Dr. Heather Paulson, NMD

Dr. Heather Paulson, NMD

Naturopathy  ·
Female
Dr. Heather Paulson, NMD is a naturopath in Tempe, AZ. She specializes in naturopathy, holistic medicine, and more.Read her story

4700 S McClintock Dr Ste 105

Tempe, AZ 85282

Learn about Dr. Paulson

Dr. Paulson's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Paulson "I am a Board Certified Naturopathic Oncologist, one of a few in the country. For those who do not know what this is, it means I went through medical school like any other doctor and focused on naturopathic medicine. Naturopathic doctors choose to use herbs, vitamins, diet, and alternative health practices as our primary treatments, utilizing drugs only when necessary. I am a cancer expert here to answer your questions. As a Naturopathic Oncologist, I have specialized training in applying natural medicine to cancer care. I am also able to help you safely integrate natural therapies into other cancer treatment programs, such as chemotherapy and radiation. My training includes completing an oncology residency at Goshen General Hospital where I became board certified in naturopathic oncology. At Goshen General, I participated in helping thousands of people with cancer. My experience at the Goshen Center for Cancer care influenced the integrative and comprehensive nature of my own cancer center, The Paulson Center for Integrative Healing. After completing residency, I started teaching oncology and hematology at the Southwest College of Naturopathic Medicine. This is also where I started writing the Textbook of Naturopathic and Integrative Oncology."

• Naturopathy
  • Alternative Medicine
  • Holistic Medicine

Dr. Paulson does not have any board certifications listed.

• Breast Cancer Treatment
  • Cancer Counseling
  • Cancer Pain Management
  • Cancer Surgery
  • Prostate Cancer Treatment

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

Education data for Dr. Paulson is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Paulson has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Paulson has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Paulson does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Paulson and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Paulson's Reviews

Be the first to leave a review

Dr. Paulson?

How was your experience with Dr. Paulson?