Heather Dietz, PA-C

Physician Assistant (PA) •  Female • Age 41

Heather Dietz

Foothills Psychiatry, Inc, Boise, ID

420 W Main St Ste 203 Boise, ID 83702

Heather Dietz, PA-C is a Physician Assistant in Boise, ID. Be sure to call ahead with Heather Dietz to book an appointment.

Compare Providers

Quickly compare more Physician Assistants in your area

See similar Physician Assistants in Boise

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Heather Dietz accepts

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Idaho

Check if Heather Dietz treats your condition or procedure

• Learning Disabilities
  • Postpartum Depression
  • Substance Use Disorders

Help Improve Healthgrades

Does Heather Dietz, PA-C...

Offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

Offer evening visits?

Offer weekend visits?

Communicate via email?

Offer an online patient portal?

Heather Dietz's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Heather Dietz

Heather Dietz?
I love Heather. She truly saved my life10 years ago. She knows me and genially loves me enough to keep me on track by her honesty and strictness, especially when I have been at my worst. She has been the most influential person in helping me become the person I always wanted to be.
Terri in Eridian – Feb 26, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Heather Dietz, PA-C?
Dr Dietz has helped me overcome and understand anxiety. As someone that’s always on the go with no time for self care, Dr Dietz has helped me tremendously. Not only do I feel more in control of my life but I feel that I can truly live the life I want. Thank you!
Feb 25, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Heather Dietz, PA-C?
I was apprehensive about seeing a psychiatrist for my mental health issues in hopes that I could manage it all on my own. After I hit what felt like rock bottom, I made an appointment to see Heather. I am so grateful I did because she has helped me immeasurably. Her demeanor is welcoming and calming, yet she is very transparent and real when it comes to what she feels is truly going on. She’s not afraid to ask the hard questions and push you to your fullest potential. She acknowledges the positive changes she sees which is encouraging. I feel truly supported by her and look forward to every visit. I’m so glad I found Heather!
Jun 11, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Heather Dietz, PA-C?
I have seen Heather for a few years now and I have really appreciated the care I have received at her office. I have had a positive experience every time I have an appointment, from the moment I arrive to when I leave. Heather is kind and easy to talk to. She takes the time to hear what is happening in my life and makes sure the plan of care is appropriate at that time.
Apr 29, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Heather Dietz, PA-C?
Heather has been my PA of choice for at least 3 years now. she is caring and wonderful and knowledgeable and really everything you could ask for in a psychiatrist. I can’t say enough good things about Heather!
Apr 24, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Heather Dietz, PA-C?
Heather always does a wonderful job at making you feel understood and listening to anything that you may be going through. Her advice is extremely helpful and I always leave her office feeling better about what is going on in my life. When things such as medication aren’t working the best, she helps you find the ones that work for you. I would recommend Heather.
Apr 10, 2019
Heather rocks! Go Cougs!
Amanda patterson – Feb 14, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Heather Dietz, PA-C?
Heather is very knowledgeable and professional in her work. I have been so impressed by her work and continue to be amazed by her dedication to her patients.
Michelle – Sep 25, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Heather Dietz, PA-C?
Heather takes ample time to really get to know her clients & their current stressors. She views the “whole person” when providing care and the difference is noticeable in the care received.
Sep 20, 2018
Heather rocks!
Aleena Colton in Meridian, ID – Sep 20, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Heather Dietz, PA-C?
Heather was very helpful with my treatment plan. She worked closely with my counselor to provide me with the best care possible. She got me to the light at the end of the tunnel.
Sep 20, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Heather Dietz, PA-C?
Heather is great about taking the time to discuss things with me: I never feel rushed
Julie netz in Boise, ID – Aug 30, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Heather Dietz, PA-C?
I’ve been recommending Heather Dietz for as long as I’ve been coming here.. She has been a tremendous practical help to me and to others I know.
Karen Woods in Boise , ID – Aug 29, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Heather Dietz, PA-C?
I always feel very comfortable on my visits, and I like how it’s about the person as a whole. I always feel like I’m free to talk about anything or ask anything.
Aug 29, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Heather Dietz, PA-C?
Heather has take excellent care of me for many years now and I don’t know what I would do without her!
Michelle Limary in Boise, ID – Nov 29, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Heather Dietz, PA-C?
I love that Heather has taken the time to get to know me and thoughtfully considers all aspects of my care in a holistic way. I feel cared about and enjoy my appointments, especially because feel heard and can be involved in decisions surrounding medications. I will continue to recommend Heather to family members and friends.
Jeani in Meridian, ID – Nov 29, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Heather Dietz, PA-C?
Heather has been a LIFESAVER! I was a complete mess when I went to her after having my baby in December 2015. I had very common symptoms of PPD and she was able to draw up a game plan for me. She has helped me to understand that everything comes in stages and that they don't last forever and to really learn to control my environment. She is very easy to talk with and really knows what needs to happen for me. I simply adore her and would highly recommend her to anyone.
Katie Clark in Nampa ID – Nov 22, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Heather Dietz, PA-C?
Such an awful experience. I have no idea why she is recommended for women. Unprofessional, out of touch, and doesn't seem to take the scope of her job seriously. She mentioned "SIDS and medication" whilst I was consulting with her in the throes of postpartum depression. Her influx of raving 5-star reviews in May, Aug, and Sept seem highly suspect, especially as she is co-owner of her practice. I can't think of a demographic I would recommend she would be helpful for. Women, steer clear.
Melissa in Boise, ID – Sep 30, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Heather Dietz, PA-C?
Heather is very concerned about her patients. She is a phenomenal PA and changed my life. Her encouragement led me to a fantastic place. I believe her main focus is healing you and working with you to find the best solution for you both.
Boise, ID – Sep 28, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Heather Dietz, PA-C?
Heather is wonderful. She is genuine and thoughtful. She has helped me through difficult times and cheered me on as things have improved. She truly cares about her patients.
Lisa in Boise, ID – Sep 15, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Heather Dietz, PA-C?

How was your experience with Heather Dietz?

• Physician Assistant (PA)
  • Eating Disorders
  • Pediatric Psychiatry
  • Psychiatry

Common Questions and Answers

• Does Heather Dietz communicate via email?

No users have indicated that Heather Dietz communicates via email

• Does Heather Dietz offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

No users have indicated that Heather Dietz offers telehealth services or virtual visits

• Does Heather Dietz offer an online patient portal?

No users have indicated that Heather Dietz offers an online patient portal

• Does Heather Dietz have free onsite parking?

No users have indicated that Heather Dietz has free onsite parking

• Does Heather Dietz offer weekend visits?

No users have indicated that Heather Dietz offers weekend visits

• Does Heather Dietz offer evening visits?

No users have indicated that Heather Dietz offers evening visits