Contact provider for availability

Heather Chelton, LCSW

Social Work ·  Female

Heather Chelton
223 State Route 18 Ste 102 East Brunswick, NJ 08816

Heather Chelton, LCSW is a social worker in East Brunswick, NJ. She specializes in social work and clinical social work.

Heather Chelton accepts

Heather Chelton?
Heather Chelton's Performance
What People Say About Heather Chelton, LCSW
RecentMost Helpful
Ms. Chelton helped my daughter overcome post-traumatic stress from issues stemming from bullying. She’s worked wonders for us, after coming highly recommended from a friend whose daughter experienced similar challenges.
×Post a ResponseAre you Heather Chelton, LCSW?
My husband and I were going through some marital issues, but after working with Heather, our relationship is significantly better. This was our first time attempting couples counseling so we were a bit nervous how it would turn out. But with the therapy she provided along with our take home “exercises”, things have really improved. With love, mutual respect, and commitment, the most challenging of times can be overcome. Especially with the help of a great therapist too! :-)
×Post a ResponseAre you Heather Chelton, LCSW?
Heather is insightful, compassionate, and easy to talk to. She not only helped me through a very difficult period, but her insights enabled me to better understand who I am and what I really what with my life moving forward. I would highly recommend her to anyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Heather Chelton, LCSW?
Heather has been instrumental helping me finally overcome my anxiety and depression. I’ve been to many psychologists and therapists over the years, but it wasn’t until I began working with Heather that I finally understood, and learned how to manage, my emotions. I’d recommend her to anyone with similar issues.
×Post a ResponseAre you Heather Chelton, LCSW?

How was your experience with Heather Chelton?