Heather Grant, LAC

Acupuncture ·  Female

Heather Grant

Paradox Wellness, Greensboro NC

914 N Elm St Ste E Greensboro, NC 27401

Heather Grant, LAC is an acupuncturist in Greensboro, NC. She graduated from Yosan University Of Traditional Chinese Medicine and specializes in acupuncture, massage therapy, and more.

At a glance

• Low wait times . Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy . Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Heather Grant accepts

Heather Grant accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of California

4.3

Heather Grant?
Heather Grant's Performance
What People Say About Heather Grant, LAC
Heather has been treating my husband's pain connected with his frozen shoulder condition. She is very knowledgeable, relaxed and flexible in her appointments. She helped to get him off using opioids as a pain relief. That is huge as we were aware of how addictive this kind of meds can be. Also, we are dog people and having Jasmin around helped my husband to relax especially first few times when it was all new for him. Thank you do much. ??
×Post a ResponseAre you Heather Grant, LAC?
Heather has been an Tremendous help to me oer thr past year! She is consistently finding new avenues through acupuncture to heal many issues i have had. Her therapy dog, Jasmine is the best well trained dog any practice could have around. I highly recommend going to Paradox Wellness to see Heather abnd Jasmine!
×Post a ResponseAre you Heather Grant, LAC?
I initially saw Ms. Grant for trouble sleeping. Treatments with her quickly solved that problem and I have continued seeing her since then. I have been amazed by her ability through acupuncture, herbs and cupping to solve whatever issue I may be facing. Be it stress, aches and pains or digestive issues. And she has done it all in a professional, warm and welcoming environment. I have - and will continue to - recommend her to friends and family.
×Post a ResponseAre you Heather Grant, LAC?
Heather is amazing! I’ve been seeing her for over a year and she has cleared up several persistent issues I’ve had. Perhaps more importantly, she has given me a greater understanding of my body and how to approach balance and wellness in my life. She is professional and easy to talk to. I always feel well-cared for when I’m there. She is generous with her time so I never feel rushed. With Heather I feel I have a healthcare provider who is a true partner on my journey to wellness.
×Post a ResponseAre you Heather Grant, LAC?
I couldn't disagree more with the one star review that mentions her dog. Both are awesome by the way. I've been seeing her for a few months and she has helped me overcome insomnia and persistent hip flexor issues. I now have my quality of life back!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Heather Grant, LAC?
Terrible experience ,very unprofessional As soon as you walk in you get greeted by a big smelly dog who keeps rubbing up against you. Did not seem like she knew what she was doing
×Post a ResponseAre you Heather Grant, LAC?

How was your experience with Heather Grant?

• Acupuncture