Heather Dietz, PA-C

Physician Assistant (PA) ·  Female · Age 40

Heather Dietz

Foothills Psychiatry, Inc, Boise, ID

420 W Main St Ste 203 Boise, ID 83702

Heather Dietz, PA-C is a physician assistant in Boise, ID. She specializes in physician assistant (pa), pediatric psychiatry, and more.

Heather Dietz accepts

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Idaho

Check if Heather Dietz treats your condition or procedure

Heather Dietz's conditions and procedures:

• Bipolar Disorder
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Eating Disorders
  • Learning Disabilities
  • Postpartum Depression
  • Substance Use Disorders

• Physician Assistant (PA)
  • Eating Disorders

0.8771929824561403%

Heather Dietz?
Heather Dietz's Performance
What People Say About Heather Dietz, PA-C
I was apprehensive about seeing a psychiatrist for my mental health issues in hopes that I could manage it all on my own. After I hit what felt like rock bottom, I made an appointment to see Heather. I am so grateful I did because she has helped me immeasurably. Her demeanor is welcoming and calming, yet she is very transparent and real when it comes to what she feels is truly going on. She’s not afraid to ask the hard questions and push you to your fullest potential. She acknowledges the positive changes she sees which is encouraging. I feel truly supported by her and look forward to every visit. I’m so glad I found Heather!
×Post a ResponseAre you Heather Dietz, PA-C?
I have seen Heather for a few years now and I have really appreciated the care I have received at her office. I have had a positive experience every time I have an appointment, from the moment I arrive to when I leave. Heather is kind and easy to talk to. She takes the time to hear what is happening in my life and makes sure the plan of care is appropriate at that time.
×Post a ResponseAre you Heather Dietz, PA-C?
Heather has been my PA of choice for at least 3 years now. she is caring and wonderful and knowledgeable and really everything you could ask for in a psychiatrist. I can’t say enough good things about Heather!
×Post a ResponseAre you Heather Dietz, PA-C?
Heather always does a wonderful job at making you feel understood and listening to anything that you may be going through. Her advice is extremely helpful and I always leave her office feeling better about what is going on in my life. When things such as medication aren’t working the best, she helps you find the ones that work for you. I would recommend Heather.
Heather rocks! Go Cougs!
×Post a ResponseAre you Heather Dietz, PA-C?
Heather is very knowledgeable and professional in her work. I have been so impressed by her work and continue to be amazed by her dedication to her patients.
×Post a ResponseAre you Heather Dietz, PA-C?
Heather takes ample time to really get to know her clients & their current stressors. She views the “whole person” when providing care and the difference is noticeable in the care received.
Heather rocks!
×Post a ResponseAre you Heather Dietz, PA-C?
Heather was very helpful with my treatment plan. She worked closely with my counselor to provide me with the best care possible. She got me to the light at the end of the tunnel.
×Post a ResponseAre you Heather Dietz, PA-C?
Heather is great about taking the time to discuss things with me: I never feel rushed
×Post a ResponseAre you Heather Dietz, PA-C?
I’ve been recommending Heather Dietz for as long as I’ve been coming here.. She has been a tremendous practical help to me and to others I know.
×Post a ResponseAre you Heather Dietz, PA-C?
I always feel very comfortable on my visits, and I like how it’s about the person as a whole. I always feel like I’m free to talk about anything or ask anything.
×Post a ResponseAre you Heather Dietz, PA-C?
Heather has take excellent care of me for many years now and I don’t know what I would do without her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Heather Dietz, PA-C?
I love that Heather has taken the time to get to know me and thoughtfully considers all aspects of my care in a holistic way. I feel cared about and enjoy my appointments, especially because feel heard and can be involved in decisions surrounding medications. I will continue to recommend Heather to family members and friends.
×Post a ResponseAre you Heather Dietz, PA-C?
Heather has been a LIFESAVER! I was a complete mess when I went to her after having my baby in December 2015. I had very common symptoms of PPD and she was able to draw up a game plan for me. She has helped me to understand that everything comes in stages and that they don't last forever and to really learn to control my environment. She is very easy to talk with and really knows what needs to happen for me. I simply adore her and would highly recommend her to anyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Heather Dietz, PA-C?
Such an awful experience. I have no idea why she is recommended for women. Unprofessional, out of touch, and doesn't seem to take the scope of her job seriously. She mentioned "SIDS and medication" whilst I was consulting with her in the throes of postpartum depression. Her influx of raving 5-star reviews in May, Aug, and Sept seem highly suspect, especially as she is co-owner of her practice. I can't think of a demographic I would recommend she would be helpful for. Women, steer clear.
×Post a ResponseAre you Heather Dietz, PA-C?
Heather is very concerned about her patients. She is a phenomenal PA and changed my life. Her encouragement led me to a fantastic place. I believe her main focus is healing you and working with you to find the best solution for you both.
×Post a ResponseAre you Heather Dietz, PA-C?
Heather is wonderful. She is genuine and thoughtful. She has helped me through difficult times and cheered me on as things have improved. She truly cares about her patients.
×Post a ResponseAre you Heather Dietz, PA-C?
She's proffessional, up to date on current medical information and easy to talk to. Her and her administration is well organized and available to assist me with any problems. I have worked with many professionals in the mental health field and Heather Dietz is by far one of the best.
×Post a ResponseAre you Heather Dietz, PA-C?
Heather is very knowledgeable and professional. What I most like about Heather is her willingness to listen and take into account my feedback and ideas. She is very personable and I'm glad to have chosen her.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Heather Dietz?

Compare Providers