Dr. Heather Kline-Schaffer, PHD

Counseling ·  Female · Age 40

Dr. Kline-Schaffer
1115 Dunlap Rd Anderson, SC 29621

Dr. Heather Kline-Schaffer, PHD is a counselor in Anderson, SC. She graduated from Clemson University in 2003 and specializes in counseling, pain management, and more.

Dr. Kline-Schaffer accepts

Dr. Kline-Schaffer accepts the following insurance:

American Behavioral

• Marital Therapy
  • Meditation
  • Mindfulness Meditation
  • Mood and Adjustment Disorder
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
  • Panic Attack
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Relationship Issues

4.3

Dr. Kline-Schaffer?
Dr. Kline-Schaffer's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Heather Kline-Schaffer, PHD
I have never met someone so compassionate. Dr. Kline-Schaffer cares deeply about every person she encounters and has a gift in connecting with all sorts of people. You can't leave Fernview Wellness Center without feeling refreshed. I leave inspired to have the same effect on the world.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Heather Kline-Schaffer, PHD?
She affirmed my gender dysphoria with complete understanding, and always listens and wants to help. She wants to serve you in getting you to that point of being happy in one self and has a meaningful conversation with you about your life and experiences. Me and my wife both always leave the appointments feeling refreshed.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Heather Kline-Schaffer, PHD?
I always leave with a smile on my face, feeling more at ease within myself. I have never felt uncomfortable or judged like I have at another facility I had visited previously. I feel like I'm coming to visit a friend when I come here. My problems and questions are always heard with an open heart, and handled with such care. I cannot see myself ever straying from Dr. Kline-Schaffer as my counselor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Heather Kline-Schaffer, PHD?
I started seeing Dr. Kline-Schaffer to deal with the depression, grief, panic attacks and ptsd that surfaced after the death of my Dad in 2017. She and all of the staff I've interacted with here are amazing. She's always caring and professional. I had faith that one day I would be happy again when I started seeing her. Because of her support, I can truly say that I'm happy and have the support I need to continue to be balanced. Depression is an ongoing battle and I'm thankful she's part of my team.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Heather Kline-Schaffer, PHD?
Our family has grown so much from our therapist's insights and the coping skills she has introduced and facilitated us practicing. We experienced tremendous growth and awareness of how to navigate through life's challenging moments. She should teach class for all families in transition. Dr. Schaffer has changed our lives for the better!!! We are forever grateful!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Heather Kline-Schaffer, PHD?
I searched for almost a year to find a therapist who best suited my needs and fit with who I am as a Christian. I hit the jackpot when I connected with Heather. I wanted someone who could do pre-grief counseling with my daughter and myself, as I am a stage 4 cancer patient. I wanted someone to connect with my daughter and understand the dynamics of our relationship BEFORE grief hit. Heather is well qualified, has man years' experience, is compassionate, and gives "whole life" advice that has been a tremendous help to us. I would recommend Fernview Stress Management to anyone, and especially Heather.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Heather Kline-Schaffer, PHD?
I really enjoy my time with Dr. Kline-Schaffer. She listens to me when she needs to and responds when it is necessary. Whenever I go to a session, it's an actual conversation that helps me learn more about myself and see things more clearly. Basically, she is fully-invested and well-equipped for her job and knows what she's doing.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Heather Kline-Schaffer, PHD?
Excellent support. Proponent of alternative stress management. Great place to practice yoga for stress management.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Heather Kline-Schaffer, PHD?
Dr.Kline Schaffer is a very good doctor. She cares about her patients and she understands where you are coming from.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Heather Kline-Schaffer, PHD?
Dr. Heather Kline Schaffer is extremely knowledgeable of all things meditation & stress relief, making her one of the best therapists the state of South Carolina has to offer. She has tailored her office to produce the utmost comfort and tranquility both externally & internally. Not only does she take care of her patients & treat them with pure & utter kindness, she also practices self-care in order to recharge herself, making sure that she always puts her best foot forward when executing her daily practice. Dr. Schaffer is absolutely incredible in what she does; she can make a world of a difference with one single session.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Heather Kline-Schaffer, PHD?
Heather was a fantastic counselor. She was very patient with me, a person with severe anxiety and depression. She has become like a best friend to me and helped me through some of the hardest points in my life. She is patient, thoughtful, and most importantly, she listens and helps you build and develop, which is something that I had yet to find in a therapist. Highly recommend
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Heather Kline-Schaffer, PHD?
Awful. There’s not nearly enough space here to explain.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Heather Kline-Schaffer, PHD?

How was your experience with Dr. Kline-Schaffer?

Dr. Kline Schaffer believes in optimizing the health and wellbeing of all individuals whom she serves.

• Counseling

2013
2003
2002
1995

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Kline-Schaffer treats patients.