Dr. Heather Dawson, PHD

PsychologyFemale

Psychology

Dr. Heather Dawson, PHD is a Psychologist in New York, NY. Her office accepts telehealth appointments.

Dr. Heather Dawson, PHD

National Health Laboratories Inc Ds

412 Avenue Of The Americas New York, NY 10011
Telehealth services available

Telehealth services available

Compare with other Psychologists

Compare Dr. Dawson with our nearby Psychologists at NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center.

Make an appointment at NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center today at (212) 235-1531.

These providers are on the medical staff of NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center.

Dr. Dawson's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Dawson

I’ve had the pleasure of working with Dr. Dawson for over a year now and I cannot thank her enough for the amazing work she’s doing. She is truly passionate in her work and knowledgeable. As many of us are, I was hesitant to seek therapy but she provides such a safe place for you to discover yourself. I highly recommend her to anyone experiencing relationship issues with self and others. I look forward to continuing my work with her!
Nov 08, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Heather Dawson, PHD?
Dr. Dawson is an excellent doctor, very knowledgeable and helpful physician. She cares about his patients, and is very responsive. She is compassionate and is very conscious of his prescribing medicines. Highly Recommended.
Apr 03, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Heather Dawson, PHD?
Incredibly easy to confide in and has always given me excellent advice to manage my anxiety. I don't think any therapist could compare.
Mdr in Brooklyn – Jun 21, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Heather Dawson, PHD?

How was your experience with Dr. Dawson?

• Psychology

Does Dr. Heather Dawson, PHD offer telehealth services?

Dr. Dawson has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.

Does Dr. Heather Dawson, PHD accept my insurance?

Use the Healthgrades insurance check to verify if Dr. Dawson accepts your insurance.

Where is Dr. Heather Dawson, PHD's office located?

Dr. Dawson's office is located at 412 Avenue Of The Americas, New York, NY 10011. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

How can I make an appointment with Dr. Heather Dawson, PHD?

No malpractice claims found for New York

Check if Dr. Dawson treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Dawson accepts

Dr. Dawson accepts the following insurance:

Select

National Health Laboratories Inc Ds412 Avenue Of The Americas New York, NY 10011

Compare with other Psychologists