Heather Rowley, MAED

Counseling ·  Female · Age 51

Heather Rowley

Advantage Counseling Services

9035 S 1300 E Ste B2 Sandy, UT 84094

Heather Rowley, MAED is a counselor in Sandy, UT. She graduated from U Of P and specializes in counseling, school counseling, and more.

Heather Rowley accepts

Heather Rowley accepts the following insurance:

Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
HealthKeepers Plus POS
Medicaid
Molina Healthcare
MHNet - Behavioral Health
Public Employees Health Plan (PEHP)
Public Employees Health Plan
Self Pay
Tricare
TriCare for Life
United Behavioral Health

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Utah

Check if Heather Rowley treats your condition or procedure

• Marital Counseling
  • Pediatric Behavior Disorders
  • Relaxation Therapy
  • Stress Management

To help others get to a functional place with tools and skills to carry forward in life.

• Counseling

4.761904761904762%

Heather Rowley?
Heather Rowley's Performance
What People Say About Heather Rowley, MAED
We lost our 17 year old in a car accident last year. My 12 year old son has struggled and Heather has been a Godsend to him. He will give up most any activity to spend time with her. She is kind, compassionate and truly cares about him. He loves her and considers her to be a very good friend. I honestly can't say enough good about her. She is perfect!
×Post a ResponseAre you Heather Rowley, MAED?
Heather is amazing! She goes above and beyond in caring for the individual and their family.
×Post a ResponseAre you Heather Rowley, MAED?
Heather is padding this to get a good rating. Our experience was horrible. Now she has a collection agency asking us for $1,460 when what we really owe is $200. On google she got another comment very much like mine. Which gives her 1 star--do not recommend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Heather Rowley, MAED?
Heather is professional, kind and insightful. Having the right fit as a therapist is imperative to ones recovery process. Thank you!
×Post a ResponseAre you Heather Rowley, MAED?
Heather is the best therapist I’ve ever been to! I actually look forward to going
×Post a ResponseAre you Heather Rowley, MAED?
Heather is an amazing therapist who has helped my kids, teens, with some very difficult mental health issues. We have referred others to her, which I would only do if I trusted her. It’s challenging to find a good fit in the therapy world at times, but we have found a perfect match.
×Post a ResponseAre you Heather Rowley, MAED?
We have had an amazing experience with Advantage Counseling. Heather and her team have supported our family through some difficult mental health diagnoses. We have been to many different places and found the most individualized support and knowledgeable counselors here. I have referred other friends and family members as well.
×Post a ResponseAre you Heather Rowley, MAED?
Heather has been a great therapist. I really appreciate her professionalism and expertise.
×Post a ResponseAre you Heather Rowley, MAED?
Heather is a very kind person. She’s always willing to fit you in with her busy schedule. I trust her with everything and she’s always willing to help.
×Post a ResponseAre you Heather Rowley, MAED?
Heather has been so helpful and approachable. She has a very positive outlook and has given me extremely valuable advice. I highly recommend her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Heather Rowley, MAED?
Really, the best there is if you want someone intelligent, open and authentic. She’s very wise, and truly has her patients/clients best interest at heart. I trust her not only with myself but with daughter (which says a lot). If you’re looking for someone that will hear you and assist you in your life, support you on your healing journey, and give you tools for success you’ve found the right person.
×Post a ResponseAre you Heather Rowley, MAED?
Heather Rowley She was very personable and understanding to a lot of things and she’s very easy to communicate with
×Post a ResponseAre you Heather Rowley, MAED?
I have been seeing Heather for many years and she is a wonderful therapist and a great friend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Heather Rowley, MAED?
Heather is a very genuine and caring person as well as a skilled therapist. Her insights , suggestions and true empathy for me and my situations really shone through. She has and continues to keep touch with me and help me through a very dark and challenging time in my life...there's light at the end of the tunnel!! Thanks Heather!!
She cares
×Post a ResponseAre you Heather Rowley, MAED?
Heather is a great person. when you’re telling her about what your going through, you feel as though you can really open up to her and tell her exactly what your thinking. this was very important for me, seeing as i have a problem opening up to people. very nice and understanding, and by far one of the best people i’ve seen.
×Post a ResponseAre you Heather Rowley, MAED?
I have been seeing Heather for several years. She has helped me through childhood trauma, the death of people close to me, trust issues, and self-esteem issues. I have met with other mental health therapists, and no one else has helped me trust myself and overcome challenges to the extent Heather has. I am now in a place where I can help others and recognize my own worth. I believe that is the best thing a therapist can do for a patient. Thank you, Heather!
×Post a ResponseAre you Heather Rowley, MAED?
I was sent a bill 9 months after I stopped seeing Heather for three times the amount I had already paid. The office does not know what they are doing with regards to insurance. I would not have gone as many times if I had known that.
I am sorry to hear about your experience. Please...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Heather Rowley, MAED?

How was your experience with Heather Rowley?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Heather Rowley treats patients.