. She was an amazing midwife. She always made us feel important. She was a great listener. She always listened to our questions and concerns that we had about pregnancy and labor. I was a high risk pregnancy with having a c-section before and having large babies. I really wanted a VBAC with this birth. She listened to our birth plan and did eveything in her power to accomplish what we wanted. I would recommemd her to anyone.
Kirsten Hulse in Sunset, UT – Feb 16, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Heather Scott, CNM?
Heather Scott is an incredible provider who is both professional and personal. Because she listened to me and didn't write off my symptoms as me being a "hormonal pregnant woman" she correctly diagnosed and provided life saving treatment for me and my baby. My delivery with her was amazing as well- she was so supportive of my wishes. I left my 6 week check up sad that I wouldn't be seeing a friend so often! Her staff was also fantastic.
Momof5 in Layton, UT – Feb 16, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Heather Scott, CNM?

How was your experience with Heather Scott?

Heather focuses on providing individualized, quality, patient care and improving the quality of women's lives through all stages. She specializes in: Prenatal care and childbirth, Annual exams and preventative screenings, Teen Health, Family planning and contraceptive counseling, Low sex drives, Menopausal management.

• Midwifery
  • Gynecology
  • Gynecology (Nurse Practitioner)
  • Obstetrics
  • Obstetrics & Gynecologic Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)
  • Obstetrics & Gynecology
  • Pediatric Gynecology
  • Prenatal Care
  • Women's Health Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)
Less...

University of Utah

Common Questions and Answers

• Does Heather Scott communicate via email?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Heather Scott offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Heather Scott offer an online patient portal?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Heather Scott have free onsite parking?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Heather Scott offer weekend visits?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Heather Scott offer evening visits?

Please call the office to learn more. (801) 776-0880