Heather Judd, LCMHC

CounselingFemaleAge 50

Heather Judd
Telehealth services available
4568 S Highland Dr Ste 380 Salt Lake City, UT 84117

Heather Judd, LCMHC is a Counselor in Salt Lake City, UT and has over 8 years of experience in the medical field. She graduated from University of Phoenix medical school in 2013. She is accepting new patients and has indicated that she accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Heather Judd to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Counselors in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Offers Telehealth
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Utah

Check if Heather Judd treats your condition or procedure

Heather Judd's conditions and procedures:

• Adjustment Disorder
  • Anxiety Attack
  • Behavioral Disorders
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Emotionally Focused Therapy (EFT)
  • Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR)
  • Grief
  • Grief Therapy
  • Life Coaching
  • Mindfulness Meditation
  • Panic Attack
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Relationship Issues
  • Relaxation Therapy
  • Stress

Heather Judd accepts

Heather Judd accepts the following insurance:

HealthyBlue 2.0
HealthyBlue Advantage
Crime Victim Compensation
Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield of Utah

Heather Judd's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Heather Judd

4.5

Heather Judd?
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (7)
  • Explained conditions well (7)
  • Listened & answered questions (7)
    Heather is a compassionate, authentic, personable, and educated professional. Heather's expertise has helped me to overcome major recent trauma, and has been vital in helping me to reclaim the woman I was before. Heather has instilled within me an empowering form of self-assurance and self-love. Her professional guidance continues to provide insight that enables me to live a life full of resiliency, peace, and happiness. Heather has a unique ability to empower you as she provides genuine empathy and gentle accountability. I can say with the utmost confidence that Heather will provide you with a safe atmosphere in which she works alongside you as you work to heal your wounds while she provides you with the tools necessary to be the human you want to be. Thank you, Heather for helping me to reclaim my sunshine.
    Katie – Oct 19, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Heather Judd, LCMHC?
    A friend recommended Heather to me and she has been a great fit. Light and healing are at the core of her essence. She is a thoughtful listener and has a powerful combination of knowledge and experience. She has an extensive understanding of human behavior and relationships. She helped guide me through some difficult times, offering me skills to both achieve goals and feel good about the things I was already doing successfully. I would highly recommend her as a compassionate, competent therapist.
    Oct 16, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Heather Judd, LCMHC?
    I have had therapy with Heather for over a year and strongly endorse her as an accomplished therapist. I am continuing with her and have recommended her services to many friends and family.
    Wendy – Oct 15, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Heather Judd, LCMHC?
    Honestly if I could give negative stars, I would. I showed up early for my appt and preceded to wait 45 mins, during which people were trying to text her, and was then told she had left 30 mins ago and had probably walked right by me. Since this was my first appt, I didn't even know what she looked like to stop her. I received reminders which all said "do not reply" so I don't think it was so simple as me not confirming. Don't waste your time on this therapist, she obviously doesn't respect your time, business or your emotional well-being.
    Jun 06, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Heather Judd, LCMHC?
    Heather helped me overcome relationship issues in my personal and romantic life. She assisted me to develop coping and communication skills that greatly improved my connection with significant others. I was able to heal childhood and more recent traumas with her integrative approach. Heather is a very warm and kind counselor with an inviting and non-judegemental energy about her.
    Susan in Sandy, UT – Jul 19, 2018
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Heather Judd, LCMHC?
    Heather is a very skilled and qualified practitioner. Any issues I need clarity on I feel comfortable bringing up with her. I know she will help me understand why each particular issue is in my life and help me get through it. She helps you learn to take accountability for your actions, emotions and life results. I always feel more confident in myself after I’ve spent time with her.
    Kellie J in Spanish Fork, UT – Jul 19, 2018
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Heather Judd, LCMHC?
    Heather has been so great for me! She helped me learn how to deal and lessen my reactions to PTSD triggers through REM. She has been an amazing listener and created a safe space for me to become vulnerable enough to open and deal with traumatic emotions I have carried for most of my life. I am so grateful for finding Heather as my counselor.
    Jan 30, 2018
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Heather Judd, LCMHC?

How was your experience with Heather Judd?

Heather's professional focus is to offer her clients compassion, professional knowledge and training, and intuitive wisdom. Each client is seen as...Read more

Heather Judd is a licensed psychotherapist offering an integrative (mind-body-spirit) approach to mental health which combines the science of research...Read more

• Counseling