Heather Erkel, LMFT

Marriage & Family TherapyFemaleAge 41

Marriage & Family Therapy

Heather Erkel, LMFT is a Marriage & Family Therapist in Palmdale, CA. Her office accepts new patients and telehealth appointments.

Heather Erkel, LMFT

Heather Renee Lewis, LMFT (Telehealth only)

190 Sierra Ct Ste 322A Palmdale, CA 93550
Telehealth services available

Telehealth services available

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Marriage & Family Therapists in your area

"I am a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist in California and I am passionate about helping people reconnect with their authentic selves. Although we are all unique, our authentic selves share some of the same qu..."

- Heather Erkel, LMFT

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Offers Telehealth
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Traditional Therapy – done online

Traditional Therapy – done online

No malpractice claims found for California

Check if Heather Erkel treats your condition or procedure

Heather Erkel's conditions and procedures:

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Adjustment Disorder
  • Autism
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Depression
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Eating Disorders
  • Grief
  • Grief Therapy
  • Individual Therapy
  • Marriage Break-Up
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Relationship Issues
  • Self-Esteem Problems
  • Stress
  • Stress Management

Heather Erkel accepts

Heather Erkel accepts the following insurance:

Heather Erkel's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Heather Erkel

Best of the Best!
I met Heather via my insurance during a deep depression. She was a blessing to me and saw me through the worst time in my life. Always empathetic and insightful. When my insurance changed I willingly paid out of pocket as I cannot imagine going to a different therapist. She is honest and reliable and saved my life. Her advice is always spot on and she has a vast experience level. I cannot recommend her highly enough.
Laurie – Mar 25, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Heather Erkel, LMFT?
The best therapist I have had by a lot!
Heather is kind, understanding, receptive, and insightful. She is a positive person. Her ability to empathize is a strong trait she possesses. This helps a lot when it comes to very vulnerable moments in therapy. I have never felt as comfortable with another therapist as I have with her. I consider myself a POC and an issue I often have with non-POC therapists is that they do not stay in their lane when comes to issues they may not be so experienced in. I have had terrible experiences with white therapists who were very dismissive of issues POC have had to deal with. Heather is the opposite, she will acknowledge the issues POC face and be honest about her lack of experience when it comes to these situations. She stays in her lane, and does research and offers solutions/ resources if that is ever the case. She has the drive to learn more about others experiences and it reflects in her work. I have never felt shamed by her. I have never felt like she was condescending. She is the best.
Miguel – Mar 21, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Heather Erkel, LMFT?
Heather is an exceptional therapist!
When I started seeing her, I was in a really dark place in my life . Now, looking back, it somehow seems like a lifetime ago. Her calm and consistent energy really helped me pull myself out of that dark place. She knew exactly how to make me feel comfortable and safe. That’s something I so desperately needed. Thanks to her, I have learned how to heal things that I didn’t know needed to be healed. My whole outlook on life has improved for the better. I will carry the tools she has given me for my whole life. I am forever grateful. Highly recommend her!
KNG – Mar 07, 2022
Above and beyond therapist
Heather is very on time and professional, she goes above and beyond every session. Very patient and understanding, I felt comfortable opening up a few sessions in. I’ve been seeing Heather for three years and my therapeutic relationship with her has only grown stronger and the progress I’ve made has been consistent thanks to her patience and realistic perspective.
Skyy – Mar 05, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Heather Erkel, LMFT?

How was your experience with Heather Erkel?

I am a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist in California and I am passionate about helping people reconnect with their authentic selves. Although we...Read more

Please note the above address is obsolete; Health Grades does not yet offer a way to indicate my practice is virtual only.

• Marriage & Family Therapy