Heather Scott, CNM

Midwifery ·  Female · Age 40

Heather Scott

Rocky Mountain Women's Health Center, Layton, UT

1580 W Antelope Dr Ste 290 Layton, UT 84041

Heather Scott, CNM is a midwife in Layton, UT and has been practicing for 4 years. She graduated from University Of Utah and specializes in midwifery, prenatal care, and more.

Heather Scott accepts

Heather Scott accepts the following insurance:

Altius Health Plans
Medicaid
Select Med
Select Med Select Med
SelectHealth

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Utah

Check if Heather Scott treats your condition or procedure

• Infertility
  • Intrauterine Device (IUD) Placement
  • Intrauterine Device (IUD) Removal
  • Menopause
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Nexplanon® Etonogestrel Implant
  • Preventive Care
  • Routine Gynecological Care
  • Sexual Counseling
  • Sexual Desire Disorders
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Sexually Transmitted Infections Counseling
  • Sexually Transmitted Infections Screening
  • Uterine Diseases
  • Vaginal Birth After Cesarean (VBAC)
  • Vaginitis and-or Vaginosis
  • Vulvar Biopsy
  • Weight Loss

Heather focuses on providing individualized, quality, patient care and improving the quality of women's lives through all stages. She specializes in: Prenatal care and childbirth, Annual exams and preventative screenings, Teen Health, Family planning and contraceptive counseling, Low sex drives, Menopausal management.

