Heather Caudell, CNM

Obstetrics & Gynecology ·  Female · Age 48

Heather Caudell

Obstetrics & Gynecology Associates

4001 Long Prairie Rd Ste 150 Flower Mound, TX 75028

Heather Caudell, CNM is an obstetrics & gynecology specialist in Flower Mound, TX. She specializes in obstetrics & gynecology and midwifery.

Heather Caudell accepts most major insurance plans.

Heather Caudell has indicated that she accepts most major insurance carriers

(972) 420-1470Find providers who accept this insurance

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check Heather Caudell's experience treating your condition or procedure

Heather Caudell's conditions and procedures:

• Gynecologic Disorders
  • Pregnancy
  • Pregnancy Care, Adolescent

Treating and educating women with caring and compassion

• Obstetrics & Gynecology

4.2

Heather Caudell?
Heather Caudell's Performance
What People Say About Heather Caudell, CNM
I had 3 natural births (one of which was delivered by Heather) & our last child was delivered via c-section on Dec. 17, 2018 by Heather. I can't say enough about the amazing care I received from her. Heather is upfront, straight forward & the best teacher/health care provider I have ever been in contact with. She makes her recommends for how pregnancy & birth should proceed & why she recommends it while at the same time listening to your wishes. I have full faith, confidence & TRUST in Heather.
×Post a ResponseAre you Heather Caudell, CNM?
After my experience with my third child I knew I wanted a midwife to deliver my fourth child so I researched online and found Heather. From the very beginning she made me feel like my pregnancy and fourth child was unique and just as important. She was very tuned in to my wants and needs. She asked a lot of questions. As a fourth time mother I knew exactly what I wanted during my labor and delivery and she sure did deliver with an amazing job. Hands down the best around.
×Post a ResponseAre you Heather Caudell, CNM?
My experience with Heather was excellent from beginning to end. She was great when we decided to get pregnant and throughout my pregnancy, and the way she was there for us in the delivery room was awesome! I will definitely continue to use her as my doctor and for when we have more children.
×Post a ResponseAre you Heather Caudell, CNM?
Heather, Patty and their employees in the front office are very unprofessional. I was a patient for about 8 years and their level of professionalism has went down hill. During my miscarriage I was harassed, belittled, lied on , and hung up on by Quiana while waiting to discuss my experience with a DR. after Quiana became very disrespectful over the phone. Patty (office manager) made several false statements as to how she was going to personally assist me to make up for their level of service.
×Post a ResponseAre you Heather Caudell, CNM?
SHE HAD NO BEDSIDE MANNER AS MY OB-SHE WAS INACCURATE AT HER ASSUMPTION THAT I WOULD MISCARRY JUST BECUASE I WASNT VOMITING FOR MY PREGNANCY -AND SHE HAD TO REMARK FOR EVERY CALL N VISIT THAT I MIGHT MISCARRY THOUGH NO BACKGROUND OF ISSUES AND MY FIRST PREGNANCY SO GLAD I FOUND SOMEONE ELSE THAT WAS HELPFUL, SWEET AND CARING PHYSICIAN
×Post a ResponseAre you Heather Caudell, CNM?
In the past 2 years Heather has delivered both of my kids. She is so friendly and she truely cares. She made sure to answer any and all questions at every appointment. She eased any concerns I may have had. There were complications during the delivery of my daughter but you wouldn't have known it watching her; she remained calm and focused and was able to get my daughter out safely. She kept me calm too. I'm forever grateful! My son had a perfect delivery, everything went smooth! She's the best!
×Post a ResponseAre you Heather Caudell, CNM?

How was your experience with Heather Caudell?

Obstetrics & Gynecology Associates

• Sat: closed

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Heather Caudell treats patients.