• Midwifery
  • Gynecology
  • Gynecology (Nurse Practitioner)
  • Obstetrics

Heather Scott?
Heather Scott's Performance
What People Say About Heather Scott, CNM
RecentMost Helpful
Heather Scott is a great midwife. She has been very supportive and treats me like a peer. She delivered my healthy baby girl and I couldn't be more pleased with my experience.
×Post a ResponseAre you Heather Scott, CNM?
Heather Scott is very professional. At every visit of mine, she was patient and took the time to listen to my concerns without making me feel rushed or as if my questions were not of any importance. I highly recommend her! She is very friendly and easily to address any issues you might have about your pregnancy. Thanks Heather Scott!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Heather Scott, CNM?
Heather is a very knowledgeable any questions I ever had or any worries she always took care of me. I would recommend her to my family members and any friends.
×Post a ResponseAre you Heather Scott, CNM?
Heather is amazing! She is very knowledgeable and answered all my questions. I had an early rupture of my bag of waters and she explained my situation to me, comforted me and put me at ease. She was there for me every step of the way. She is a very warm and kind person and really shows you that she cares. I will continue to go to her and will refer all my friends and family to her. She’s the best!
×Post a ResponseAre you Heather Scott, CNM?
Heather was a fantastic midwife throughout my pregnancy and delivery. She was very caring and understanding about all my concerns. I had a low lying placenta, gallbladder issues, and my son was showing a low birth weight. She was upfront with me about everything and what could happen during delivery. I was monitored closely the last few weeks of pregnancy to make sure everything was going well. I was induced at 37 weeks for medical reasons. My delivery did not go as planned, and I had to have an emergency c-section. I could not have asked for a better team surrounding me. Heather was there explaining what was going on the whole time. Under her care, my son and I are healthy and happy. Words really can't describe how grateful we are.
×Post a ResponseAre you Heather Scott, CNM?
I have never been so impressed with a health care provider as I was with Heather. She was our midwife for our first baby, and she was the best support throughout the whole pregnancy. She makes you feel listened to and that no question is dumb. She was also a great coach through labor and delivery. But what I appreciated most about Heather is that she let me cry and discuss my postpartum struggles with her. She truly cares about her patients, and I could not recommend her enough!
×Post a ResponseAre you Heather Scott, CNM?
Heather was my midwife through my whole pregnancy with twins! she was understanding, always willing to help me with anything. she was easy to make appointments with in advance and also last minute! she made clear and appropriate decisions regarding my pregnancy and delivery.
×Post a ResponseAre you Heather Scott, CNM?
She is my favorite ! She exactly know what i need and totally understand me on my weight struggles and some health problems.She made me a totally new person when i lost 31 lbs in 3months.I will highly rcommend Heather Scott! She’s amazing!??
×Post a ResponseAre you Heather Scott, CNM?
Heather is absolutely amazing! She was so helpful throughout my entire pregnancy and made delivery go so smoothly! Definitely recommend going and seeing Heather!
×Post a ResponseAre you Heather Scott, CNM?
Heather was AMAZING throughout my pregnancy and delivery. She always took the time to answer all of my questions (I usually had a lot) and truly got to know my husband and I. I had a lot of anxiety throughout my pregnancy and heather always did everything she could to ease my mind. I would highly recommend her to anyone!
×Post a ResponseAre you Heather Scott, CNM?
Going to Heather Scott for my wife's pregnancy was the best decision we've made! My wife had a c-section for our first born and really wanted to go natural the second time around, but our chances weren't looking so good due to the first c-section. We told Heather our goals for a natural birth and our concerns, and our goals became her goals and she did everything in her power to help that happen, and it did!
×Post a ResponseAre you Heather Scott, CNM?
We were with Heather Scott through our whole pregnancy and labor. She was an amazing midwife. She always made us feel important. She was a great listener. She always listened to our questions and concerns that we had about pregnancy and labor. I was a high risk pregnancy with having a c-section before and having large babies. I really wanted a VBAC with this birth. She listened to our birth plan and did eveything in her power to accomplish what we wanted. I would recommemd her to anyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Heather Scott, CNM?
Heather Scott is an incredible provider who is both professional and personal. Because she listened to me and didn't write off my symptoms as me being a "hormonal pregnant woman" she correctly diagnosed and provided life saving treatment for me and my baby. My delivery with her was amazing as well- she was so supportive of my wishes. I left my 6 week check up sad that I wouldn't be seeing a friend so often! Her staff was also fantastic.
×Post a ResponseAre you Heather Scott, CNM?
Heather helped me deliver my baby on Nov 25th 2018. She was wonderful! She made everything possible to make me feel comfortable and after an hour and a half of perineal massage my baby girl came into world. I had just one tear and my recovery was super fast. She has always answered all my questions and concernes. Her assistant is lovely too! Definitely reccomending her to everybody!
×Post a ResponseAre you Heather Scott, CNM?
You could not be in better hands with Heather as your midwife. She is extremely kind, compassionate, and really knows her stuff. Any time I had questions, she gave them her full attention. She really cares for mother’s as whole people.
×Post a ResponseAre you Heather Scott, CNM?
I LOVE Heather! She is amazing. She delivered my 3rd baby (my previous midwife retired), and I will continue to see her for all of my feminine health needs. I was very pleased with my prenatal care. She is very attentive, empathetic, and personable. She doesn't just take the time to get to know her patients but their family members as well. She is great.
×Post a ResponseAre you Heather Scott, CNM?
She’s a great person,,,we’re so happy to know her and for sure we’re happy to recommend her to anybody.
×Post a ResponseAre you Heather Scott, CNM?
She is very personable and genuinely interested about the well being of baby and mother.
×Post a ResponseAre you Heather Scott, CNM?
Heather was AMAZING! She took such great care of me and my baby girl who came one month early, She helped prepare me for the unexpected things and was a very active in prenatal care. I started to have issues early on in the pregnancy. She was always reachable and willing to help me through the issues. She always had mine and my baby girls health in her best interest and was one of my biggest supporters throughout pregnancy and child birth.
×Post a ResponseAre you Heather Scott, CNM?
Heather Scott is a fabulous provider. She listens to my concerns and truly cares. I know she has my best interest in mind and cares about my baby.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Heather Scott?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Heather Scott treats patients.

Lds Hospital